Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
*takes that challenge....*
Oh, it was not meant as a challenge. Amanda looks fantastic here, really. But so she does in that Chapter Four render sneak peek, so it's hard to make distinction.:whistle:

EDIT: Which I actually should have tried to make instead of just talking about it and relying on memory. I'm glad she looks the way she does in the game. This is actually inferior as far as subjective appeal goes.

Last edited:

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well this one was never truly finished. So consider it more of a work in progress. But for what it's worth...

I'm probably gonna go against the majority here, but I don't like these two renders.
Don't get me wrong, the work on skin texture and hair is amazing, but their eyes look weird for some reason.
Where's "MY" Sarah with her crystal clear grey-green eyes?

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
It's fantastic... But, I still prefer the current version, I mean the current remastered version ;):love:
Well this one was never truly finished. So consider it more of a work in progress. But for what it's worth...

I know, I know... not finished, WIP, amazing work, :) but... it's just not my Rah-Rah! :unsure:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I'm probably gonna go against the majority here, but I don't like these two renders.
Don't get me wrong, the work on skin texture and hair is amazing, but their eyes look weird for some reason.
Where's "MY" Sarah with her crystal clear grey-green eyes?
Yeah it is always dangerous to change looks of chars too much during a game, in the end those are the looks we have grown attached to and in some cases even fallen in love or water with. :p

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Yeah it is always dangerous to change looks of chars too much during a game, in the end those are the looks we have grown attached to and in some cases even fallen in love or water with. :p
Always a bad idea. That would be a hard no from me if Notty wanted to change them. But these are only tests so...

Reactions: TheDevian and DA22
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes