• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

DogzBallz

Sep 30, 2021
your dad must be awesome!
Picture Jack (MC) but with a Freddy Krueger nose, one black tooth, carry a fair bit of excess weight, same moustache, mysteriously does very very well with women. Must be his sense of humour.

Luckily for me I look nothing like him. I have a beard.

Reactions: L8ERALgames

Shenaniganzz

Jun 4, 2017
WARNING! Ear rape the instant the game loads. If you have headphones on, take them off!! Why can't developers find a way to set the volume to 50% and let us decide where it should be?

Limiting the text to that tiny window makes the text difficult to read. Then, having a bright yellow center washes out the text as there's no contrast.

Not being able to roll back makes this unplayable. Decent renders, though.

Last edited:

DanLong

Mar 23, 2018
Have you thought of just having Patreon as a site for people to donate to your cause and then having your own site/page somewhere else to release actual versions and such so that you do not have to follow patreon rules? I have seen that done. Just have your own site "unrelate" so to speak with passwords for downloading files and such that you can give to different Patreon levels on Patreon.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Have you thought of just having Patreon as a site for people to donate to your cause and then having your own site/page somewhere else to release actual versions and such so that you do not have to follow patreon rules? I have seen that done. Just have your own site "unrelate" so to speak with passwords for downloading files and such that you can give to different Patreon levels on Patreon.
patreon will shut you down for that when youre ratted out

Reactions: L8ERALgames

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
patreon will shut you down for that when youre ratted out
Yah, and given the Shag the Hag 2 character was "reported" to Patreon by one of my Patrons, pretty sure they'd inform Patreon of any radical changes I made to try avoiding Patreon's ridiculous over-policing.

• Sad
Reactions: DoofusMan

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Hey peeps, if you like my games, consider taking the time to vote me up in the xmas comp here on f95.

It's another way to support my games when you can't afford the subscribestar/patreon link.

Motivate me to give you my january New Year present...

• Sad
Reactions: Lerd0
4.40 star(s) 5 Votes