Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Man, these continue to look great. Seems like every time I return to the thread I've got something to look forward to, and eight or more pages of praise to echo. Nothing I can say hasn't been said before, but this is just looking better and better, and I get even more excited for the re-releases.

I'm still unsure of my feelings on Kelly, but my goodness, if she doesn't look amazing here. Same absolutely goes for Chris.
Thank you :)

I just wish I could go faster, but....it's really not looking bad tho! :)

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Have you started with the denoiser? You don't need near as many iterations with it running, a couple hundred is usually enough, depending on what you are doing...
I lose too much skin detail. Makes the girls look "Barbie" again - which after all that time and effort on getting the skin right....nah. I'll have to pass :)

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Yup, let's "talk", dear roommate :D
Um...*makes it up as she goes along...*
While this may be true, I surmise you've been influenced by other people's work. At least to the extent of "I can do better", which leads to learning new things anyway :p
Have you started with the denoiser? You don't need near as many iterations with it running, a couple hundred is usually enough, depending on what you are doing...
I'm not sure about this denoiser thing. While it does take less time to render using it (from what I4ve heard), it also does make pictures look cartoonishly plastic. It's a style that has its fans, but I suspect this is not what Heavy Five is gearing towards :unsure:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Oh that was just a quick render for giggles :) You should see her at full iteration...
Well then she might stop traffic in her tracks, give people heart- and hardattacks and leave a trail of broken hearts in her wake when just passing by. :p Though each of your ladies are between stunningly attractive and extremely good looking, for some reason Kelly has just a bit of extra. Typical that you made her into your lil sis meanie:p Poor Akamari.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
One of those trueisms, within game though the question is if that would earn you Chris's respect or cost it.:p Remember keep your eyes on the end prize, even if you have to take an early lumping for that. :p
She would see the stroker as a pet to train and if necessary neuter
MC: I'm sorry Kels. I should have told you that I was adopted. I was afraid of what would've happen if we tried dating and it didn't work out

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
While this may be true, I surmise you've been influenced by other people's work. At least to the extent of "I can do better", which leads to learning new things anyway :p
*nods nods nods*

There is very much a drive of "I have fuck all in terms of kit and now watch me kick the graphical poo out of you oh popular game" going on at the mo for sure.
I'm not sure about this denoiser thing. While it does take less time to render using it (from what I4ve heard), it also does make pictures look cartoonishly plastic. It's a style that has its fans, but I suspect this is not what Heavy Five is gearing towards :unsure:
No Barbies *sage nods*

Though each of your ladies are between stunningly attractive and extremely good looking, for some reason
*curtsies*

Kelly has just a bit of extra. Typical that you made her into your lil sis meanie:p Poor Akamari.
I can't help it if your family has attractive genes!

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I lose too much skin detail. Makes the girls look "Barbie" again - which after all that time and effort on getting the skin right....nah. I'll have to pass :)
Sometimes, it can have that effect a bit, depends on the settings and the resolution. Depending on the time saved, it's hard to say what it's worth. I haven't noticed a lot of loss, but I haven't done any full scenes either.
Honestly, I don't see it, sometimes I am still getting way more detail than I want...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
I genuinely think that might have had something to do with the composition side of things tbh.
Could be. There is quite a difference between the first two chapters and Three in terms of composition. I don't know if you made changes to composition when you were redoing the early renders of Three though.

For instance, you got much better with what I like to call the center of gravity for pictures. In Chapter One particularly there are a number of renders where the characters that should be in the center appear shifted to a side without any particular visual reason for it. Of course this may have something to do with you overlaying the renders or trying to fit in the memory limit of the old card and shortening render time. :)

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes