AnondAndOn

Jun 1, 2022
I think my save is busted...

My two tasks in the notepad say "Find out what Harley did to Natasha" and "I didn't have time to get a security Camera, I need to go to Jenny again", but from there I can do absolutely nothing. Jenny does nothing, Natasha in the hospital does nothing, the security camera does nothing anywhere...

I'm getting frustrated here and I really do not want to start over again.
You say later you fixed this by finding the right side of the A block (the navigation arrow being hidden by the UI in the bottom right corner). What exactly did you do there? I feel like I've interacted with anything and anyone there yet my notepad still says the same thing.

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
You say later you fixed this by finding the right side of the A block (the navigation arrow being hidden by the UI in the bottom right corner). What exactly did you do there? I feel like I've interacted with anything and anyone there yet my notepad still says the same thing.
It's been several months, but I think once go to that area that was being hidden by the UI you have to talk to the guys hanging out in that side area. I think they were Wolverine and Cyclops but I'm not 100% sure. After that, I believe the game directs you to go talk to Jenny.

taemal

Jul 17, 2019
I'm stuck at the part where you need to ask Cara about the gym, whats the trigger for talking to her?

justapervert

Jun 27, 2017

Hi people! It's time for another little addition to the previous update! It also applies to Power Girl.
Small changelog:
- Removed the fork after fighting Power Girl in the gym.
- Fixed minor bugs.
- After getting the "All cats love petting" achievement, the cat will sleep on the bed at night.
- If at the time of the denouement with Power Girl in the gym you had the achievement "All cats love petting", then you will receive a new scene.
- Old saves may not work as new variables have been added.
The new version is available for $10+ patrons
I hope you enjoy this update!
P. S. Also, the Discord server has resumed its work,

BAT-MAN

May 21, 2021

Hi people! It's time for another little addition to the previous update! It also applies to Power Girl.
Small changelog:
- Removed the fork after fighting Power Girl in the gym.
- Fixed minor bugs.
- After getting the "All cats love petting" achievement, the cat will sleep on the bed at night.
- If at the time of the denouement with Power Girl in the gym you had the achievement "All cats love petting", then you will receive a new scene.
- Old saves may not work as new variables have been added.
The new version is available for $10+ patrons
I hope you enjoy this update!
P. S. Also, the Discord server has resumed its work,

Mega
batman-thankyou.gif

Reactions: justapervert

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Heroes Rise: Prison Break [v0.12] [Skeep] - Original Size: 1,93GB

Download PC/Mac :

Size for each Compression: PC=189MB Mac=166MB

Mac version is untested, so i can't say if it works or not.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

slowman

Jan 18, 2019
Grindy,buggy and and every new patch breaks the game i came back to see if we fuck the green chick yet and got blueballed because the game removed shit from my inventory and i cant get them back (old coin and truth pills)

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
Grindy,buggy and and every new patch breaks the game i came back to see if we fuck the green chick yet and got blueballed because the game removed shit from my inventory and i cant get them back (old coin and truth pills)
game feels like a mess so far, and the changing of the artists multiple times doesnt help
Anyone else at least a little suspicious the only 5 star review this game has in the last year looks like it was written by a discount review farm?

2.90 star(s) 37 Votes