TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
One more remark about that infinity. One of the theories is that we actually live in a multiverse. This would mean that our universe as we know it, would have to be finite by definition or there could not be other universes. :p So less need to worry about those Vorcha ladies in a strapless dress if that theory would be true. Still as far as we know our Universe is pretty big, so not impossible anyway. :p
It's hard to wrap your head around, but one of the working bits of conjecture is that there are bubbles of infinity, something like other dimensions, and there might be an infinite number of them. It's crazy to think about, and who is to say they are right or not? I am not an astrophysicist, I am just a hobbyist. :geek:
Hmmm, could you still really call a brother and a sister family after genetic alterations?
Sure, you are not changing everything, just removing the parts that might cause problems for the kid down the line, and helping them out in a few places, it's still the same over all.
I barely played ME1 and I thought Tali was cool. But apparently it's hip to kill her so I dunno maybe I chose poorly.
I also heard it was hip to be square, there was a song about it. Then we had Geek Chic.
You're sayign we're too early for the pussy parade?
05ef89c4361c17dad1b03bdec0450ab1.jpg
Worth it...
Thanks - but I'm still not happy with her. *will sort it*
I trust that you will.
She's 46.
Damn, thought she said she was older sister material! She lied to me!
Are you trying to say that none of this real? :eek::unsure:
Depends on the game, in my game it's only a TV show...
It Was Only A Dream ending confirmed!
He wants his MC to give Sarah water whilst under the influence of Marcus' truth drug - despite Marcus being -very- specific about what would happen....
I blame Marcus for being so specific! Didn't he know what would happen?
That depends on your path...

Some of you won't meet her I suspect.

Edit: Has a little list of those she suspects won't...
Are you checking it twice (a day)? Are we going to find out who was naughty or nice?
I was more thinking of kittens really. Much safer around these parts.
Seems lie that is true, they seem to be surviving just fine...
Well I -suppose- you could. If the comms relay was working - which it isn't of course. (Someone should really get on that btw.)

But why would you?
To get an extension?
Most of you are on various lists...
*tries to look innocent*
I guess some kind of threat would have to appear.:unsure:
More than just water? Is it ...me?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If it was Mr. Muffles, then we know he went down saving us all!!!! We salute you, Mr. Muffles!!!
I see those sad faces! I did say "can"....
I am the poster child for Murphy's Law, if it can go wrong, it will happen to me.
So will I. :)

Oh some of you won't go near some endings. I'm sure of that. If you're that invested in the chars and storylines as you seem to be, then when it comes to chosing, let's say "sides" for shorthand and spoiler avoidance, you won't be able to just go "right, now let's see what happens if...". Or at least that's my belief and hope.

Partly because of the logistics of it all. Are you really going to have 116 paths saved? Doubtful. But mainly because emotionally I just don't think you'll be able to casually flick from one to the other as we progress. At least not, if I do my job right.

No. My goal is to hardwire you down a path - and make you take the consequences of your choices...
Obviously, there are some that I won't try, and others I won't try on some plays, but we will see, things might change after the first time...

All I know is, I am surprised I lived this long.
Well... Page 1000 came and went without much fanfare! Huitieme's lame fireworks don't count, sorry! :ROFLMAO::devilish:
And I missed it completely! ;p

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Then i have no hypothesis right now for why they are coming to Ophion... :unsure: :unsure:
I have a few...
I did my best, tho :(
Maybe you should have tried an animated gif?
There has to be some kind of distress call...:unsure: Maybe something to do with Sonya...
Is she red?
Maybe we'll celebrate 2020 early.:whistle:
Well, almost got two pages in the time it took me to reply to two messages, so I figure in a few more weeks...?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I am still focused on the 4K portraits: Anny, Becky, Chrissy, Kelly... Damn, how i love those portraits and in 4K resolution: the skins work, WOW!!:love::love::love:
Thank you :)

I know it's slowed down things even more as I've reworked their skins but you can see why now, yes?

If I'm going to remaster it, well sod it. Let's really -remaster- it!

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes