Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Wait, you're not just trying to make me sad, you dressed Becca in orange to disparage my mostly Irish heritage! You bigoted meanie!

Of course, I'm kidding. I wouldn't think that of you unless you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope he at least got points for attention to detail as well as perfect execution?

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I still think the characters are pooled too much to the centre of the screen, turning the left and right side into "dead weight". The 1:1:1 ratio works for movieposters because those tend to be in standing portrait dimensions.

So I'd suggest breaking up the characters a bit further horizontally.
The Vanguard girls (lined up like that) a bit further towards the bottom left corner.
Thea and her big badda boom and Kelly a bit more towards the top right corner.
Ophion slightly larger and a bit more to the right, so the Intrepid ends up in the bottom right corner.
Not sure where to put the VR girls. Maybe about 25% from the top left, so they'd end up roughly where Chadders is pointing after she moved?

Last edited:

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
No worries Akamari, we will also tease you with the Kelly path:p Do you really think we will tell you Notty's twist? Of course not, we will just be our natural mean selves and only give you some vague remarks to increase your curiosity and help Notty to tempt you to thread that path. :ROFLMAO: ;)
Oh I'm sure you will tell me. You won't be able to shut up about it I bet!:p

frap

Oct 17, 2018
View attachment 419352

Going beyond that would be perhaps a little too much detail :)
Hmm - well in my head-canon that rotation time is synodic (relative to the planet's star) rather than sidereal (relative to more distant stars) as that's the more useful (from an everyday human standpoint.)

That's a feakingly big huge enormous continent! D:
Maybe it's in a "pangaea" phase.

I hope he at least got points for attention to detail as well as perfect execution?
Well, he did end up with two black eyes, a cracked rib, bruised knuckles, a bill to replace a table, two chairs, a dozen or so glasses, and a barstool, and a night in jail. None of the guys he beat up pressed charges, though. Probably didn't want to admit this 6'4" skinny kid with a long blonde ponytail got the better of them. According to the bouncer that was on that night it was 6 on 1, and he wasn't about to get in the middle of it. Just waited for the cops to come break them up.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hmm - well in my head-canon that rotation time is synodic (relative to the planet's star) rather than sidereal (relative to more distant stars) as that's the more useful (from an everyday human standpoint.)

Well, he did end up with two black eyes, a cracked rib, bruised knuckles, a bill to replace a table, two chairs, a dozen or so glasses, and a barstool, and a night in jail. None of the guys he beat up pressed charges, though. Probably didn't want to admit this 6'4" skinny kid with a long blonde ponytail got the better of them. According to the bouncer that was on that night it was 6 on 1, and he wasn't about to get in the middle of it. Just waited for the cops to come break them up.
Smart bouncer.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Nope. It should be older than Earth.
As the tectonic plates move thanks to convection currents in the mantle (making convergent/divergent/transform boundaries) more crust is being formed. As time passes, that leads to more continental cover across the planet and to oceans turning more deep as the water in the system stays mostly the same.

Also Earth passed through several "pangaea" cycles thanks to the tectonic plates movement.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Nope. It should be older than Earth.
As the tectonic plates move thanks to convection currents in the mantle (making convergent/divergent/transform boundaries) more crust is being formed. As time passes, that leads to more continental cover across the planet and to oceans turning more deep as the water in the system stays mostly the same.

Also Earth passed through several "pangaea" cycles thanks to the tectonic plates movement.
I can confirm that Ophion is very old...

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
*chuckles at the thought that they think there might be just one twist...* ;)
I can think of few
1) Kelly will be the one praying on MC
2) Kelly is Thea
3)Kelly will get it on with MC just to spite Chris
4)the hamster testpilot will be avenged
5)Kelly made a bet with someone on Iowa, not knowing who would be on the team, and that someone arranged MC's transfer
6)Kelly will get killed and order the MC to carry on the family name
7)Kelly never existed and she's just a split personality of the MC. Our lieutenant is actually in a mental asylum,and he tells Dr Becca what happened on Ophion
8) Kelly and Sarah will hit it on

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
I can confirm that Ophion is very old...
Makes me wonder if Eurynome dancing on the waves (kinda what a moon does) had something to do with creation of life on Ophion.

She is fertilized by the serpent and in the form of a dove lays an egg on the waters about which Ophion entwines until it hatches and the world issues forth.

Lunar meteorites impacting Ophion surface? Or something engineered by intelligent species flying ships such as the one certain Chief from the Vigilant saw? Annie amused.png

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
I can think of few
1) Kelly will be the one praying on MC
2) Kelly is Thea
3)Kelly will get it on with MC just to spite Chris
4)the hamster testpilot will be avenged
5)Kelly made a bet with someone on Iowa, not knowing who would be on the team, and that someone arranged MC's transfer
6)Kelly will get killed and order the MC to carry on the family name
7)Kelly never existed and she's just a split personality of the MC. Our lieutenant is actually in a mental asylum,and he tells Dr Becca what happened on Ophion
8) Kelly and Sarah will hit it on
9) MC is Thea
10) Becca is Thea
11) Annie tells MC, and I quote, "I *am* your father".
12) MC and Mike switch bodies (so MC gets to hump Kelly without it being incest)

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes