HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Essentially, just XP and a possible source for income. Though you need to get some fish for some sidequest, which is luckily not that hard even with next to no experience in this minigame
Once I learned "save editing" I just quit worrying about fishing to make money.........wait........did I say that out loud?.....No....I just got reeeeeeeaaaaaally good at fishing and made lots of money...yup, that's it, that's what I did!

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Once I learned "save editing" I just quit worrying about fishing to make money.........wait........did I say that out loud?.....No....I just got reeeeeeeaaaaaally good at fishing and made lots of money...yup, that's it, that's what I did!
you Fished? tut tut, I did it the easy way, sent my minions... I mean... valued guild members... out to collect items and money while I sat back reading, clicking collect every few mins.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
you Fished? tut tut, I did it the easy way, sent my minions... I mean... valued guild members... out to collect items and money while I sat back reading, clicking collect every few mins.
yeah, I tried that "commanding the serfs" bit, but my index finger got tired and it interfered with my gin and tonics :cool: ;):LOL:

whynotagain07

Mar 6, 2019
Komisari
Legend has it that your magnificent game might have an update.
I hope that 0.1.3 is cooking and it will be medium rare when it's done.
Thinking about replaying 0.1.2 as it was almost a year since i finished that play through. Thus my question is should i wait a bit more or just dive into the 0.1.2 , as i would hate if you would drop news about new update while I'm still going through with it.

I miss Jimmy and I need his glory in my life.

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Komisari
Thinking about replaying 0.1.2 as it was almost a year since i finished that play through. Thus my question is should i wait a bit more or just dive into the 0.1.2 , as i would hate if you would drop news about new update while I'm still going through with it.

Considering that it's supposed to contain the entire next chapter it will probably be 0.2.0

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Komisari

I would suggest replaying it! And keep your save, it'll be compatible

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Considering that it's supposed to contain the entire next chapter it will probably be 0.2.0
Nope! The next version is going to be v0.1.3. v0.2.0 will be chapter 2. I think it's better this way to have a connection between versions and chapters.

ELSanchez

Jul 3, 2018
Side note, are there plans to make the game not become the biggest mad when you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I got it to calm down by clicking ignore a solid 20-30x, but it didn’t even want to roll back.

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes