Nov 24, 2019
At least it has a minimap.

*can easily get lost in dungeons like this one, even if it has a single straight line ─ poor direction sense IRL and no direction sense at all in games, which is why I prefer VNs or top-down view*

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
At least it has a minimap.

*can easily get lost in dungeons like this one, even if it has a single straight line ─ poor direction sense IRL and no direction sense at all in games, which is why I prefer VNs or top-down view*
xD
It can be confusing for some players, but the map will always be there. And it'll look better in the final version.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Komisari
For someone who is not working on the game and only is milking his patreons you have a lot to say and some cool ideas for an abandoned game .
;)
Thanks for praising my ideas that will be implemented in the next version! At least now I know that you think they are cool!

JimmyClown.png
edit: I think I didn't get the joke

Last edited:

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
And I hope we can do something good for Lucy in the new update. At the end of the current version, she was pretty much ignored by everyone, including the MC, which makes me feel pretty sorry for the good one.
Absolutely. Poor Lucy gets done so dirty. She's the first one to support the MC, yet the last one to actually get anywhere with him. She gets hatecrimed and when MC finds the person who did it to her, he doesn't even do anything to them. She got with MC dead last, but is the only one who gets all the hate from Airi. And she gets left alone by everyone. Felt so bad, man.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Will there be lewd bits to look forward to when dungeon crawling?
Nope, not at all.
Monsters will be normal monsters and, in the future, girls won't have their clothes teared or something like that. At least its not planned for now.

Edit: you can see and fuck "monster girls" when they are unlocked like the other girls. No quick monster sex scene planned

Glib

Jan 6, 2018
Nope, not at all.
Monsters will be normal monsters and, in the future, girls won't have their clothes teared or something like that. At least its not planned for now.

Edit: you can see and fuck "monster girls" when they are unlocked like the other girls. No quick monster sex scene planned
Ok, i thought about maybe the girls being a bit playful and flashing the MC or wanting to reward him for a good run or something. But i can live without it.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Hello. The moderators already contacted me and asked me if they should put the thread on abandoned. I told them to not do so, so they didn't, because I'm still active and working on the game.

Jan 15, 2021
Hold up, I just noticed something. Komisari is losing patrons on patreons. When I last looked at it a few months ago it was at 8k, now its down to 7k.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Hold up, I just noticed something. Komisari is losing patrons on patreons. When I last looked at it a few months ago it was at 8k, now its down to 7k.
Yes, I said a couple of post above that I'm losing patreons every single day because of the update frequency, and I said that I don't mind because my goal isn't getting more money (If I wanted that, I would post weekly updates), but I want to make a great game with a fixed number of hours, and that requires a lot of planning. And, using the previous update frequency that I had, it was almost impossible because I was changing stuff every 2 seconds.

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes