Seeking helping homeless girls

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Pablolovrr

Feb 24, 2023
I don't remember well and I don't think someone recommended it yet but there was a new game very close to monochrome that is still in development and is about you rescuing a girl from the slums in a futuristic world and you need to develop a super weapon of some sorts, I don't remember if anyone can reply to me that game it would be great

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
I don't remember well and I don't think someone recommended it yet but there was a new game very close to monochrome that is still in development and is about you rescuing a girl from the slums in a futuristic world and you need to develop a super weapon of some sorts, I don't remember if anyone can reply to me that game it would be great
Living in Viellci

If you were looking for content it isn't worth it yet. It's only had a technical update alpha, beta is when content will be dropping.

It's also not staying monochrome

Wraifz

May 6, 2023
No button is probably something like the adblocker or privacy settings, mine blocks the ad but not the button...

(Windows) -

Not sure where the 5 came from with the version number, on DLSite it logs a v2 and one more after.
is there an uncensored version of this? thanks!

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
sad.... i thought i finally found something like TL it just need a little touch of decensor
The Teaching Feeling developer called Discarded Dog a cheap knock off but Konko a worthy tribute, it was something along those lines. And since I last looked Konko has gotten a decensor patch.

Also there's How to Raise a Happy NEET, might be a copy here with all . I though it was already mentioned here but can't find it with a quick check, you take in a homeless loli cousin.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes