Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I agree wity Huitieme though, make sure you have it, even if just to be able to see how much she improved and for nostalgia reasons. :p
I'll be keeping the old "One" up on the Patreon page so people can compare. If anything shows what support can do, I think playing the two different "Ones" showcases it far better than I could ever say.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Nononononono! Please wait! I'll have One done shortly now I've got all the scenes done. The old "One" looks utter garbage compared to new shiny "One". I really, really would wait. Really!
Akamari See ! Toldya !
Now I feel bad.:(

The old "utter garbage" as ONLY she puts is the best adult game I've ever played. I put forward my suggestion only because it seems you enjoy her writing (and because you joined the patron train to my amazement). Your patience is very commendable, so if you really can wait to see the game in all her new shiny glory, then by all means do so.:)

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017

The old "utter garbage" as ONLY she puts is the best adult game I've ever played. I put forward my suggestion only because it seems you enjoy her writing (and because you joined the patron train to my amazement). Your patience is very commendable, so if you really can wait to see the game in all her new shiny glory, then by all means do so.:)
Oh don't feel bad :)

Don't forget I've seen a lot more of the remastered One than you have. :)

For the sake of a few more days, it really, really is worth the wait.

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018

It might be easier for someone who never played it to wait than for us who are already entrapped by our favorite puppetmistress!

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Will read ASABFW (as soon as back from work) :)

But does it have STD? :eek:
It's probably true... lady G looks like she just got a positive results
Is that information in the game ? Because I think an encyclopedia feature is allways a nice addition to a game
The information provided can change depending on what you do in game... and it reports collected rumors and gossip. Only one way to find out... play it... You know you want to. And since you subscribed, you get access to the Bored Pilot...
Oh yes. It's one of the things I'm most pleased with. There is a little PDA in the corner that stores information on new things you've learned and the characters as you go along. Actually the PDA does a whole ton of gubbins.

View attachment 419364
What you should be more than proud is the right side of that screen....yummy
I didn't detect any *cackles*, so it should be a good we'll see ;)
I fear not the cackles, it's the shy silence I fear

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
No worries Akamari, we will also tease you with the Kelly path:p Do you really think we will tell you Notty's twist? Of course not, we will just be our natural mean selves and only give you some vague remarks to increase your curiosity and help Notty to tempt you to thread that path. :ROFLMAO: ;)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
*chuckles at the thought that they think there might be just one twist...* ;)
Ok as you wish, twists. :p Sounds good since means there will likely be more than one path with Kelly. I would not have minded at all if you had chosen more the "Where the Heart is "route for Kelly and she would have been a main girl with at least five routes. i know, I know, I am greedy:p

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes