Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I notice how you managed to oh so conveniently skip over my other question! :unsure:;) Does that mean I was close? Or are you just sat there quietly cackling into your coffee? :unsure:
Define twist?

What might be a twist for you guys is something I might see as a perfectly reasonable storyline given everything that is happening/could happen/character motivations.

*smiles sweetly*

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Wasn't MC's PDA made public at the end of 3?
While I know it's a meta thing, the files are mentioned during conversations... so Kelly has clearance, they all have, if I'm not mistaken
The clearance level will impact on how much you get to know about people. The MC will have greater access to Sarah and Kelly's files than the other way around for example. The only thing that got zapped about at the end of three tho was the MC's two order docs.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
The clearance level will impact on how much you get to know about people. The MC will have greater access to Sarah and Kelly's files than the other way around for example. The only thing that got zapped about at the end of three tho was the MC's two order docs.
What is surprising is that Walker knew about those orders, and somehow the bread crumbs connected me to Annie snooping around about her....

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes