Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Sometimes, it can have that effect a bit, depends on the settings and the resolution. Depending on the time saved, it's hard to say what it's worth. I haven't noticed a lot of loss, but I haven't done any full scenes either.

Honestly, I don't see it, sometimes I am still getting way more detail than I want...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Try reducing the "Base bump" slider.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Someone shameless like Ava would say "wanna remaster my family gene-pool ?"
As of Akamari suffering because of family ties, he should wake every day grateful for Sarah being a stranger
I would have said "Wanna remaster with my family genes" ...you know, if I were shameless or something...

...is innocent?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Someone shameless like Ava would say "wanna remaster my family gene-pool ?"
As of Akamari suffering because of family ties, he should wake every day grateful for Sarah being a stranger
That of course would only be true if Notty would not be so mean as to have a twist at the end of the game where Sarah goes in her best Darth Vader voice, MC I am your sister that was given up for adoption at birth and been looking for you all my life. (Not sure if that would end with a kiss or her slicing your head off with a lightsaber though:p).

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Um...*makes it up as she goes along...*
You're a prodigy, I knew it!:D
score points with Kelly. Just as long as you win. :p
She's yer sister!:p
While this may be true, I surmise you've been influenced by other people's work. At least to the extent of "I can do better", which leads to learning new things anyway :p
That's quite different from taking a course or having a trainer though.:)
Poor Akamari.
I'm fine. :) No inbred children for me at least. (that's right, Notty is the voice of temptation, I'm the voice of guilt! *still innocent though!*:p)

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
That of course would only be true if Notty would not be so mean as to have a twist at the end of the game where Sarah goes in her best Darth Vader force, MC I am your sister that was given up for adoption at birth and been looking for you all my life. (Not sure if that would end with a kiss or her slicing your head off with a lightsaber though:p).
As long as Chris doesn't reveal the shocking truth of being MC's daughter from the future. I'm fine with that twist.... let the walkthrough live his y

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Between the offer of a 'friendly' spar and the bets, I don't think Chris really has any room to complain about underhand tactics!
True, that might not mean Chris will agree though. She does seem to have her own standards and convictions. :p

...No, I'm not mad to begin with!)
That is what most people on the outside of the madhouse say, does not mean those inside agree with you. :p On the other hand you might be the lucky one not going the incest route. Though Notty said sex with Kelly is a possibility we also know she is not an incest fan and there will be a twist. No idea what the twist will be, but defo curious here. Who knows maybe Kelly will be using vitamins on MC much like in Lucid Dreams where the mother is a witch that uses her powers to give her son horny dreams about her and abuses him in his dreams or maybe there will be an alien breeding plot where those aliens believe inbreeding is good, since it is for their species. :p We will see.

You won't get along with most of my family then...
Nor with most of mine. I am always a bit careful of calling myself normal, but compared to them I am innocently normal. :p

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
True, that might not mean Chris will agree though. She does seem to have her own standards and convictions. :p
Yep, we could see what happened when Kelly used underknee tactics. Chris taught Kelly a lesson and got an early lead against the MC in the Frogette wager.:cool: One Chris is certainly good at is quick thinking.

On the other hand you might be the lucky one not going the incest route. Though Notty said sex with Kelly is a possibility we also know she is not an incest fan and there will be a twist. No idea what the twist will be, but defo curious here. Who knows maybe Kelly will be using vitamins on MC much like in Lucid Dreams where the mother is a witch that uses her powers to give her son horny dreams about her and abuses him in his dreams or maybe there will be an alien breeding plot where those aliens believe inbreeding is good, since it is for their species. :p We will see.
I'm sure you guys will let me know what it was.;)

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes