I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
* squeee *

* squeee intensifies *

O.M.G. that's fucking hilarious!

Annie's a smart one, she is.
I don't think there is a dim one among them! except maybe Mike, oh and Marcus and Trisha because they are "unable to assess the evidence", I mean why can't they work out the power problems themselves? I thought they were all super-integillent :whistle::rolleyes:

frap

Oct 17, 2018
I don't think there is a dim one among them! except maybe Mike, oh and Marcus and Trisha because they are "unable to assess the evidence", I mean why can't they work out the power problems themselves? I thought they were all super-integillent :whistle::rolleyes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
Btw since I might be the only one to read the Chadwick files without playing the game and with minimal knowledge of the characters I thought I'd give my imput, it was a little hard to understand who was who at wirst but then it got me curious about the personalities and dynamic of Chris and Annie.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Btw since I might be the only one to read the Chadwick files without playing the game and with minimal knowledge of the characters I thought I'd give my imput, it was a little hard to understand who was who at wirst but then it got me curious about the personalities and dynamic of Chris and Annie.
Chris and Annie have known each other for several years (I don't want to spoil anything for you if I can help it, but the more you get to know them the more this is readily apparent - with some startling revelations...). So despite the difference in rank between them and that Chris is Annie's OC there is a mutual respect/affection between them.

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Chris and Annie have known each other for several years (I don't want to spoil anything for you if I can help it, but the more you get to know them the more this is readily apparent - with some startling revelations...). So despite the difference in rank between them and that Chris is Annie's OC there is a mutual respect/affection between them.
Whaddaya mean they've known each other for years? I thought female persons only came to life when a well-endowed male MC came back from college/travel to reconnect with his landlady and roommates :unsure:

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Ugh - the off-hour timezones are awful (speaking as a software engineer) -

We should just all adopt a single time zone and adjust working hours locally. While banks may be open 09:00 - 17:00 in parts of Europe, they'd be open, say 16:00 - 00:00 elsewhere.

Which makes me wonder about Notty's book of lore - does it include the sidereal and synodic day lengths for Ophion?

Earth's day length:
Sidereal: approximately - 23 hours, 56 minutes, 4.0905 seconds
Synodic: mean - 24 hours, 2.5 milliseconds
Untitled.png

Going beyond that would be perhaps a little too much detail :)

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes