Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
*peeks in quickly as in a rush*

Yeppers, Chadwick files be around 1pm my time.

Also....from this....
View attachment 418487
*incredibly I re-rendered this one back in June as I didn't like the lighting on the version I'd made in March....

To this...
View attachment 418489

Nottravisgames: TOTALLY fucking remastering the shit out of everything!
The difference between those two is even more impressive since, as you said, you've already reworked on this specific piece before. Yet, the lighting, the composition, the setting of the room, everything is leagues ahead! (And my little Scottish redhead loveGruder is there as well, which is a big plus <3)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
YVOOOOOOOOONNE!! <3 <3 <3
I know you like her, but was that really the first thing your eyes fell on? :p Great posters and Gym looking way better indeed. The two ladies are seriously enchanting as well. Ah well for Huity, admittedly the third looks swell as well.

Edit: You know Nottravis you have improved so much it makes it hard for us to find new superlatives to appreciate it, you meanie. :p

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017

Also....from this....
View attachment 418487
*incredibly I re-rendered this one back in June as I didn't like the lighting on the version I'd made in March....

To this...
View attachment 418489

I thought Sarah's time travelling t-shirt was just a joke! Did she go back into the past, made millions in betting, and bribed some officials to approve funding for Ophion Project because her room was not great?!

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
I know you like her, but was that really the first thing your eyes fell on? :p Great posters and Gym looking way better indeed. The two ladies are seriously enchanting as well. Ah well for Huity, admittedly the third looks swell as well.

Edit: You know Nottravis you have improved so much it makes it hard for us to find new superlatives to appreciate it, you meanie. :p
My first thought was: Holy shit, there is stuff in that room now! Last things I noticed were Chris and Kelly.:D

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018

Also....from this....
View attachment 418487

To this...
View attachment 418489

Now THAT is a proper gym! The white walls are almost blindingly bright: all the better to see the blood splatters!

YVOOOOOOOOONNE!! <3 <3 <3
I know you like her, but was that really the first thing your eyes fell on? :p Great posters and Gym looking way better indeed. The two ladies are seriously enchanting as well.
What DA22 said, Huity: your eyesight is 20/20 to spot Yvonne on the poster when there are four pairs of beautiful eyes right in the way. To my great shame I didn't notice her at first (and I really love redheads...) :D

Last edited:

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
*peeks in*

*reads and smiles*

One correction tho.

That trip from Phoebe to Ophion? It's longer :)

The five days is purely the time it's taking for the Intrepid to slingshot around the system and loop back over Ophion.

The "Big I" isn't stopping.

For her to stop over Ophion and then move off again would burn a shit ton of fuel both times. So she doesn't. They pass over Ophion, launch Vanguard and carry on, slingshoting around the system to be able to pick Vanguard up again in five days.

After all, five days is plenty of time to do a simple repair job....

*poofs*
That depends on how simple the repair is, as well as the people repairing it ...and if they can keep their hands off the power switch!
Np.

I only very lightly touched on it in Chapter One. One of those things that I needed to know for internal consistency and world building but didn't think anyone would be interested in! :)
The power of Lore Nerds!!!! RAAAAHHH!!!!
True villainy would also need a :D
Russian works pretty well too.

I mean, I thought Germans were funny ...Awkward!
Not at all.
My point is that any civilian business manager or custodian of a public establishment would understandably be wary when confronted by a group of young, energetic, drunk people, whether they are wearing uniforms or not.
Um, yes! Drunk or not, any large group is a pain in the ass, never mind if they are ...energetic.
Who said they were drunk! They were very well mannered from what I gathered from the letter *sage nods*
Well, the report DID say they ran out of alcohol, and someone (no names mentioned) had to get more.
*sceptical Sulring is sceptical?*
ACIO so you get what out what you put in, right? XD
She'll look good in anything. And even better with nothing View attachment 418350
Same goes for Chris, Sarah, Kelly or even Trisha...:whistle:
Wasn't there some new rule about the uniforms being nothing now ...something about saving rendering time? :unsure: I am pretty sure I say that on the news, so it must be true.
Only happened because you chose it to happen...

*smiles sweetly*
I choose nothing.jpg
Wasn't that supposed to be tomorrow, though? :unsure:
Time zones are hard... Especially when you work graveyard shift.
Oh :(

I saw the message when I first got up this morning, thinking it was from last night (for her) but I guess not.

*pouts miserably*

View attachment 418421

EDIT:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I want to play too!!!
sad cat tenor.gif
Look at it this way... you have something else to look forward to tomorrow now! ;)
For me it will still be later today... XD
Yep, if you're pacific time.
I am...
But can I get the ass I want by letting it sit on me? specifically my face?
ACIO-logo.png

frap

Oct 17, 2018

So 5:00 PDT, Frappy.:p
Yep, if you're pacific time.
For me it will still be later today... XD
I am...
While it is already tomorrow in the UK, it will not be tomorrow enough for the Chadwick Files until it's tomorrow here as well.

Slightly more than 12 hours away. I can make it.

So, aside from myself and TheDevian are there any other PDT folks in here? Or are we the odd ones out?

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
While it is already tomorrow in the UK, it will not be tomorrow enough for the Chadwick Files until it's tomorrow here as well.

Slightly more than 12 hours away. I can make it.

So, aside from myself and TheDevian are there any other PDT folks in here? Or are we the odd ones out?
If it helps you feel less isolated my wife is currently in an MDT area? :unsure:

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes