Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I'd be really interested how good your guess was after Chapter 10.:geek:
So will I. :)
Challenge Accepted!

*clears diary for the next two years*
Oh some of you won't go near some endings. I'm sure of that. If you're that invested in the chars and storylines as you seem to be, then when it comes to chosing, let's say "sides" for shorthand and spoiler avoidance, you won't be able to just go "right, now let's see what happens if...". Or at least that's my belief and hope.

Partly because of the logistics of it all. Are you really going to have 116 paths saved? Doubtful. But mainly because emotionally I just don't think you'll be able to casually flick from one to the other as we progress. At least not, if I do my job right.

No. My goal is to hardwire you down a path - and make you take the consequences of your choices...

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
No one is overdue at the moment and the comms problem was happening before the MC departed so....so far, no worries. The silence is somewhat expected.

Well don't forget to rescue one person (and one person only, mind!) if you do...
Hmm. So i am starting to think they know something about this mission that we (protagonist and vanguard's crew) weren't informed...:unsure::unsure:

ps: I am a dog person, i can kill the cat. :devilish: :devilish:

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
I liked old Amanda better: she didn't look as young, her hair was a tad longer and I found her eyebrows more appealing than these. Her skin is amazing though.
I know, I'm weird like that.

Most of you are on various lists...
So long as I can end the game with Annie or Sarah or Chris, I don't care what label you stick on me.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I liked old Amanda better: she didn't look as young, her hair was a tad longer and I found her eyebrows more appealing than these. Her skin is amazing though.
I know, I'm weird like that.

So long as I can end the game with Annie or Sarah or Chris, I don't care what label you stick on me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Amanda is still being worked on. Still not happy with her.

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
OK, so it's clear. Cat dies in your game.:(:(
Oh boy, you have no idea. I can't pretend to be at Notty's level (who in their right mind could), but I'm planning some heartwrenching choices to come :)

So will I. :)

Oh some of you won't go near some endings. I'm sure of that. If you're that invested in the chars and storylines as you seem to be, then when it comes to chosing, let's say "sides" for shorthand and spoiler avoidance, you won't be able to just go "right, now let's see what happens if...". Or at least that's my belief and hope.

Partly because of the logistics of it all. Are you really going to have 116 paths saved? Doubtful. But mainly because emotionally I just don't think you'll be able to casually flick from one to the other as we progress. At least not, if I do my job right.

No. My goal is to hardwire you down a path - and make you take the consequences of your choices...
Imokwitthis.png

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes