Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
One of the things I have planned prior to the March update is to take a little time to tidy up the code. There's quite a bit of old stuff from earlier variations hanging around which is either messy or bloat.

As some of you know the tutorial was once a lot bigger, primarily so that I could learn how to make everything work! But lurking, covered in dust in the code is this little gem for those that like Sis...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
One of the things I have planned prior to the March update is to take a little time to tidy up the code. There's quite a bit of old stuff from earlier variations hanging around which is either messy or bloat.

As some of you know the tutorial was once a lot bigger, primarily so that I could learn how to make everything work! But lurking, covered in dust in the code is this little gem for those that like Sis...
By all that is Holy, Notty! How do you manage to give all your female models such magnificent legs? :love:

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017

You do realise that Cabbee in the maid outfit will be the second most requested render now, right? Right after the ping pong balls.:D

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes