Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Hay everyone just give up on this game I think even the creature has. Just come back in a year or two and it will be at the same version. I don't think this creature even wants to put a new update out. So I'm done with this thread it is a lost cause.
As zARRR wrote, there is a small error. And while quite a few of us are not native speakers and make errors (and native speakers make errors as well): there is a difference between "creator" and "creature", they're etymologically polar opposites ("he who creates" vs "he who was created"), so better not mix them up.

Reactions: HogRocket and zARRR

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Hay everyone just give up on this game I think even the creature has. Just come back in a year or two and it will be at the same version. I don't think this creature even wants to put a new update out. So I'm done with this thread it is a lost cause.
You quit if you want to, it doesn't cost me much electricity to check back every once in a while - but the payoff when it comes will be well worth it based on the previews.

plus: Lucy
Lucy2.gif

AH-64E

Nov 2, 2017
The amount of completely unanimous facepalm likes on some of the posts in this thread are great.

This is probably one of the few games where the slow updates don't really bother me. Probably just because of Lucy. And Evie.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
The amount of completely unanimous facepalm likes on some of the posts in this thread are great.

This is probably one of the few games where the slow updates don't really bother me. Probably just because of Lucy. And Evie.
We have become like an hive mind, facepalm the enemy and praise Lucy

Revol

May 17, 2017
After been some time came back to check for some updates and lol, its so much fun when the post is filled with
-Ayo im fragile as shit you must treat me with extra cautious and be aware of your choice of wording or else i will fully triggered as you mockingly humiliated me in the public. Oh god how am i going to live on with the humiliation of this?

- Hey everyone i need all the attention here. Sportlight on me please thank you. So what i want to say is i would just give up on this game. What do you mean i can just leave and without comment anything? Im gorgeous bitch look at me. I am influencer.

Oh gosh

RasenRengar

Apr 3, 2018
I have treated you very well. I always treat all users with respect regardless of what they do. But you have decided to get defensive the moment I said "Hey, be careful you saved in the morning and the event is in the noon." just as extra information just in case.

And you answered like this? As I said, I answered as politely as possible.

You got angry because of this;

Does that look like I'm treating you bad?

PD: I'm aware that the navigation might be a little bit confusing, thats why I added the right-click feature. Try it, it makes the navigation easier
I didn't mad at u because of give directions, firstly u didn't even look at the pic, it's noon time in there and i already know it I'm not an idiot or something second of all right-click feature is okay but in here;

1646070562863.png

if u click here, most of people think u will return the main area;

New path.png

It's hard to notice the path i marked with red color and it's so easy to fix that u just need to put a wider look in turnout who see the main area;

1646070835588.png

also if you write it simply and in CAPITAL LETTERS to emphasize something it's like telling something to an idiot so yes it's rude anyway this is suggestion and looks like some people stuck in this area because of this reason u can take a look old comments so u can take this advice or act like u never heard of it. In most of point and click games u can see the paths and find them easily. It is not my intention to make you angry or offend, but it has probably happened to you too ; You tell someone your problem and instead of focusing on it, he just tells a little bit about it and gives information about something u already know, which kind of thing makes you very angry.

• Angry
Reactions: Bob Jared and fleck
Jan 15, 2021
That is why I propose the abandoned tag. Komisari and his discord retinue are just shilling and advertising without ever releasing anything. I bet at this point, the game is just a gibberish mess of half implemented functions that barely work. But its enough to advertise with.
If he would release anything by now it would definitely be unplayable because the whole code is botched. There must be something for him to just prolong this on and on without just admitting that he doesn't have the skill or talent to further develop it.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
You tell someone your problem and instead of focusing on it, he just tells a little bit about it and gives information about something u already know, which kind of thing makes you very angry.
You come to this thread asking for help, I tell you to explore more because with just a little bit of curiosity you could get there. (But let's put that aside, because, as you said, you thought that part of the zone was the entrance, like the arrow in the bottom part of the screen)

I did! But she is not there also there is no tavern/pub either. Here the save file, check it yourself if you don't believe me .
You give me your save file, I was worried because I thought it was a weird bug. So I checked to help you with your problem.
After checking, I tell you what to do exactly so you can continue playing, remember?
I just checked. Remember you can right-click to see everything you can interact with or where you can move.
Go to the market entrance -> To the front -> To the right.
Edit: Remember the event it's at noon, the save was... well... "saved" at the morning.
"Go to the market entrance -> To the front -> To the right."
Then, I tell you JUST IN CASE, that the save was saved in the morning. It was like a warning, just in case.

I helped with your problem, I gave you specific instructions and gave you a warning just in case.
"He just tells a little bit about it and gives information about something u already know, which kind of thing makes you very angry", really?

And well, after that is just you getting angry.
I take all advices, that's why I told you that there's a couple of problems with the navigation, some people get lost.
Just, please, stop forcing your mind by telling it that I'm the bad guy who doesn't listen to his users, and please, read what I'm trying to say. I always try to help everyone, for some reason, you decided to skip the part I told you what to do. I'm sorry if you felt attacked but it was not meant to be an attack, just an explanation.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
There must be something for him to just prolong this on and on without just admitting that he doesn't have the skill or talent to further develop it.
The making of the events is the ones that take most of the time. Not the code, there is no problem with the code, it's just that, as I said before, there's a quality jump between v0.1.2 and v0.1.3 and now I'm not able to make events as fast as I was doing before, not only that, but I put myself a really big goal for Chapter 1, being really large.

It's not like the game is done and I'm working every single day on the code as you make it sound like. There are some days who I have to polish a little bit here and there, and it will happen once all the events of Chapter 1 are done.
For me, the code is the easiest part.

And I started HHG without having any skill or talent in programming, storytelling, or just stuff like lightning, camera, etc.
I have the luck that I'm a normal human who learns and gets better like all the other humans, increasing our skills as we work more and more on our projects/works. And I guess it happens the same to you.

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
Just ignore the trolls.. The last few pages here are a disaster. Really a shame too, character development/growth/stories per individual girl make for a lot of "best girls"really well done. Especially for a "first time" the whole project so far is really impressive!
pretty lighthearted and filled with humor. Can't believe some of the things I am reading here so opposite to what the project is so far, must be draining.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Bless Lucy!
Hope you did your praise to the high lady today sir HogRocket
I will not post pictures of my "Lucy" shrine in my house because it would get me labeled a "simp" :oops: :oops: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::love:

After been some time came back to check for some updates and lol, its so much fun when the post is filled with
-Ayo im fragile as shit you must treat me with extra cautious and be aware of your choice of wording or else i will fully triggered as you mockingly humiliated me in the public. Oh god how am i going to live on with the humiliation of this?

- Hey everyone i need all the attention here. Sportlight on me please thank you. So what i want to say is i would just give up on this game. What do you mean i can just leave and without comment anything? Im gorgeous bitch look at me. I am influencer.

Oh gosh
I......I......I wanted to post a joking response fake flaming you in a humorous manner to keep it going, but you nailed it so completely that there's nothing I could do to add to what you said. :LOL:
image_processing20210910-18775-eoa6s7.gif

Last release: 2020-11-23
Why doesn't this have the "Abandoned" tag? :unsure:
You posted that right after the very active Dev posted on this forum. "Long development delay" doesn't mean abandoned.
jiFfM.jpg

Reactions: Revol and zARRR

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
That is why I propose the abandoned tag.
You can just as well "propose" the "Completed" tag. Or maybe "Japanese Game". "Female Protagonist" can also be suggested.

These tags are not proposed and then judged by feel, they are applied if a definition is met. This definition is not met. End of story. Do you not read the explanations given to you or do you not understand them? Either way, your obsession with giving a tag to a game which does not meet the criteria is unhealthy, whatever you think about it - this will not change if the situation doesn't change. And if you want to change the rules so that "abandoned" would apply, you're in the completely wrong section of the forum.

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes