EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
My only request is please either do NOT make fishing mandatory for anything, or give us a quick-pass on fishing. My carpel tunnel keeps me from actually fishing.

:cool: Eric Grey

Reactions: kamibell

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Don't feed the troll, that toe counter guy has nothing but complaints everywhere. According to some of his posts he seems to confuse "complaining like a Karen" with "being an alpha because I speak out".

• Haha
Reactions: heyarnold

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
My only request is please either do NOT make fishing mandatory for anything, or give us a quick-pass on fishing. My carpel tunnel keeps me from actually fishing.

:cool: Eric Grey
I will always try to make money the only mandatory thing to have some sense of progress.
So you can get money from... basically anything. So don't worry, not mandatory fishing.

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
Mmm... Interesting opinions I haven't even thought so. I would believe that the actual system is maybe a little bit immersive, but yeah, its true that maybe have them collect items based on in-game time its better for the atmosphere.

Mmm... I will definitely make a poll on discord or something to gather the opinion of everyone, I never thought someone may like the previous system for the immersion, but to grind fast.

I definitely not making this real-time system to make the game "grindier", I want to make this game the less grind as possible but also make it funny to play, I don't want to fall in the problem on like 95% on the sandbox games of this site where you click "work" multiple times to get money, you know? That's why, even if the game is based on clicks, fishing, mining, foraging and etc requires a little bit of attention of the player to, at least, have to look for the resources and use the right tools.
I believe that changing the guild board again to the previous version would cause a lot of people to only click pass time, I've already seen it.

But we'll see, the atmosphere and immersion is as important as the gameplay, at least for me!

EDIT; Maybe I can add two options for the player to choose?
Two options, if possible, are always awesome.

As for the part I made bold and underlined, I completely get you, but are we clicking less now than before? It now feels like I have to put girls in the guild board as often as before, but now I have to wait in real time. So it's not less clicking, just more waiting. But I could be wrong about the actual metrics.

Oct 11, 2019
About the other guy talking about fishing please ignore him, many players play this game for the scenes, story telling, lewd animations. Not me, I play this game solely for the fishing. I don't care if it takes 4 years for another release but when it comes out there better be an update to the fishing or I just might lose it :mad:

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Two options, if possible, are always awesome.

As for the part I made bold and underlined, I completely get you, but are we clicking less now than before? It now feels like I have to put girls in the guild board as often as before, but now I have to wait in real time. So it's not less clicking, just more waiting. But I could be wrong about the actual metrics.
It is not about how many clicks, how many time you have to wait, or how grindy it is, the decision of changing the Guild Board was purely based on the actual use I wanted for the Guild Board to have; Be a side-even optional-way of getting money that requires a little bit of "management" from the user, getting passive money/items and NOT being able to exploit this by waiting time multiple times, entering that typical sandbox type of gameplay of clicking "work" multiple times.

In some events, you are idling for 5/20 min. Making the girls receive the rewards from work multiple times.
Before, a 10 min event would count as 1 reward for every girl working.
Now, a 10 min event would count as a significant amount of rewards per girl working. Except for some like Luna, that takes ages.

If you play normally while you send girls to the guild board, you will receive more rewards, but It'll feel like you have to send them to work often. When they just work faster.

That is the initial idea, but I understand some people would feel more immersed with in-game time waiting for xD

Reactions: WSmith
Nov 24, 2019
It is not about how many clicks, how many time you have to wait, or how grindy it is, the decision of changing the Guild Board was purely based on the actual use I wanted for the Guild Board to have; Be a side-even optional-way of getting money that requires a little bit of "management" from the user, getting passive money/items and NOT being able to exploit this by waiting time multiple times, entering that typical sandbox type of gameplay of clicking "work" multiple times.
Lemme brainstorm a little because I'm bored, I don't expect you to implement anything I'll mention below, and I may actually get mad if you say "hey lets postpone the release because I had a bright idea about guild board, how about a whole month" :ROFLMAO:

Maybe if it was schedule-based it would be align better with your vision, then? (you set it up once, and then it'll keep repeating itself as time passes without further intervention needed ─ ensuring things are running fine is the secretary's job, after all, and yes, this is how it works IRL).

Of course, immersion-wise, IRL, every once in a while there's a bit bigger problem which requires the higher up to intervene, like a bounty for a slightly more complex job. Implementation-wise, this is correspondent to a chance of random decision-based events happening when using the "Wait" button.

(e.g. "There's an opportunity to kill a troll, but you'll need to send two girls to manage this. Trolls are resistant to impact, pierce and slash damage, and can keep attacking even when fatally wounded. Please, pick your girls or reject the mission" ─ if the player selects the mage and the cleric, they win the reward, so it is essentially a test of knowing the guild members and finding the best combination)
(e.g. "Someone is angry at Lucy and wanna talk to the manager. That would be you. Defending Lucy will raise affection but reduce income, staying neutral has no effect, the client is always right will yield you a bonus money.")

And as a bonus point, the wait button becomes a fun ordeal on its own :p

Actually, if you don't want it to be entirely passive, you can have more demand for something than another, changing daily, to encourage players to check the board every morning.

TL;DR Actually just adding the two options as proposed earlier sound a lot more viable coding-wise, lets put these ideas on a jar (or a random forum post in page 124+) and do something else instead :ROFLMAO: Maybe buy Lucy an ice-cream? Sounds a good idea. Cya.

Reactions: sofocolin

DudeGuy69

Mar 27, 2018
You could keep the same missions you have but also have a "fast" mission type of something, separating them through buttons and an energy system. The fast missions give lesser but immediate rewards, and girls need to rest if you do them a lot. You could give energy back for interacting with them in the story and/or in game time passing. Heck you could make time passing give less energy to encourage interacting with the girls. The passive quests could still exist and be the alternative, requiring no energy management.

Another idea I had, you could have passive quests give the energy source. Either fast quests are super quests you get from passive ones, or just another way to encourage people to do the passive quests too.

RasenRengar

Apr 3, 2018
It is not a bug. I told you to right-click to see where you can go in every area. It's not a bug, it's you.
I answered you as politely as possible, people sometimes make mistakes that's what I told you that the save was saved at the morning, just in case, I even told you WHAT TO DO EXACTLY.
This is the answer, in images;

Thanks to the user below.
You just mockingly humiliated me, you must learn to be kind and clear just like JMcovery and yea the problem is you, You should design the map more clear and learn to treat people right.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
You just mockingly humiliated me, you must learn to be kind and clear just like JMcovery and yea the problem is you, You should design the map more clear and learn to treat people right.
If you think that Komisari is mocking or humiliating when talking, I am afraid you better steer clear of most of the threads in here.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
I have treated you very well. I always treat all users with respect regardless of what they do. But you have decided to get defensive the moment I said "Hey, be careful you saved in the morning and the event is in the noon." just as extra information just in case.

Oh WOW I saved at the Morning? Really? So I'm too dumb to pass the time and make it to noon? Nope I checked her at the whole Market area in noon again again and again everyday but still She's not there, I've already wasted enough time on this game. I will stay away from this game until this bug is fixed.
And you answered like this? As I said, I answered as politely as possible.

You got angry because of this;
I just checked. Remember you can right-click to see everything you can interact with or where you can move.
Go to the market entrance -> To the front -> To the right.
Edit: Remember the event it's at noon, the save was... well... "saved" in the morning.
Does that look like I'm treating you bad?

PD: I'm aware that the navigation might be a little bit confusing, thats why I added the right-click feature. Try it, it makes the navigation easier

Last edited:

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
Being fair, as with a lot of games, you can figure things out by simply moving the cursor.

Navigation in this game is just like a point-and-click adventure.

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes