TomberryDude

May 22, 2017

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Those assets tend to replace large enough areas the original paint isn't an issue. At least that's my limited experience. Not saying it can't happen though.
If you use New Gens (which I do) it takes the mapping from the original model. So popping her proper bits on still left me with the wire brush from hell stuck atop of her vag

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
You missed the news headlines?
View attachment 413516

*the first one is still my favourite*
I did and this is hilarious. I have a confession to make. I don't usually pay attention to all the details like backgrounds, stuff that goes across the screen. I want to styop and smell the pixels but I never think to do it when I'm playing so I miss stuff like that.

Oddly enough I'm good at finding secret areas in games but if you asked me what's where on a map I'd be like "I'm sure it's somewhere".

Tends to be worse if I'm anxious because I'm expecting something bad to happenor something very good (sex) to happen (looking for it).

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I did and this is hilarious. I have a confession to make. I don't usually pay attention to all the details like backgrounds, stuff that goes across the screen. I want to styop and smell the pixels but I never think to do it when I'm playing so I miss stuff like that.

Oddly enough I'm good at finding secret areas in games but if you asked me what's where on a map I'd be like "I'm sure it's somwhere".
Oh God, Tom...every news piccy had a whole series of them :)

Not that I blame you for not paying attention tbh. It's usually a safe bet that VN games don't have stuff in the background so why look....*likes to be different tho...*

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Oh God, Tom...ever news piccy had a whole series of them :)

Not that I blame you for not paying attention tbh. It's usually a safe bet that VN games don't have stuff in the background so why look....*likes to be different tho...*
Well you're "good different" for what it's worth. I do tend to stare at text and titties (characters) in VNs and nothing else though. Bad habit.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes