Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Well yeah, if you wanna see it that way.
Or just too old to eat up that kind of BS. I served too... (And I can still remember some very wild nights on the town):rolleyes:

Always keep in mind people are people wherever you go, even if they try very hard to hide it.
Surely you wouldn't compare your wild military youth, knowing no fear, showing no regrets and following no laws with the bona fide report from Chris trying her best to explain why her crew of good-willed people got thrown into a mëlstrom of accidental series of unfortunate events by the vicissitudes of fates?
Surely you're not doubting a fellow human being? chris doubt.png

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
Surely you wouldn't compare your wild military youth, knowing no fear, showing no regrets and following no laws with the bona fide report from Chris trying her best to explain why her crew of good-willed people got thrown into a mëlstrom of accidental series of unfortunate events by the vicissitudes of fates?
Surely you're not doubting a fellow human being? View attachment 418331
Oh I would indeed Huity.
That's why at the end of the mission, you'll get the girls and ride into the sunset, and I'll probably just have a body count...

Last edited:

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Technically, security members of the crew had a higher chance of survival if compared to engineering corps, unless they accompanied core crew members on a mission.. in that case poor writing was their demise, and poor writing is the one thing H5 lacks ( as well as unattractive women, but that can be easily solves reveling that LGM have females). However Annie is a core cast member in a story with consequences and she's also one of those having a high-risk job (toothbrush duty) so if there was a death pool, I'd gamble my money on our dear tinfoil wearer to not make it back alive.. but it won't happen on my watch

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes