TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
If you compare them in detail you can see they both have different unique features.
Somewhat, but aside from the eyebrows, it's not enough that it would bother me, at least from what I can see here, it's hard to say it some of it is the skin or the lighting though. They are under a red light, so her skin would have a bit more red to it.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Somewhat, but aside from the eyebrows, it's not enough that it would bother me, at least from what I can see here, it's hard to say it some of it is the skin or the lighting though. They are under a red light, so her skin would have a bit more red to it.
You can compare it also with the rescue mission renders that are in daylight. That makes it clear.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DA22 and TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
You can compare it also with the rescue mission renders that are in daylight. That makes it clear.
Except what you are comparing to is not in the daylight... I was comparing night to night, comparing day to night is not going to give you a good comparison. But either way, I think we both like the old skin better. If nothing else, the eyebrows are a lot better.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DA22 and Akamari

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Except what you are comparing to is not in the daylight... I was comparing night to night, comparing day to night is not going to give you a good comparison. But either way, I think we both like the old skin better. If nothing else, they eyebrows are a lot better.
I meant comparing all three of them. Two of the old ones under different light, so that you can see defining features, and then the new one. But, yeah, it doesn't matter. These new renders are just tests. :)

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I meant comparing all three of them. Two of the old ones under different light, so that you can see defining features, and then the new one. But, yeah, it doesn't matter. These new renders are just tests. :)
The change from the I.D. and poster pics were striking enough, and while that new one was honestly more what I expected to see, what we found when we got there was just stunning. screenshot0036.png

Maybe it's her fountain of youth wearing off? :ROFLMAO:
426404_quickiecheat.png

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hopefully she won't have to drink any of that water for it to work... :sneaky:
Now I have to wonder, if this was the fountain, maybe that is why Sarah is so upset, below the water, she is all tiny!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: Is that why the LGM are so little?!?!?!
413631_4strip25.png

It would explain why there still are some when all we find are males, maybe they just stay forever young. XD

Oddball2k

Woof, woof, woof!
Donor
Jun 1, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Pretty impressive if i may say so.
I didn't know that you (and Daz) could achieve this kind of photo realism, i am really impressed!
I adore this photo portrait!!:love::love:
Well this one was never truly finished. So consider it more of a work in progress. But for what it's worth...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It is an unfinished work(like an early test) but the RahRah i know is already there... eyes, cheeks, lips(love the add of a beauty spot just above), jaw, hair etc..
A fine tuning on her nose, eyesbrows and it will be perfect i think(with a lighter makeup also;))... love her skin color/texture and especially her neck one!

I am figuring out what your fine magic tuning is all about now, thanks for sharing!:love:
View attachment 412599

Very quick cheat version
Oh, a much more expressive Amanda depending on my choices of subjects/questions... i can rely on my own face reading knowledge now and the MC inner thoughts.:)
I think that newest one is more the expression than anything. Ugly expressions can make us look less appealing. XD
Exactly what i was thinking too TheDevian!:)
The eyes I don't care about, but the eyebrows are worse on this one, and the expression amplifies it. At least the eyebrow remover works for gen3 so you can add your own, for gen8 it can be a problem. I have to do them manually in photoshop, can be hard to get the shading right.
Thanks for sharing, didn't know that eyebrow can be such a problem for gen8... tricky!:(
Argggggggggggghhhhhh Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:
tenor32.gif

PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;):)

Edit: A song, a song for RaaaahRaaaaah... Extended version!!!

Edit2: And now i see her singing Julia... i'm so lost!:oops:

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The old timey glamor shots! Time to go down to the speakeasy, and rustle up some gin!
Thanks for sharing, didn't know that eyebrow can be such a problem for gen8... tricky!:(
It can be an issue if you don't want to use the one that came with the skin, and since I almost never want the default hair color, or whatever, I almost always want to change it. Using the 'eyebrow removal tool' on a gen8 model has a tendency to leave traces behind, it will usually miss spots. At least the one that I had, I heard it got updated, but I never managed to get the update, I just got used to doing it myself. lol Maybe I should look again. XD

...nope, still not there.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
The change from the I.D. and poster pics were striking enough, and while that new one was honestly more what I expected to see, what we found when we got there was just stunning. View attachment 413046

Maybe it's her fountain of youth wearing off? :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 413047
On the first picture she looks beautiful. On the second she looks constipatingly pissed.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes