I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
So will I. :)

Oh some of you won't go near some endings. I'm sure of that. If you're that invested in the chars and storylines as you seem to be, then when it comes to chosing, let's say "sides" for shorthand and spoiler avoidance, you won't be able to just go "right, now let's see what happens if...". Or at least that's my belief and hope.

Partly because of the logistics of it all. Are you really going to have 116 paths saved? Doubtful. But mainly because emotionally I just don't think you'll be able to casually flick from one to the other as we progress. At least not, if I do my job right.

No. My goal is to hardwire you down a path - and make you take the consequences of your choices...
Oh, my canon route is my canon route. I'm not saying it here, I wanna see if your prediction is right! :unsure:

But having said that, I do have two saves for each of the main character paths so far. ;)
I can confirm that the marine detachment knows as much about this mission as the MC.
Oh dear! :oops:

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Has your official tester played through any of the remastered chapters yet?
Nope. Well she played the old chapter so I have the stuff from that. I hadn't really planned on getting the redone ones tested tbh. I'm being that careful with the imaging and the code changes so far seem to be holding up so...I probs won't bother.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes