Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Technically, security members of the crew had a higher chance of survival if compared to engineering corps, unless they accompanied core crew members on a mission.. in that case poor writing was their demise, and poor writing is the one thing H5 lacks ( as well as unattractive women, but that can be easily solves reveling that LGM have females). However Annie is a core cast member in a story with consequences and she's also one of those having a high-risk job (toothbrush duty) so if there was a death pool, I'd gamble my money on our dear tinfoil wearer to not make it back alive.. but it won't happen on my watch
It is entirely down to you what happens *nods nods*

Nothing to do with me *hasn't had the heart to render that scene yet, not even as a test*

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Annie looks ravishing as usual, guess I better make sure though she stays on the station during any dangerous missions. Red, yellow and blue alerts are out. :p

It is entirely down to you what happens *nods nods*

Nothing to do with me *hasn't had the heart to render that scene yet, not even as a test*
You mean Notty has a heart afterall? I am shocked. :p

Only happened because you chose it to happen...

*smiles sweetly*
Is that not cackles sweetly? and hey it is not our fault if we drank a little too much, forgot some relevant information and all our blood had assembled in our nether regions and we were making our decisions with that organ. :whistle:

Last edited:

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Is that not cackles sweetly? and hey it is not our fault if we drank a little too much, forgot some relevant information and all our blood had assembled in out nether regions and we were making our decisions with that organ. :whistle:
Speak for yourself! I never forgot once about Chris. I simply hoped she would join into the fun. To me, the fact that she didn't simply melt at the sight of Pepito's dick is simply a sign of poor writing ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Speak for yourself! I never forgot once about Chris. I simply hoped she would join into the fun. To me, the fact that she didn't simply melt at the sight of Pepito's dick is simply a sign of poor writing ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Well then you simply paid the price for being overconfident. Maybe Pepito just needs another enlargement operation though. :p Chris might have unreasonable demands and expectations. :ROFLMAO:

frap

Oct 17, 2018
NO! Bad Huitie! You can joke about a lot of things, but not about Notty's writing!

Go sit in the naughty chair and drink this gallon of water. You need to think about how your lies can hurt people's feelings.

Really, do it. If you don't they might take your cult of ACIO card away!

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes