Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I feel that all opinions must be respected, but also put yourself in the shoes of the people, for example, in your case, you like sharing, I think, and the developer of your favorite game about sharing says, "You know, I'm going to delete all content related to that topic." and this game will become a harem with full romance what would you say to that??? I don't think you're going to be happy about that sudden change. And sorry for my writing but english is not my native language :)
I appreciate your thoughtful reply.

I understand the feeling of mistrust at dev/betrayal, however I do think there's a difference in magnitude between your example and what happens in this game.

To continue your example, wouldn't it be more like if the developer of my favorite sharing game put in a single scene or harem ending which was optional? But if 90% of the game was still things I like I wouldnt care that something else is in there. People that like niche(on f95) genres don't have the luxury of content exclusion.

I haven't finished current playthrough of HLS though, so I could be wrong in my characterization, but still - it seems like its the usual - game is 95% harem and 5% things that rustle harem player jimmies and they focus on that 5% instead of enjoying the 95%.... i'd be estatic if a game had 95% of stuff I like, usually it's like 15% while I have to plow through the rest.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
1- I'm more surprised at the amount of people that tough that Overflown would not backstab non NTR players than the addition of NTR crap on the game.

2 - The story is a NTR plot, the main LI is a huge hoe, that 2 alone is reason to distrust his tastes.
Now after a good amount of updates his tastes are coming to the light, glory hole scene, beta mc imagining his LI getting dp, now you can even share your LI, his excuse of being a way to fuck another girl is just plain stupid because he could have done that without the option to share mc LI.
He is peeking from the closet and seeing till where he can put NTR shit on till a huge backslash.

3- At least all of this just show that his word doesn't mean much for him. The swinging is already there so that is already a cross on the game(and a breach on dev trust)now the DP and glory hole renders but I'm more intrigued how some non NTR think having such a whore as LI is fine in what was supposed to be a game free of NTR.
1 - Because is so out of the blue, until v0.2.1 everything was fine, suspicious(because Carter was suspicious as fuck <- classic mystery, everyone can be suspicious if they do shady things or normal things but in a shady way...like having a whispered phone call in the bathroom) but fine

2 - It wasn't NTR until recently, that's the problem: the dev added NTR(for now it's a dream sequence, Dev's words, which can't be trusted YOU said it, and I agree), no warning, just suddenly like being stabbed in the back

3- No comment: i agree. I don't like to babysit my partners like apparently the dev plans for MC to do it with Sola(his words, Sola has no self-restraint so MC must restrain or contain her by fucking her, keep her sexually satisfied.), yes i don't like it, but before the swinging/ntr (OPTIONAL OR NOT, IT'S NOT THE REAL ISSUE HERE: for someone the issue is the fact that it's there, personally i don't care tho, not the issue that annoys me)

I did not play the game. I can tell the Overflown invested a lot of time but so did the players if you notice most complaints are story-wise that some parts of the story do not line up which if adjusted could make for a better story, I agree with you that it the dev choice to make the story he wants with his vision but as long as people don't just talk shit (which is disrespectful) and actually have valid criticism that only can improve the game story telling.
Yeah but when we say how the problem is the story, nobody believes us, nor care, they don't even pretend to read what we have to say...so...good luck with that, i wrote it like 5-10 times how the plot does a sudden turn, with cheap explanations and clearly weren't thought through

Reactions: Malhniimirt

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
As for swinging with Stella, I honestly didn't know it'd be such a big deal for some.
How to get 4 weekend dates with Stella? On ver 2.3 and I can't get a date with Stella on the first Sunday. Meaning unless the game extends to the 3rd weekend Stella is limited to 3 weekend dates.

list101

Mar 18, 2019
[Ren'Py] Her Little Secret [v0.2.3] [Overflown] [MinQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 2.95GB
Repack size: 371MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / / /
MacOS = (Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :)
Detected: Trojan:Win32/Casdet!rfn
This program is dangerous and executes commands from an attacker.
Threat Level: Severe

Last edited:

Sather1

Mar 19, 2021
I've seen those two pictures but can someone elaborate the gloryhole scene? is it in the latest update?

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I've seen those two pictures but can someone elaborate the gloryhole scene? is it in the latest update?
gloryhole was last update (v0.2.1), the two pictures of Sola being spit-roasted apparently belong to a dream of MC...or so the dev keeps saying...

LoganP

Nov 21, 2017
Overall a bit sluggish and slow gameplay due to the mechanics. Renders are nice.
Too bad Kienna suffered that horrible accident making her unable to exist in any future scenes.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Honestly, it is always better to play it and judge it for yourself, than relying on third person opinions or views. Nevertheless, here is the explanation provided by Overflown himself post. It is linked in the OP.

Yes, the scene is in the latest update ( hence why this game thread exploded out of the blue ).
No, I have not played it.

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
for what i talked whit the dev in his discord he is gonna delete the gloryhole scene and the dp imagination scene , so relax your tits he seems like a chill and know he kinda fucked out whit last scenes so im one to give second chances after this game has a very good renders :love:

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
for what i talked whit the dev in his discord he is gonna delete the gloryhole scene and the dp imagination scene , so relax your tits he seems like a chill and know he kinda fucked out whit last scenes so im one to give second chances after this game has a very good renders :love:
another point-misser

the issue is HOW he added the plot: HOW clearly the dev thought through these last 2-3 updates

Carter: we can bribe our way out, we can hack stuff, we can beat up your loved ones or find something compromising and blackmail you too and several more backup-plans

me: either undefeatable enemy(unless Deus ex machina) or the most verbose and most pathetic bluff ever(considering that the dev announced that soon Carter&Co will lose against MC, like in the next update...which is also bad bc the actual threat of Carter lasted like what 2-3 updates?I'm cool with it...but unless the game is going to be very short, feels that this whole arc is incredibly rushed)

Last edited:

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
I finally finished the game. I think dev should remove Mifa's date completely. Might be the worst character and "sister" I've ever seen in the game. And MC really does nothing but act like a beta male. I would be really pissed off if I knew I was being tested by her so-called friends. I just want to say "fuck off" to Mifa and I don't want to see her again.

And dev literally said Sola is a slut. How are we going to have a good relationship with a girl who jumps a dick every time she sees it? Do we have to be with her every fucking second? At least change her story a little bit or give us something to reassure. He should remove the gloryhole scene (imo whole date) and the MC's dream. I really hated it all.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I finally finished the game. I think dev should remove Mifa's date completely. Might be the worst character and "sister" I've ever seen in the game. And MC really does nothing but act like a beta male. I would be really pissed off if I knew I was being tested by her so-called friends. I just want to say "fuck off" to Mifa and I don't want to see her again.

And dev literally said Sola is a slut. How are we going to have a good relationship with a girl who jumps a dick every time she sees it? Do we have to be with her every fucking second? At least change her story a little bit or give us something to reassure. He should remove the gloryhole scene (imo whole date) and the MC's dream. I really hated it all.
the dev announced that Sola's gloryhole scene and MC's dream will be removed...the rest is pretty much part of the critique most of us are throwing at the dev and apparently Sola is intended to be babysat by MC (check post #744 )

Reactions: Byczer

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
the dev announced that Sola's gloryhole scene and MC's dream will be removed...the rest is pretty much part of the critique most of us are throwing at the dev and apparently Sola is intended to be babysat by MC (check post #744 )
If there is no future character development for Sola, there should be an option to reject Sola. I wouldn't want to waste my time with a nympho. Anyway I think Eve or Stella is a better option.

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
Detected: Trojan:Win32/Casdet!rfn
This program is dangerous and executes commands from an attacker.
Threat Level: Severe
yeah, it happens same to me. I have downloaded my compressed games only this one contains trojan virus! Not good

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
If there is no future character development for Sola, there should be an option to reject Sola. I wouldn't want to waste my time with a nympho. Anyway I think Eve or Stella is a better option.
unlikely, she is the main romance, and the game's title is about her.

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
unlikely, she is the main romance, and the game's title is about her.
I think most likely the dev will give us such an option. Because we're doing something like a one-month girlfriend experience :unsure:. I think there should be an option to say continue or not after that 1 month period. There is no harem in the game so eventually we will have to choose one or two lol.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I think most likely the dev will give us such an option. Because we're doing something like a one-month girlfriend experience :unsure:. I think there should be an option to say continue or not after that 1 month period. There is no harem in the game so eventually we will have to choose one or two lol.
for the ending MAYBE...but i really doubt it.

RexGenocide

Aug 11, 2017
1679337787023.png
It is planed

3.50 star(s) 19 Votes