Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
if this game is about my choices, then why do i have to interact with chris almost constantly? I get she is in charge, but surely there is a way i don't even have to speak to her at all or at the least very rarely? I really don't like the woman at all. maybe because she is a lesbian, and i truly dislike femdom. I am up to the last update, but I not played this latest update yet. Everytime she speaks to the mc I cringe. Is she going to behave the way she is now for the rest of the game? I struggle to find anything nice about her at all, with her childish behavior and the way she speaks to people, mainly the MC.
Don't you ever have to deal with colleagues you don't like at work? Pretty much all the unavoidable interactions with her are mission related and therefore plot centric. You have choices not to interact with her more than you would with a colleague.

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
if this game is about my choices, then why do i have to interact with chris almost constantly? I get she is in charge, but surely there is a way i don't even have to speak to her at all or at the least very rarely? I really don't like the woman at all. maybe because she is a lesbian, and i truly dislike femdom. I am up to the last update, but I not played this latest update yet. Everytime she speaks to the mc I cringe. Is she going to behave the way she is now for the rest of the game? I struggle to find anything nice about her at all, with her childish behavior and the way she speaks to people, mainly the MC.
Actually it would be nice to have a path in which you can crush her ego, but I don't think it is in the Nottravis plans.
:unsure:

Reactions: TM REDUX

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
Actually it would be nice to have a path in which you can crush her ego, but I don't think it is in the Nottravis plans.
:unsure:
How do you think? (Maybe Notty gets inspired.) Labels provide quite a wide range of options, and in principle, we can be villains in the game.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Are you joking? How would that fit into the narrative? Chris isn't sympathetic = I'll shoot her head?o_O
What if you don't shoot her, but maybe don't defend her as dutifully as you should during some random and totally unexpected encounter?

Reactions: Jaun Karr

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
What if you don't shoot her, but maybe don't defend her as dutifully as you should during some random and totally unexpected encounter?
Okay, but why? The point of the army is to form a bond. You are on the same side, wearing the same uniform, as the other. You won’t let her down just because your manners are bad. That requires a very serious reason.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Okay, but why? The point of the army is to form a bond. You are on the same side, wearing the same uniform, as the other. You won’t let her down just because your manners are bad. That requires a very serious reason.
I don't know, I'm not the one complaining about her

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
I don't know, I'm not the one complaining about her
I know, but those who complain about her also just want to ignore her or break her ego. It does not seem justified to let her die. Of course, Notty knows what she's doing. (I hope.)

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
I know, but those who complain about her also just want to ignore her or break her ego. It does not seem justified to let her die. Of course, Notty knows what she's doing. (I hope.)
Anyway, she'd only be giving us some options, so...

Reactions: Akamari

JD59

Jun 20, 2018
Personally, I see no reason to turn against Chris unless there's a plot twist later on. Wait and see, I guess...

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
I didn't expect my comment to start such a debate. I was just going off the fact that iirc pretty much anyone can die.
The fun thing is that I even like Chris but since you can play a blackmailing asshole it doesn't seem far fetched that you can also play a vendictive one that would get someone he disliked killed by a random space bug/cow.

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
I didn't expect my comment to start such a debate. I was just going off the fact that iirc pretty much anyone can die.
The fun thing is that I even like Chris but since you can play a blackmailing asshole it doesn't seem far fetched that you can also play a vendictive one that would get someone he disliked killed by a random space bug/cow.
I don't like forced turns. "Remember me, bitch? You broke my rocking horse thirty years ago!" And I throw she in front of a space squirrel.
Of course Notty is the goddess of this game, will be what she wants.

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
I don't like forced turns. "Remember me, bitch? You broke my rocking horse thirty years ago!" And I throw she in front of a space squirrel.
Of course Notty is the goddess of this game, will be what she wants.
If it happened it would absolutely not be forced. All content is optional.

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
If it happened it would absolutely not be forced. All content is optional.
I know. I just think writing one of the characters out of the story would make the plot very complicated. Parallel timelines. Chris lives on one route and she is dead on the other ...

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
Here's what Notty had to say when I asked her confirmation that almost anyone can die.
Yes but nothing to worry about. has it all in hand.
thinks how best to put this without spoiling anything
One thing that won't happen is a multitude of paths and timelines. I have quite enough of those as it is

But I don't really want to say much more. Difficult to explain without giving things away

Reactions: Oddball2k
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes