Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Is that information in the game ? Because I think an encyclopedia feature is allways a nice addition to a game
Oh yes. It's one of the things I'm most pleased with. There is a little PDA in the corner that stores information on new things you've learned and the characters as you go along. Actually the PDA does a whole ton of gubbins.

shorttut2.png

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I don't think there is a dim one among them! except maybe Mike, oh and Marcus and Trisha because they are "unable to assess the evidence", I mean why can't they work out the power problems themselves? I thought they were all super-integillent :whistle::rolleyes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All I will say is that all the characters are skilled in their field for sure. But being good at one thing does not, of course, mean you are good at things across the board.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
But does it have STD? :eek:
Oh no, not Lover's pox again! That so often plagues my Crusader Kings 2 characters...(giving 'em a good tumble is a sign of a good monarch, right?) :eek:
I don't think there is a dim one among them! except maybe Mike, oh and Marcus and Trisha because they are "unable to assess the evidence", I mean why can't they work out the power problems themselves? I thought they were all super-integillent :whistle::rolleyes:
Last Chadwick File gives some insight on this maybe?;)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hahahahahaha, well as I already said on patreon: I always knew that Annie is *totes* innocent. It does show some of the way Annie and Chris think and work though and that there is defo some friction between the military and civs.

All I will say is that all the characters are skilled in their field for sure. But being good at one thing does not, of course, mean you are good at things across the board.

Yeah, ofc you would be kind and go easy on us. No you ensure we have to keep spending time with that horror Mike and spend time on the equipment that would be way better spent with one of the woman. Shame on you. :p

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Btw since I might be the only one to read the Chadwick files without playing the game and with minimal knowledge of the characters I thought I'd give my imput, it was a little hard to understand who was who at wirst but then it got me curious about the personalities and dynamic of Chris and Annie.
IMO you should consider playing it then, even though it will look SO MUCH better when the remaster is finished.:) Chances are that, like most of us, you will replay the game many times anyway. The story doesn't change with the remaster.:)

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
IMO you should consider playing it then, even though it will look SO MUCH better when the remaster is finished.:) Chances are that, like most of us, you will replay the game many times anyway. The story doesn't change with the remaster.:)
No ! I've made my choice and it is suggested to wait for the remaster for first time players by Notty on her Patreon so I'll be patient

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Notty, I was wondering, will we be getting new fan signatures at some point with the jump in quality ?

Nononononono! Please wait! I'll have One done shortly now I've got all the scenes done. The old "One" looks utter garbage compared to new shiny "One". I really, really would wait. Really!

And yeppers, I have new fan sigs on my list of things to do. I might do some for fun this weekend. After all the header will be changing too.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes