DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
*laughs*

Well, I decided to keep the "joke I have to take out!" so it should be a good run. C7 in Four has the news, interviews and the weather of course :). Oh. It's a celebrity interview this time *nods nods*
Am I a bad person that I am very much looking forward to this and finding out what that joke is about?:p

Don't you dare throw Trisha at me!:eek:
Well you may regret this remark in the future, when Trisha gets her chance to shine. ( not talking about what she might shine if you are not careful:p solar panels maybe?)

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I'm personally not normally a fan of black and white pictures, but dayum, those are some nice renders, especially the Kelly one! :love:
...Given that we can spend a lot of time with Sarah's naughty bits this isn't good enough.
I'm listening...
Oh...and re the Taylor Swift/Sarah thing?

View attachment 413391
Have some nudey Taylor.

Right back to work...
Yep, looks like her, scowl 'n all!
Jaffa Cakes. She can't get them in the states - well, not proper ones at any rate *sage nods*
I think you might be fibbing... you don't even share your Jaffa Cakes with Ava! :unsure:
Damn. I think it was the four hundredth and twenty seventh thing I learned :(
Did you have to use a mirror? ;):whistle:
OOo! Drop me a PM for when you're in the smoke. I'm back down there myself next month. Could be fun to grab a coffee if the stars align.
I'm not jealous, really, I'm not! :sick: That's meant to be a green with envy face, not a puke face... you work with what you got, right?
All I can say is that I'm Not Thea Lundgren! is not Thea Lundgren!
I swear.
Totes not Thea Lundgren.
Totes!
You really 100% sure of that? The only way you could know that would be
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That makes sense actually! :unsure:;)

frap

Oct 17, 2018
I love this so much.

Positivity to offset what I just said. This could pass for a real photograph. I almost thought it was for a second.
*psssst* - Maybe they are and she has the models locked in her basement studio. "Remaster?" Nah, she got new sets.

Don't worry Annie! I'm coming to rescue you! As soon as you finish Chapter 10....

So, you told them to get their kit off, or no dinner, eh?

Now some news - Sarah is getting a new skin for the remaster.

Now you, of course, are entitled to your opinions on this for it is a free world after all, but it is happening.

Basically, her current skin (Summer) is just...awful. Far too plastic and lacking in detail in close up. You don't really notice that much as a rule but put her against another character, especially someone like Annie, and she looks like a honey select model in comparison. Also the Summer map has some prebuilt genital hair which, again in close up, looks frankly awful and no matter what I do to cover it up or erase it just looks terrible. Given that we can spend a lot of time with Sarah's naughty bits this isn't good enough.

I'm trying to find a better quality skin that comes close to her current tone so it won't be jarring for you.

Oh...the Taylor Swift comparisons might be out of date. I hadn't realised how pale she was compared to Rah-Rah...*actually tried her skin...*
So that's where Taylor Swift has been...

Oh...and re the Taylor Swift/Sarah thing?

View attachment 413391
Have some nudey Taylor.

Right back to work...
Wow, you had to get her stoned for that, right? And you were thinking of replacing Sarah with her?

Well for finding out things like that. early sex in a game is a good thing I guess. I am with Huity on this and will do my best to give a fair critique on new Sarah when she comes out to seduce us. Well I know for sure her character and demeanor will not change, so there will be enough there anyway to seduce me. (Note to self, careful you are agreeing to often with him lately, be careful with water:p)

Nice shot of Taylor. How did you get her unaware for that photo op? :p
Not unaware... high.

Jaffa Cakes. She can't get them in the states - well, not proper ones at any rate *sage nods*
And they don't usually come with quaaludes in the center!

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I love this so much.
*preens*

Wow, you had to get her stoned for that, right? And you were thinking of replacing Sarah with her?
Oh, just using her skin base - but Sarah is darker so it would have been instantly noticeable.

....Maybe they are and she has the models locked in her basement studio...
If I pull in enough Patrons, you might be closer to the truth than you think.... *wiggles eyebrows*

*has plans!*

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
*preens*

Oh, just using her skin base - but Sarah is darker so it would have been instantly noticeable.

If I pull in enough Patrons, you might be closer to the truth than you think.... *wiggles eyebrows*

*has plans!*
Sorry. Just before anyone thinks I plan to hire models for my basement. I don't.

Well...not to put in my basement.... You'll see, maybe. Funds depending.

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
I don't know your experience with Daz, but usually, skins have a prebuild genitalia which is more like painting a really crude vagina and some hair on the crotch area. It can be enough for far away shots, but when you want to use said vagina, you have to add specific assets. Sometimes, these assets don't mesh well with the prebuild one :/

The mole on her neck disappeared! We know now without fail that this is Thea Lundgren in disguise and she should DIE DIIIIIIE YOU COMMIE!!! Kidding, this is absolutely purrfect! Great job Notty!
But Thea is dead i saw it on rhe news

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes