2.90 star(s) 26 Votes

Pause development of new content for a week to convert all animations to videos?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

keimag

May 8, 2017
Ok, so first off... the incest tag is missing, since it's obvious incest with the blonde (all the conversations and narration points to it, even if you can "define the relationship" which is the lazy man's way of bypassing patreon's terms, but that's a rant I don't want to start here)
Second, is this a playthrough of how to get scammed out of house and money? I mean, think about it... you find yourself with a hot barely legal teen at your front door that proclaims to be your "guest" (daughter) from a fling you don't remember, inserts herself in your home and proceeds to flirt and seduce you throughout the day. The very next day, you get two additional hot teens that just so happen to be friends with your "guest". Feels sus to me.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
kindly update, thanks in advance
Here's a great Renpy tool that will allow users to see what's behind story choices. Just drop it into your game folder, and run the game. A small box in the top right hand corner will slide out during game choices.

• Wow
Reactions: Capt OA

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
You go to a gym where you meet the coach of the cheerteam. The following convesation (all the while she is fondling Lilly) makes it pretty clear that she is banging the whole team including Lilly. After that follows 2 lesbian Scenes one with the coach and later one with some kind of prostitute cook.
Ya, I just saw those parts in the story...and then saved and took a break from the game.

For me, there's a lot of girl on girl content without MC for my liking. And then finding out the girls are being regularly sated (fucked) by the predatory (lesbian) coach, who isn't part of MC's harem...would be sharing, or cheating (or maybe ntr, as it's still going on while the girls are MC's Li's. Odd use of that kind of kink, for a harem game.).

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Ya, I just saw those parts in the story...and then saved and took a break from the game.

For me, there's a lot of girl on girl content without MC for my liking. And then finding out the girls are being regularly sated (fucked) by the predatory (lesbian) coach, who isn't part of MC's harem...would be sharing, or cheating (or maybe ntr, as it's still going on while the girls are MC's Li's. Odd use of that kind of kink, for a harem game.).
Might be something I remove, alter or edit in the future if it's a big deal that kills enjoyment. I've made not as dramatic changes to the game before but I'm always listening to feedback & trying to improve my skills.

Reactions: Shalamar94

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Might be something I remove, alter or edit in the future if it's a big deal that kills enjoyment. I've made not as dramatic changes to the game before but I'm always listening to feedback & trying to improve my skills.
Want some unpopular advice, if you are going to make drastic changes to your game and remove large chunks then only do it if people paying you ask for it NOT people on here.

You'll get nothing trying to please pirates but could potentially lose money if those changes piss of your patrons.

Sep 8, 2020
Anyone else going from a v0.21 save to this and then having to start over cause for some reason it ends before I get to the new content?

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Is there any spicy content(according to tags) or we better wait a bit before we get some?
There are only ~2 updates after the .23 version before the game is finished...if there's nothing spicy now, there never will be.

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Anyone else going from a v0.21 save to this and then having to start over cause for some reason it ends before I get to the new content?
That's been covered previously in the thread...to save you a search, the utility function I had didn't update the game_version variable. Either play from scratch, OR try the debug instructions I posted previously in the discussion.

Sep 8, 2020
That's been covered previously in the thread...to save you a search, the utility function I had didn't update the game_version variable. Either play from scratch, OR try the debug instructions I posted previously in the discussion.
Ok, thank you for letting me know, I started from scratch and by the time I got to the latest update I forgot that I had skip "unread text" on so I didn't see much of the latest update, but from what I could tell with the final scene it was a pretty good update, thanks!

Reactions: mrbigchungus

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Her Heart's Desire - A Landlord Epic [v0.23] Unofficial Android Port + WT Mod

There is no textbox in my ports, so enjoy the game. My ports now have alternate save file, even if you uninstall the game your files will be safe in "Storage<Documents<RenPy_Saves" folder.

- 650mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

Yo! Can you buy me a coffee for support me? Tnxx.

2.90 star(s) 26 Votes