2.90 star(s) 26 Votes

Pause development of new content for a week to convert all animations to videos?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RayJefferson

Mar 4, 2018
Error third page of Replay (I use WT Mod )

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'lilyending02.jpg'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'lilyending02.jpg'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3325, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3839, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2565, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 492, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 263, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 826, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 170, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "renpy/display/transition.py", line 368, in render
    top = render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 688, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 493, in render
    renders = [ render(i, renwidth, renheight, st, at) for i in children ]
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1029, in render
    surf = render(d, width - x, rh, cst, cat)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 795, in render
    rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1264, in render
    st, at)
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 625, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 287, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "renpy/display/im.py", line 706, in load
    raise e
IOError: Couldn't find file 'lilyending02.jpg'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Herheartsdesire 0.23
Sun Oct  2 16:42:35 2022

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Error third page of Replay (I use WT Mod )

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
Sucks, now I'm wondering because half the discussion here is filled with "mod" related stuff, that doesn't help me as a creator. What's the mod do? I might add that to my development schedule.

Also that error doesn't occur in the game without the mod, maybe try deleting the mod and then seeing if you can still enjoy the content?

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
New game is required for 0.23 ?
If you have a save from before .22, then perhaps yes, depending on your choices; there's a game_version variable (use search) that will potentially be an issue in this version which will make restarting necessary, OR editing that variable manually.

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Video trailer? Revamped Intro? Say it isn't so!
Actually, yes...yes it is. If you want a sneak preview of the new beginning, check it out in the

Reactions: Zoltan Redbeard

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
just tried the game yea this game isn't going anywhere and i see why it's rated so low.
Also excuse my grammar I am not a english speaker so it's not purfect.

But I suggest the dev to remove "HAREM" out of the tag. I am so sick of HAREM games being miss tagged.
It's so obviously this game isn't all about the MC and the girls BEING in love with him, It's whatever the girls want & this dumb fuck of a MC just going for the ride with all this lesbian shit. Let me say I don't mind lesbian content if it's AVIODABLE or you can decide for the girls if you want them to sleep with other women in the harem or out,

But obviously this game is a lesbain fuck fest with the mc barely getting any of the action. The girls gets more action than HIM.

No offense to the dev making a game, it's hard work and no way I can even make a game if I tried so respect to you, but this is not a HAREM imo. This is mostly a LESBIAN heavy theme game with a simp mc where his "TENANTS" just fuck around with other women and other shit. Like at the start of the game had promise, but it quickly derailed as soon as the waitresss scene to now. It's basically NTR but I am not gone get into that because people think just because it's a woman it's not NTR even tho NTR has no gender LOL. I don't wanna see any of my love interest just casually flirting with another woman NEXT to me or even having sex with them and the shits not even avoidable, it's "skippable."

Like the mc was better off being a woman then maybe he will then get in on the action more? LMAO. daisy is better off being the mc then, it's basically her HAREM lol. The mc is basically getting cucked the whole game anyways so what's the point of it?

But aye this is all my opinion but THIS IMO IS NOT A HAREM because it's not about the MC and HIS WOMEN, it's mostly about the "TENANTS." To lesbian heavy that can't even be avioided, SKIPPING isn't avoiding if it still happened regardless in the background so that's that.

"HER HEARTS DESIRE" yea you right so I guess that is the point of the game but holy shit this is not a harem imo.

Last edited:

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
Want some unpopular advice, if you are going to make drastic changes to your game and remove large chunks then only do it if people paying you ask for it NOT people on here.

You'll get nothing trying to please pirates but could potentially lose money if those changes piss of your patrons.
well maybe he should add a NTR tag to the game then so people can know what they signing up for? Because it's NTR LOL.
if any other girl NO APART OF THE HAREM sleeping with any with the girls inside of it, IT'S NTR. point, blank, period. he don't have to listen to us over here but I am sure he is getting complaints from people who paid as well. also if it's to many scenes where the mc isn't involved is also NTR. NO one is asking for drastic changes, just make it aviodable for people who don't like to share.

i can be wrong but aye just 2 cents.

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
i can be wrong but aye just 2 cents.
You didn't play the newer version, only the pirate version which has the lesbian scene I'm 99% sure you're referring to removed last week from all the versions. If you got it from Itch since last Sunday, that scene is gone, poof, like it never happened.

Also...3 of the 4 endings for the game are done, the only one pending is the Harem ending (not available yet anywhere)...friend, next time you write a forum post, maybe take one or two less shots of vodka?

Cheers.

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Well, there's a newer version of the game on Itch, but my update here got rejected. Oh, well. If you want the

Tried to update it twice...weird.

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
The version here has some bugs that make it really rough to play, and is missing newer content. So if you do download it please *don't* comment on the version here, as it's got already fixed bugs that are solved on the Itch / Patreon versions. Cheers.

Reactions: F1_V10

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1666641854753.png

Notes about the .23 edition:

Day 6 lunch, starts with the end of the café scene; The update is around Lily and MC, with many heartfelt conversations between MC, Dee, Rose, and Lily.

The end of the update depending on choices will be a new fully animated scene with Lily & MC in the same hotel as Dee + MC were in previously (her request in game). From there, I've got hints about what happens in the next two updates.

Her Heart's Desire v.24

Here's the breakdown for .24:

• 127 new full HD renders
  • Lily & MC animated scene added to the gallery
  • 279 frames of animation (more than 10 animations in game)
  • Updated Sept 10th with new Ren'py code to help with image lag, stutter, and performance; hopefully that's a big improvement.
  • Day 6 evening, again with Lily, and depending on love scores, you might get the first ending, with Lily. There's a special animated scene with more customization than usual, and more animations than most scenes.
  • Day 7 morning...there are branches here, and depending on love scores, attention you've given to one house guest or another, you might land on the Rose Ending, also included in this update.
  • Day 7 morning...maybe you've had your eyes on not one, or two, but ALL the house guests. I'd be lying if I said this was not my favorite option. For this path, you'll get a new scene in the morning, where both Lily and Rose help MC get to the finish, as only two house guests can. Lots of animation in this one, though only on act with all three.
  • Story, continued same sound effects as before (have spent a limited amount of time into understanding how I could make these even better, which I'd like to do, probably in the update or two).
  • 36 static images, 3 fully animated scenes, all of which are in the reply gallery. Two of the 3 scenes are the endings with the two love interests, Rose & Lily.
  • Updated Sept 10th with new Ren'py code to help with image lag, stutter, and performance; hopefully that's a big improvement...and a bonus sneak peak of the harem ending with all three love interests, another fully animated scene with ~8 animations, also in the replay gallery.
  • In total then, this update has *four* new scenes in the Replay feature, the most I think I've ever added in a single update, since this was largely focused on animations, not more static content.
If you're after the , read the release notes for that update here.

• .25 updated original notes below, new notes are as follows:
  • New intro / beginning scene with new animation, multiple static renders, as well as animation previews of scenes with Daisy, Lily, and Rose in the beginning of the game.
  • Bug fixed with an early Daisy solo scene, where if you skipped, the scene audio continued when it should have stopped.
  • Other story, continuity improvements.
Original notes:

• Day 7 continues with not one but two threesome scenes, with Rose and Lily swapping positions with each other in the two different scenes. About 10 animations from the new content beyond what was in the .24 expanded update, available in the scene replay as well.
  • Day 7 ending with Daisy and MC, new animations in three different positions for the finale, as well as over twenty animations between the various positions in this scene.
  • Sound effects for the day 7 content that was in the .24 update but wasn't yet added ( there was a preview of the threesome content before, but without the sexy sounds for the scene, those have been added).
  • Removed content earlier in the game with both Chef Naomi, and with Lois the bartender. The story updates make everything better, so if you liked those scenes, keep the older version handy.
  • In total, there are more than 45 new renders and over 30 new animations in the game, and now there are a total of 27 scenes in the replay feature, including the ending scenes with each individual love interest. Compared to the initial .24 update, there's about 35 animations or so as the original .24 didn't have the Rose, Lily, and MC threesome scene.
Release schedule:

Regular October 30th, Plus November 6th, and Basic on November 13th.

Reactions: F1_V10 and sn3p

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Can we rename the characters to Incest?
what would be the correct relationship in incest for each character?
thanks

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Quick update re: the harem ending
- there's already one new animation I added to my dev build, and I'm going to add at least another (x) animations at some point for that route as well if there's interest.

Thanks for all of your feedback, suggestions, and thoughts on my project while it was in development. I really appreciate it - and yes, the lesbian complaints about the Rose + Naomi scene, as well as some of the interaction with Lois the bartender, are gone -> so the story is infinitely better now than it was before.

Not every game is everybody's cup of tea, I fully respect that.

The latest is on Patreon; and if you want to know when launches.

My next title has been in on/off development since April this year, and I'm optimistic we'll see a demo in the new year. Also, to say thanks for everything, I'm preparing some new "alternative," scenes which will be added to the game as bonus material, including stills + animations.

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
View attachment 1232845

Overview:
A struggling writer, you just managed to sell a book for enough money to afford a house.
Life in the suburbs promised to be everything you dreamed of in the city: more space, quieter, and
maybe without roommates, it was time to kick start your love life. At thirty-four, you weren't getting any younger.
Everything changed when a young college student responded to your advertisement to sublet one of the open bedrooms.
She was blonde, eighteen, and as you quickly discovered, had a secret desire. As her landlord, you have time and
feel obligated to help her pursue her fantasies, however depraved they might be. After all, when you thought about
kick-starting your love life again, you never imagined it could be so...fulfilling.​

Thread Updated: 2022-11-16
Release Date: 2022-09-03
Developer: Big Chungus Productions - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.24
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux/Mac: MEGA - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
Android
(v0.0.16): - MEGA - -
Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Extra: Walkthrough Mod*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1218332 View attachment 1218333 View attachment 1218334 View attachment 1218335 View attachment 1218336 View attachment 1218337 View attachment 1218340 View attachment 1218341 View attachment 1218342 View attachment 1218344 View attachment 1218346 View attachment 1218347 View attachment 1218348 View attachment 1260480 View attachment 1260481
thank you for the game update~ :LOL:

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Her Heart's Desire - A Landlord Epic [v0.24] [Big Chungus Productions] [MinQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 2.02GB
Repack size: 541MB

Market (PC and MacOS in One) = / /

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :)

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 26 Votes