TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Speak for yourself! I never forgot once about Chris. I simply hoped she would join into the fun. To me, the fact that she didn't simply melt at the sight of Pepito's dick is simply a sign of poor writing ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NO! Bad Huitie! You can joke about a lot of things, but not about Notty's writing!

Go sit in the naughty chair and drink this gallon of water. You need to think about how your lies can hurt people's feelings.

Really, do it. If you don't they might take your cult of ACIO card away!
It is such a good joke though, seeing as in most other games she would. Girls tend to lose their mind at seeing or taking a dick in adult games and THAT is definitely terrible writing.

Or at least I don't like it. And I'm sad because it happens even in games I like sometimes.

frap

Oct 17, 2018
Last edited:

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Oh :(

I saw the message when I first got up this morning, thinking it was from last night (for her) but I guess not.

*pouts miserably*

View attachment 418421

EDIT:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Look at it this way... you have something else to look forward to tomorrow now! ;)

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
So...I have an idea for a feature. And I want to run it past my labrats..you guys.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Truth be told that box didn't bothered me, but if you will try doing something A would be my choice. I don't remember ever using my picture in a game. :unsure: :p
View attachment 417975

*has got Sarah's naughty bits to outline against her knicks!*

*is pleased!*
More like photogenic pilot. :devilish::ROFLMAO:

Maybe she just thought hitting on the Player was a nice change from being hit on by Chris...? Or maybe she is just so used to hanging around Chris that she barely even notices the innuendo anymore?

Though it is true, we don't know how long it's been since any of them have seen earth, or how far out they are.
People working and living in close proximity do tend to adopt the mannerisms the group, as a whole, practice.

*peeks in*

*reads and smiles*

One correction tho.

That trip from Phoebe to Ophion? It's longer :)

The five days is purely the time it's taking for the Intrepid to slingshot around the system and loop back over Ophion.

The "Big I" isn't stopping.

For her to stop over Ophion and then move off again would burn a shit ton of fuel both times. So she doesn't. They pass over Ophion, launch Vanguard and carry on, slingshoting around the system to be able to pick Vanguard up again in five days.

After all, five days is plenty of time to do a simple repair job....

*poofs*
Interesting. I thought the Intrepid was doing the slingshot trip to reach Phoebe since both are Earth like planets capable of supporting human life and should be close to each other (inside the star's habitable zone).
no sex yet
Chapter 4 should be the answer to this. :)

Last edited:

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
No need, the colour was a bit off.
Not to mention, the first thing that came up when I saw "Uh-Oh" on that shirt, was some badly photoshopped tv screen to appear below it. I wouldn't put it beyond Notty to be a fan of that series. :p
Well, the tv-screen just wouldn't appear, so then I figured the joke was that the right one was called "Uh", and the left one called "Oh".

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
*peeks in quickly as in a rush*

Yeppers, Chadwick files be around 1pm my time.

Also....from this....
1.png
*incredibly I re-rendered this one back in June as I didn't like the lighting on the version I'd made in March....

To this...
boxtest.png

Nottravisgames: TOTALLY fucking remastering the shit out of everything!

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
*peeks in quickly as in a rush*

Yeppers, Chadwick files be around 1pm my time.

Also....from this....
View attachment 418487
*incredibly I re-rendered this one back in June as I didn't like the lighting on the version I'd made in March....

To this...
View attachment 418489

Nottravisgames: TOTALLY fucking remastering the shit out of everything!
YVOOOOOOOOONNE!! <3 <3 <3

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes