I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Define twist?

What might be a twist for you guys is something I might see as a perfectly reasonable storyline given everything that is happening/could happen/character motivations.

*smiles sweetly*
Okay, I define twist as something I really didn't see coming, kinda like what Hitchcock did in some of his films, in gaming terms where Notty killed Tali, nobody but Notty saw that one coming! ;):eek: or "that" twist that wasn't really a twist as it was kinda telegraphed from that one game that everyone talks about when talking about twists

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Okay, I define twist as something I really didn't see coming, kinda like what Hitchcock did in some of his films, in gaming terms where Notty killed Tali, nobody but Notty saw that one coming! ;):eek: or "that" twist that wasn't really a twist as it was kinda telegraphed from that one game that everyone talks about when talking about twists
Hrm...we certainly don't have anything that I especially think of as a twist. But then it -is- hard for me to say. I just see a three dimensional jigsaw puzzle that all makes sense, y'know?

To my mind nothing, with the exception of the systems fail on the Vanguard, should really have come out of the blue.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
The clearance level will impact on how much you get to know about people. The MC will have greater access to Sarah and Kelly's files than the other way around for example. The only thing that got zapped about at the end of three tho was the MC's two order docs.
I admit it will be interesting seeing the people of the outpost walking in eggshells around the protagonist after they find out he can shut them down for good. :unsure:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hrm...we certainly don't have anything that I especially think of as a twist. But then it -is- hard for me to say. I just see a three dimensional jigsaw puzzle that all makes sense, y'know?

To my mind nothing, with the exception of the systems fail on the Vanguard, should really have come out of the blue.
It helps that you know the story and the background of course and know which way you want to take it, while we see a myriad of options, some way more unlikely as others. :p

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I doubt she has acess to files from people of a superior clearance level than her.

Anyway if there is a chance to help Kelly get back at Chris i sure would help my sister just to see what would happen. :devilish: :devilish: :LOL: :LOL:
But how do we know that Kelly isn't really a spy? She might just be acting about not expecting to see MC there? She might know everything about everyone...

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
But how do we know that Kelly isn't really a spy? She might just be acting about not expecting to see MC there? She might know everything about everyone...
But if she is a spy, well....why not Marcus? Or Trisha? Or....etc etc. I mean, why would there be a spy there anyway?

It's a backwater research station. It doesn't seem that important to me...

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That is the simple version to distract spies and journalists, the real one is way better hidden. yeah w knowquite a few people are playing a game and are trying to play puppet master. We will find out though in time what role Kelly plays in all of this or just burn the station down and fly away. :p

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
But if she is a spy, well....why not Marcus? Or Trisha? Or....etc etc. I mean, why would there be a spy there anyway?

It's a backwater research station. It doesn't seem that important to me...
True how could a research station on one of three habitable worlds humanity knows about with overpopulation on Earth ever be important? The real question is why is it not way more important?

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes