JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
Oh WOW I saved at the Morning? Really? So I'm too dumb to pass the time and make it to noon? Nope I checked her at the whole Market area in noon again again and again everyday but still She's not there, I've already wasted enough time on this game. I will stay away from this game until this bug is fixed.
Did you try clicking on the right side like this?

2022-02-15.png

It should take you here:

2022-02-15 (1).png

This is where Fara should be, if I'm not mistaken (don't wanna go through a whole new game to make sure).

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Oh WOW I saved at the Morning? Really? So I'm too dumb to pass the time and make it to noon? Nope I checked her at the whole Market area in noon again again and again everyday but still She's not there, I've already wasted enough time on this game. I will stay away from this game until this bug is fixed.

View attachment 1655765

View attachment 1655767
It is not a bug. I told you to right-click to see where you can go in every area. It's not a bug, it's you.
I answered you as politely as possible, people sometimes make mistakes that's what I told you that the save was saved at the morning, just in case, I even told you WHAT TO DO EXACTLY.
This is the answer, in images;

Thanks to the user below.

View attachment 1655989

It should take you here:

View attachment 1655991

This is where Fara should be, if I'm not mistaken (don't wanna go through a whole new game to make sure).

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020

View attachment 1655765

View attachment 1655767

THat's not the market, that's one of the stalls.

View attachment 1655989

It should take you here:

View attachment 1655991

JMcovery got it right, that's where she is...

screenshot0001.png

BINGO!!!

screenshot from one of my saves on the 8th day I think. You're not too dumb to pass the time - you just weren't looking in the right place.

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
I always wonder why folks think Souls games are hard. Then I talk to someone who couldn't figure out how to double jump in Doom. Someone who doesn't shoot walls in Metroid. And now someone who can't figure out how to navigate a map.

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
I always wonder why folks think Souls games are hard. Then I talk to someone who couldn't figure out how to double jump in Doom. Someone who doesn't shoot walls in Metroid. And now someone who can't figure out how to navigate a map.
I always wonder why people who so obviously wonder how other people are not as good as them at things, don't see how bad they are at seeing that people have different levels of capabilities. :p

Nov 24, 2019
still no ETA? unbelievable
As a curiosity, there is an ETA on Patreon ─ 2022. Patience is a virtue.

Oh, I also just remembered a fun fact. When you sponsor Heroes Harem Guild, you're indirectly sponsoring Ren'Py (HHG is one of the platinum sponsors (at the $250 tier minimum ─ see banner size ─ which would account for over 10% of Ren'Py official income, if you care so much to read this spoiler note)), and therefore, you're supporting all the Ren'Py games on F95Zone this way. :unsure:

Even if Komisari wasn't developing the game as the conspiracy theory claims, supporting him would still do good to the community. Change my mind. :coffee:

(And yes, that's what got my admiration in first place).

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
As a curiosity, there is an ETA on Patreon ─ 2022. Patience is a virtue.

Oh, I also just remembered a fun fact. When you sponsor Heroes Harem Guild, you're indirectly sponsoring Ren'Py (HHG is one of the platinum sponsors (at the $250 tier minimum ─ see banner size ─ which would account for over 10% of Ren'Py official income, if you care so much to read this spoiler note)), and therefore, you're supporting all the Ren'Py games on F95Zone this way. :unsure:

Even if Komisari wasn't developing the game as the conspiracy theory claims, supporting him would still do good to the community. Change my mind. :coffee:

(And yes, that's what got my admiration in first place).
You're wrong.

did that work?:unsure:

:ROFLMAO:

Didn't expect it to and wasn't trying...because I agree with you. Just being a smartass;):LOL:

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I want my update now! And my chocolate! And pizza! And my favourite teddy! And a pony! And I will not breathe until I get it!
Be careful what you wish for, you might end up with something horrible and heinous. Like chocolate pizza.

And I hope we can do something good for Lucy in the new update. At the end of the current version, she was pretty much ignored by everyone, including the MC, which makes me feel pretty sorry for the good one.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Be careful what you wish for, you might end up with something horrible and heinous. Like chocolate pizza.

And I hope we can do something good for Lucy in the new update. At the end of the current version, she was pretty much ignored by everyone, including the MC, which makes me feel pretty sorry for the good one.
I actually had a 'smores pizza someplace a long time ago, it was amazing! :love: :ROFLMAO:

I'm with you on Lucy, I'm not happy where BestGirl got left, and hope that all gets fixed (and we can declare her "girlfriend" and have sex with her in front of Ari while Ari watches and cries :oops::LOL:)

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
Another question about new stuff for you Komisari. You said you're implementing a dungeon system like Sakura Dungeon (which is exciting because I really enjoyed that game). Any details on that? I think it would be really cool if we could eventually put together a team of our guild members and go dungeon delving with combat and such. Although that's probably a huge undertaking to get working and I can't imagine Ren'Py would make it easier. Curious to hear what you want to share about it anyway.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Another question about new stuff for you Komisari. You said you're implementing a dungeon system like Sakura Dungeon (which is exciting because I really enjoyed that game). Any details on that? I think it would be really cool if we could eventually put together a team of our guild members and go dungeon delving with combat and such. Although that's probably a huge undertaking to get working and I can't imagine Ren'Py would make it easier. Curious to hear what you want to share about it anyway.
Hello! There's a couple of patreon posts about the Dungeons already. But maybe I can put a few pictures here and explain a little bit. uwu

Okay, so, there are two kinds of dungeons; The completely random generated and the ones that are pre-build from the story. Most of the users will normally spend all their time in the random ones, but, I want to first TEST it (for performance issues and etc), so in the next update there is going to be only one pre-built dungeon.

The completely random generated are... well... generated from a range of values. How many floors it has? how large it is? how much do ores spawn? does the spawn of ores increases per floor? Do rarer ores appear on the lowest floors? there are ponds for fishing? what fish? does the chance for better fish increase per floor? does the chance to find more ponds increase per floor? and etc.
Everything that I mentioned before and much more is created before it gets implemented into the random dungeon. So, you can find one dungeon that has A lot of ores to mine, and then, once it restarts, there is almost no ore and you find only ponds for fish, or just nothing at all, etc.

ezgif.com-gif-maker (25).gif

The pre-build dungeons have a fixed path, fixed position of ores and ponds and etc. And they might re-grow every day, just like normal mining. And, of course, there are events on them.

ezgif.com-gif-maker (28).gif

For now, dungeons only work for recollecting materials as efficiently as possible before it becomes midnight (And that's all I can say for now bc I don't wanna spoil uwu)
In the next update, THERE IS NOT GONNA BE ANY COMBAT OR SOMETHING. That doesn't mean I don't want to implement it, I've already started some tests for really, really, REALLY early combat concepts to see if renpy handles some animations and etc.

cc1867ac7e49267d856ca5b0a669a90f.gif

And it handles it beautifully! So expect to go partying with some of your favorite girls eventually. (The gif look a little bit laggy, but it's completely smooth)
Also, I don't think I'll use this "type of combat". It was just a concept for trying stuff.

When I say it looks like Sakura Dungeon's Dungeons it's because of how the movement works. It is exactly the same, the only difference is that you can interact with the scenery. (To mine, fish, etc)
I decided to add the dungeons because I want the player to have something more interesting to do than go back to the same lake over and over again and catch the same fish over and over again. Same with mining or foraging. It's difficult to add new content when you have two or three places to mine/fish. Because, in order to add more content, I have to create more zones. And I don't want to create 800000 places on the map ONLY to use at fishing and etc.

Of course, eventually, you won't only have a "cave" as the only dungeon. I want to make a forest and etc to be able to gather other stuff and have a little bit of variety!

I said the random dungeons are not technically implemented in chapter 1, but they are implemented after the player reaches the end of Chapter 1 and finishes the credits scene. Once they do that, the game will send them back to where they started the last event (like the prologue) and a window will appear saying that they can now test the randomly generated dungeons in the sealed door of the ruins. I decided to do it like this so players understand the random dungeons are for testing purposes and not the final product.

I believe it'll be a good experience for the player to reunite their girls to go and fight some monsters in a forest while you gather some resources and get affection with the girls. I think that if done correctly, and in conjunction with other systems in the game, it can be extremely funny and a good gameplay loop to do between story events.

If you have any other questions, just let me know!

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes