Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Honestly, I don't see it, sometimes I am still getting way more detail than I want...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's because of the size of the detail and the way denoisers operate. Denoisers look for "stray" pixels that look out of place from the pixels surrounding them. The bump detail on your example is often more than one pixel in size, and has similar spots surrounding them, which is why the denoiser won't recognize them as noise, and won't "normalize" them to blend in with the surrounding pixels. Rendered from a slightly bigger distance, or in a smaller resolution, some of those bumps would be reduced to a single pixel in size, using that one pixel to just show a little shadow. Once you reach that single pixel dimension for details, denoisers start noticing and removing them. Because of the way light works in Daz, this rarely happens for highlights, since with distance, their intensity goes down. So it usually only happens with tiny spot shadows, like skin pores.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I'm beginning to think H5 is for a niche fanbase. What is it with this game? What is Notty doing?!

Well, at least I'm not alone.
Sit by the fire, child and I'll tell you a tale of wonders. My heart still remembers that day as if it was yesterday, but it has been ten months of bliss...
It was a dark time of panels cleaning, shower peeping and love at first sight of the dong... But then she came, with fiery blaze of passion common among those having said "I had it with those landlordloving tropes in those landlordloving games". It was the edge of a new year when for the first time I opened the exe. I never believed in love at first sight till "tutorial girl" appeared on screen. And something in my mind changed... a game could have story, funny banter, and no affection grind, I didn't have to stand with a fish at 5'o'clock in front of the bathroom. I could develop relationships with actual people( sure digital but still better than those no-life roommates)
Actions have consequences and all content is optional... what not to love... It's perfection.
That's as much as you need to know about the game.
Notty is just an innocent smuttress reveling us glimpses of the future. There's nothing shady in what she does... just a gal making the game of our dreams and having a soft spot for Jaffa Cakes...
But that's just my version of how the events went. Try asking those fanboys over there.

frap

Oct 17, 2018
They're still debating here whether to get rid of DST or make DST permanent. I sooo hope we get rid of the fucking DST here. Our winter-time is already 40 minutes off (the Netherlands should actually be in the Greenwich timezone!), permanent DST would make our time 1 hour and 40 minutes off by default.
Ugh - the off-hour timezones are awful (speaking as a software engineer) -

We should just all adopt a single time zone and adjust working hours locally. While banks may be open 09:00 - 17:00 in parts of Europe, they'd be open, say 16:00 - 00:00 elsewhere.

Which makes me wonder about Notty's book of lore - does it include the sidereal and synodic day lengths for Ophion?

Earth's day length:
Sidereal: approximately - 23 hours, 56 minutes, 4.0905 seconds
Synodic: mean - 24 hours, 2.5 milliseconds

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I'm listening...
I would have said "Wanna remaster with my family genes" ...you know, if I were shameless or something...

...is innocent?
Don't forget, if you add a lol at the end of your sentence it becomes non-creepy, I read it somewhere so it must be true ;):unsure:

I just hope that any change would be unified across Europe and not become something like the madness Australia has.
That's nothing compared to Canada, look at those overlaps!

frap

Oct 17, 2018
I wonder if I'm crazy for pledging for a game I haven't actually played yet just because the community and dev are nice and I want to read the Patreon exclusive posts :unsure:
BTW : how do I show my Patreon pledges on my profile ?
Nah, not crazy. Patreon's about supporting artists, and you've obviously seen enough of her art around here to find her worthy of your patronage.

As far as the pledges - go to your profile, click on "Your account" - from there you can connect your Patreon account and after the account is linked you'll see a section on the left-side menu that looks like:

1570203807454.png
Your pledges will show up when click on the Pledges item and have toggles to show/hide them.

It took a few days for mine to populate after connecting my account, your mileage may vary.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes