TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Not that anybody gives (or should) a fuck but I downloaded ME and already the character creation pisses me off. Its mathematically impossible to make a decent looking character I swear to donk.

And then I remember the first mission thingie was boring as shit but I'll get through it I guess.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Thank you - but I didn't for one moment think he was badly written :) One thing I do have confidence about is my writing (daz and coding less so, tho!). So no plans to change Mike - or indeed anyone.

No, I was mulling whether I should be pleased or concerned over the general instinctive reaction of "male npc = bad news" from the player side....for reasons.

Y'know. Reasons.

:)
That right there has me worried, whenever you allude to something you have planned but don't give any details, that's when it might mean something bad could happen with a character, but y'know... only if we choose it... It's just that I'm sure I can hear just the faintest echoes of cackles in the distant when you say stuff like this! :unsure:;)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
That right there has me worried, whenever you allude to something you have planned but don't give any details, that's when it might mean something bad could happen with a character, but y'know... only if we choose it... It's just that I'm sure I can hear just the faintest echoes of cackles in the distant when you say stuff like this! :unsure:;)
Well I just hope that you can play the game basically without interacting much with Mike at all, now I do remember who he reminds me off I will def try to keep him out of my way as much as possible. :p

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Well I just hope that you can play the game basically without interacting much with Mike at all, now I do remember who he reminds me off I will def try to keep him out of my way as much as possible. :p
I really didn't like him to start off with, but I've played again a few times, now I just see him as someone to work with.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
His looks, sorry. :ROFLMAO:
That is how I feel about the default G3F skin, it reminds me of Elena from DMD, just awful.
At least I can take you off the "he is a man! yuck!" list of Mikebashers.:D
But ...but ...he is! And men ARE yucky! It's not MY fault, I didn't chose to put him in the game... :ROFLMAO:

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes