DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I'm really starting to wonder if I should be pleased or concerned about how I wrote Mike. *will think on this...*
Nah do not change anything based upon us, especially not this early in the story. Especially not for me, not your fault he reminds me of one of the few peoples on this world that i think would be a blessing for the world if it had that person not on it:p Remember I told you way ago he rubbed me the wrong way from the start, well I do know why now ......

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
I'm really starting to wonder if I should be pleased or concerned about how I wrote Mike. *will think on this...*
He is very well written, so you should be pleased. :) I find all this (because he's a man) hatred of him exaggerated, irrational and undeserved, but still, the reason for it is not a fault of the writer.:)

Last edited:

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Nah do not change anything based upon us, especially not this early in the story. Especially not for me, not your fault he reminds me of one of the few peoples on this world that i think would be a blessing for the world if it had that person not on it:p Remember I told you way ago he rubbed me the wrong way from the start, well I do know why now ......
He's written perfectly, you don't need to change a thing!

Look at it this way, did you write everyone in the story to be likeable or realistic? I don't think I've ever worked in a place or with a team where I liked everyone, there was always that one person who annoyed me or I just didn't see the use of.

Someone might have said this before, I don't remember, but your writing is superb! :)

PS Stop second-guessing yourself! :p
He is very well written, so you should be pleased. :) I find all this (because he's a man) hatred of him exaggerated, irrational and undeserved, but still, the reason for it is not a fault of the writer.:)
Thank you - but I didn't for one moment think he was badly written :) One thing I do have confidence about is my writing (daz and coding less so, tho!). So no plans to change Mike - or indeed anyone.

No, I was mulling whether I should be pleased or concerned over the general instinctive reaction of "male npc = bad news" from the player side....for reasons.

Y'know. Reasons.

:)

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Oh, the prejudice. :(
Extreme prejudice...
Notty, you should be impressed.. I honestly don't know what you've planned for the dude but if it's what I think, you did a terrific job. Stick to your guns and go forward

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Thank you - but I didn't for one moment think he was badly written :) One thing I do have confidence about is my writing (daz and coding less so, tho!). So no plans to change Mike - or indeed anyone.

No, I was mulling whether I should be pleased or concerned over the general instinctive reaction of "male npc = bad news" from the player side....for reasons.

Y'know. Reasons.

Mike's unlikeable? I thought he was fine. Not like I find anyone unlikable though. I had my doubts about Chris at first but not anymore. But I think the most "eh" thing was Trisha trying to jump my bone like a slutty hoe but I give her the benefit of the doubt. I'm sure she has her reasons to act the way she does.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

Y'know. Reasons.

Well none of us react that way to marcus, whille he has even more tropes against him. The male npc reason is a bit to easy as an explanation. :p

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Mike's unlikeable? I thought he was fine. Not like I find anyone unlikable though. I had my doubts about Chris at first but not anymore. But I think the most "eh" thing was Trisha trying to jump my bone like a slutty hoe but I give her the benefit of the doubt. I'm sure she has her reasons to act the way she does.
Oh she does indeed...

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Is the reason you're not posting comparisons for these that it's such a huge difference we'd think you were replaced at some point?;)

That dark reflective surface of the generator looks great!
The power plant we had was a bit on the shit side....

But nope! Still me and the hamster :)

I think it's partly down to the lot of the old stuff having been set up as locations on the 2GB card. So everything, especially shine, had to be cut to a minimum which I then just carried forward. Now with my 6GB powah I can go further - but I didn't realise how far I could until I started doing scenes in Four.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes