JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Is prengnacy planned?
My speculation is (considering the game is still in early phase) that the pregnancy contents will most likely be in the ending(s) and not mid-game considering the work that dev will have to do if doing 2 routes (pregnant vs non-pregnant), unless there is a dedicated LI for that:unsure:. Not sure what kind of pregnancy contents you would like to see either:unsure:.

But yeah, you have to wait for Overflown to give a satisfactory answer. Cheers.

legend_shon

Mar 17, 2018
filling the black dialogues before roam events and some post dialogue, (not freezing) will be great

Last edited:

Overflown

Has Many Secrets
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
are here face farts too?
Fart fetishes are not in the game.
Is prengnacy planned?
Is not planned. But like JohnF95zone said, if I do decide on adding it, it'll be near the end as an optional route/ending.
filling the black dialogues before roam events and some post dialogue, (not freezing) will be great
Could you show me an example of what you mean? I'd to improve them.
how to get to the sleepy scenes?
Sleepy scenes you drink a coffee from the fridge in the kitchen then go to sleep.

dogamongkorn

May 16, 2021
My game is looping at the beginning of the update. I keep repeating the date with Sola and her sister where Sola is wearing the remote controlled vibrator...any ideas or solutions?

Overflown

Has Many Secrets
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
My game is looping at the beginning of the update. I keep repeating the date with Sola and her sister where Sola is wearing the remote controlled vibrator...any ideas or solutions?
At which part does the game start the loop? Right after the dinner or during it? And to where does it loop back to? Morning of the same day?

dogamongkorn

May 16, 2021
At which part does the game start the loop? Right after the dinner or during it? And to where does it loop back to? Morning of the same day?
After dinner ends, MC goes jogging and receives two phone calls from two of the other characters. One is in a taxi/uber on their way home, another is at a club asking if MC can join while being accosted by some other male patron. Then MC contemplates the days events, says he needs rest, messages comes up about end of content for 0.2.0. After 'sleeping' the story loops to 12pm/Noon and the tasks list stays the same. 1. Meet with Ciera/Penny - 2. Dinner with Sola 7pm.

I can go to map and visit other places, but when I get close to 7pm, it automatically sends me to the cutscene of meeting Sola near the elevator where she hands me the remote control, etc. etc.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Just want to check if I'm being a total idiot....or just a partial one.... lol

My saves are all labeled the same thing. November 9, 2022 (or something similar)

Usually they have a time stamp so I know which is my last save.

I had no way to tell which was my last save point. SO, I ended up going to the
Save location in the Roaming folder and deleting all the older ones in there since there is a timestamp
for when they were modified.

Does this jive with how others are dealing with their saves?
Or
Am I just missing something simple?
(sorry of this has been mentioned...I looked around some b4 posting this)

Thanks
Cheers

Overflown

Has Many Secrets
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
After dinner ends, MC goes jogging and receives two phone calls from two of the other characters. One is in a taxi/uber on their way home, another is at a club asking if MC can join while being accosted by some other male patron. Then MC contemplates the days events, says he needs rest, messages comes up about end of content for 0.2.0. After 'sleeping' the story loops to 12pm/Noon and the tasks list stays the same. 1. Meet with Ciera/Penny - 2. Dinner with Sola 7pm.

I can go to map and visit other places, but when I get close to 7pm, it automatically sends me to the cutscene of meeting Sola near the elevator where she hands me the remote control, etc. etc.
Will come fixed on the next update. Thank you
Just want to check if I'm being a total idiot....or just a partial one.... lol

My saves are all labeled the same thing. November 9, 2022 (or something similar)

Usually they have a time stamp so I know which is my last save.

I had no way to tell which was my last save point. SO, I ended up going to the
Save location in the Roaming folder and deleting all the older ones in there since there is a timestamp
for when they were modified.

Does this jive with how others are dealing with their saves?
Or
Am I just missing something simple?
(sorry of this has been mentioned...I looked around some b4 posting this)

Thanks
Cheers
You're more than fine. I deleted the timestamps to make it simpler but I can see why you'd want the timestamps. I'll add them back in on the next update.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Will come fixed on the next update. Thank you

You're more than fine. I deleted the timestamps to make it simpler but I can see why you'd want the timestamps. I'll add them back in on the next update.

Thank you very much, however, you don't need to change it if you don't want to.
I just wasn't expecting it but now that I am, I can modify how I save.

Again, Thanks so much for the response.

Keep up the great work!

Great job coming up with a different idea for a story. Still fits in w the others
on this site but is different enough to hopefully stand on it's own.

Cheers

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
The dialogue in the car after the test is switched, regarding if you went behind the glory hole or not. I think that conversation there were also a couple times it identified the wrong speaker.

Overflown

Has Many Secrets
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
The dialogue in the car after the test is switched, regarding if you went behind the glory hole or not. I think that conversation there were also a couple times it identified the wrong speaker.
Thanks for that you are right. It'll be fixed when v0.2.2 gets uploaded. And I wasn't able to identify the wrong speaker issue.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
HerLittleSecret-0.2.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Overflown
3.50 star(s) 19 Votes