DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
And one last time...it was a quick render. I won't do them again.
Well I can't blame you but it was nice to see how much of an improvement your touches bring to a render, so if for no other reason thanks for that render. Besides as I might have said somewhere I might look worse in the morning when annoyed and do scrub up reasonably well in an hours time:p

Last edited:

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Guys, please don't get me wrong. One of the reasons I pop stuff up here is get views and feedback on things. It's an incredibly useful sense check and one I've found to be hugely helpful during the remaster. So never be shy at critique. I'm not huffing because you didn't like something.

My mistake was in showing something that just wasn't even nearly finished. Not helpful to any of us as it makes my work look poor and just results in feedback that isn't useful.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Guys, please don't get me wrong. One of the reasons I pop stuff up here is get views and feedback on things. It's an incredibly useful sense check and one I've found to be hugely helpful during the remaster. So never be shy at critique. I'm not huffing because you didn't like something.

My mistake was in showing something that just wasn't even nearly finished. Not helpful to any of us as it makes my work look poor and just results in feedback that isn't useful.
Entertainment and making fun of things is its own reward as far as I'm concerned.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

On the other hand, it entertained us for a few pages, and furthered my 'fountain of youth' conspiracy theory... XD
foil hat.png

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Missing her eyes:p but outside of that absolutely gorgeous, especially the lips. (I know likely not where you had expected my attention to focus:p) Now I really start to worry when you ever get a computer with videocard wit 12GB memory. Or nah, lets make that excited.
One of the reasons I'm pushing what I can do at the moment is a lesson I've learned from the remaster.

Largely the remaster is happening because I've got better, learned etc etc and there were a lot of compromises in One and Two due to how far I could go/knew. I figure if I completely and utterly stretch the 1060 to it's max via skilz and whatnot then when I get more powerful hardware for H5 I'm not going to be thinking "bum...I can do that better". The remaster should be able to stand up regardless of what hardware I get. That will just make things quicker and allow me to animate etc with the real bonus coming from what comes next etc.

Last edited:

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Now some news - Sarah is getting a new skin for the remaster.

Now you, of course, are entitled to your opinions on this for it is a free world after all, but it is happening.

Basically, her current skin (Summer) is just...awful. Far too plastic and lacking in detail in close up. You don't really notice that much as a rule but put her against another character, especially someone like Annie, and she looks like a honey select model in comparison. Also the Summer map has some prebuilt genital hair which, again in close up, looks frankly awful and no matter what I do to cover it up or erase it just looks terrible. Given that we can spend a lot of time with Sarah's naughty bits this isn't good enough.

I'm trying to find a better quality skin that comes close to her current tone so it won't be jarring for you.

Oh...the Taylor Swift comparisons might be out of date. I hadn't realised how pale she was compared to Rah-Rah...*actually tried her skin...*

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
One of the reasons I'm pushing what I can do at the moment is a lesson I've learned from the remaster.

Largely the remaster is happening because I've got better, learned etc etc and there were a lot of compromises in One and Two due to how far I could go/knew. I figure if I completely and utterly stretch the 1060 to it's max via skilz and whatnot then when I get more powerful hardware for H5 I'm not going to be thinking "bum...I can do that better". The remaster should be able to stand up regardless of what hardware I get. That will just make things quicker and allow me to animate etc with the real bonus coming from what comes next etc.
True, but you can also go for example for going for the render qulity you just set with remaster until now and then just be able to add way more complex scenes with more characters to stretch your card. :p It is not only quality that stretches a card if I understood discussions here correctly.

Gorgeous and moody. Think Kelly and Chris have the most kissable lips of all characters:) Did I ever remarked that I would have loved the option at that squeeze scene to just bend forward a little and brush her lips with mine. I know to early in game and I cannot help being a bit of a bastard that likes to take a bit of a more unexpected option in a situation like that. :p

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

Now you, of course, are entitled to your opinions on this for it is a free world after all, but it is happening.

Basically, her current skin (Summer) is just...awful. Far too plastic and lacking in detail in close up. You don't really notice that much as a rule but put her against another character, especially someone like Annie, and she looks like a honey select model in comparison. Also the Summer map has some prebuilt genital hair which, again in close up, looks frankly awful and no matter what I do to cover it up or erase it just looks terrible. Given that we can spend a lot of time with Sarah's naughty bits this isn't good enough.

I'm trying to find a better quality skin that comes close to her current tone so it won't be jarring for you.
The care is appreciated and will trust you. It might also help with the fact I think she looks even better as Gloria as with her natural hair. Somehow her eyes look better as Gloria.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017

Oh...the Taylor Swift comparisons might be out of date. I hadn't realised how pale she was compared to Rah-Rah...*actually tried her skin...*
You lost my attention at "pubic hair" and "Sarah's naughty bits" it was hard to focus after that for some reason.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes