4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
L8ERALgames This is truly an epic game with a great vibe-- I can't wait to see what happens next! Please, when can we expect the next installment?
just wrapping up another project, then i'll be starting the next update.

i had some issues with PC which have just been resolved. :) i've taken a week off work this week to wrap up the project i'm working on, though, so hope to finish that ASAP.

Squarblesport

Nov 9, 2020
just wrapping up another project, then i'll be starting the next update.

i had some issues with PC which have just been resolved. :) i've taken a week off work this week to wrap up the project i'm working on, though, so hope to finish that ASAP.
Kewl. And then what happened, Uncle L8ERAL?

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
it got released to the general public in about 3 days :)

currently, it's released to the final tier of my supporters. :D
This, regrettably, is a statement that lends itself much too readily to be misconstrued as "THIS game is about see an update in three days (now in the past)" whereby the actual situation seems to be "I'll release something ELSE soon then I may or may not resume working on this, next update remaining TBD". All in all, a most regrettable state of affairs.

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
This, regrettably, is a statement that lends itself much too readily to be misconstrued as "THIS game is about see an update in three days (now in the past)" whereby the actual situation seems to be "I'll release something ELSE soon then I may or may not resume working on this, next update remaining TBD". All in all, a most regrettable state of affairs.
Wut?

1654400912020.png

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Been any news anywhere about this game ? Almost 4 months of radio silence here (dev was active then), so just curious if the game is still being developed, would be a shame if it disappeared, cos I really like it.
EDIT: Just subbed to check their page for news, only mention of some other game and nothing about this, plus no update for 10 months, so I can only assume it's Abandoned at this point.

Last edited:
Reactions: Squarblesport

DanLong

Mar 23, 2018
Been any news anywhere about this game ? Almost 4 months of radio silence here (dev was active then), so just curious if the game is still being developed, would be a shame if it disappeared, cos I really like it.
I think that this is the final version ... sadly ...

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
The girl in that is amazing, though she does have a stalker/creepy smile at times, lol
Just a shame it was so short.
Dev said he was going for a 4-week concept-to-game challenge. I think it ended up being 14 weeks (but that included a broken computer?). it's still a good little effort given the short time frame. Of course, he could have spent some of those three months giving the poor anorexic girl a sammich or five.

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
can confirm: am currently finishing Shag the Hag 2, and will then move to either Penny Conspiracy or Android Tears and finish them.

reason for jumping into Reconnect/STH2 was due to a computer upgrade where I (stupid) lost the bulk of texture files for all my games. and, with Penny, Patreon didn't want me using the young alien so I will need to re-render the ending of the first part, too.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Dev said he was going for a 4-week concept-to-game challenge. I think it ended up being 14 weeks (but that included a broken computer?). it's still a good little effort given the short time frame. Of course, he could have spent some of those three months giving the poor anorexic girl a sammich or five.
I guess it's a preference, but I think she has an amazing figure in Reconnect, just a shame it was a short game :)

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
I guess it's a preference, but I think she has an amazing figure in Reconnect, just a shame it was a short game :)
i liked her, too :D i wanted something different to what's normally around. i don't think small boobs get enough love in this genre of games (unless there's a loli tag, in which case they get 50000000% more supporters on subscribestar but a 500000000% higher chance of FBI knocking on your door one day).

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
i liked her, too :D i wanted something different to what's normally around. i don't think small boobs get enough love in this genre of games (unless there's a loli tag, in which case they get 50000000% more supporters on subscribestar but a 500000000% higher chance of FBI knocking on your door one day).
I can honestly say she's one of the cutest girls I've seen in an AVN thus far, and I've played a lot of them :)
And I myself am a fan of small boobs :)

DanLong

Mar 23, 2018

I think that there are too many games with big boobs and big hips. I think slimmer is better but to each their own ;)

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes