4.80 star(s) 9 Votes

newgrounds

Dec 2, 2017
is there a walkthrough or guide that tells u what quest is left, where to find them, how to find them, how to do them, etc having hard times trying to find where all the quest are and im also stuck on how to place a camera in the girls bathroom and how to go to the school gates after school for a quest

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
This game is great and has soooooooooo much potential tbh, i just think his patreons will grow after some updates, so i do hope things get better for the dev and so he comes back

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Damn, i really like the concept of Hentai Punch!, too bad :/

But i'm glad the dev is back cuz it was a really cool game to begin with, so can't wait to see his new project :love:

lietonever

Feb 23, 2018
Not sure how I feel about the new game just yet. Hentai Punch! set the bar pretty high for all the games on this site for me. But if Fidless can recapture the same charm and humor Hentai Punch! had, then I can't complain.

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
might be a weird question.. but if you say the way you have been doing things now took too long and basicly you used rpgm engine and made it look like renpy(other then the minigame for fighting thugs in school and such ofc) so why not just try to work with renpy engine and customize the fighting to your liking like they didn't in the house in the rift/call of the void/atgenia..?

my question aside I really liked Hentai Punch and I cant wait to see the new game on this forum to try it out!

Reactions: Canade

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
might be a weird question.. but if you say the way you have been doing things now took too long and basicly you used rpgm engine and made it look like renpy(other then the minigame for fighting thugs in school and such ofc) so why not just try to work with renpy engine and customize the fighting to your liking like they didn't in the house in the rift/call of the void/atgenia..?

my question aside I really liked Hentai Punch and I cant wait to see the new game on this forum to try it out!
It has nothing to do with the engine itself. It's the opposite, RPGM is great for fast development because of the user-friendly editor and great community which provides plugins for everything I would need.

cedr777

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
It has nothing to do with the engine itself. It's the opposite, RPGM is great for fast development because of the user-friendly editor and great community which provides plugins for everything I would need.
I know exactly what you mean, haha.
EDIT: I see you're working on a new project and plan on releasing it 2019.10.XX
Basing on the screenshots, It looks great and has left me intrigued at what engine it is utilizing.

Wishing you good luck, bro.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 9 Votes