Nov 24, 2019
How is it that our memory is good enough to retain the least triviality that happens to us, and yet not good enough to recollect how often we have told it to the same person? ~Francois Duc de La Rochefoucauld

prrt

Feb 24, 2019
I hope new updates are compateble with old saves , because sometimes i go back in the game , play a few days pick some flowers catch fish hack some rocks and send girls . All because it is soooo grindy . Yes ? ;)

But now I do have about 200 slimedrops .

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
I hope new updates are compateble with old saves , because sometimes i go back in the game , play a few days pick some flowers catch fish hack some rocks and send girls . All because it is soooo grindy . Yes ? ;)

But now I do have about 200 slimedrops .
They are completely compatible! All code changes that could break saves are addressed while loading the save.
Just, please, make sure you save in your guild bedroom and not on any weird screen like the perks screen, shop, or the girls' love screen.
A lot of people have their last save in the "PROLOGUE COMPLETED" screen, this makes the save break completely while trying to load it in both versions, I will try to fix that before release, tho.

prrt

Feb 24, 2019
You mean some kind of catholic thought proces ? you have to suffer to reach paradise .

AntiFlash

Jan 18, 2019
I just wanted at least a date or month of the release of this update

Why is it hard to keep the hype for this game at the moment

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
I just wanted at least a date or month of the release of this update

Why is it hard to keep the hype for this game at the moment
I'm sorry, I don't have a date yet. I will possibly announce a date whenever v0.1.3 is completely finished. And it will be released a month after that. (It was a week before, but the update is giant and there's a lot to test and prepare!)

poarvl

Jul 28, 2019
When's the next update?

Just kidding, I can read the posts like anyone else. Also, the longer you take honestly I'm sure the better it'll be. Would prefer a lot of content than something slapdash and rushed.
2 years worth of content... You think he will finish the game?

Reactions: 69FapChampion69

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
2 years worth of content... You think he will finish the game?
First release Dec 2019, which was more of a "proof of concept", intriguing but not much to it.
Next release Nov 2020, so what we have now is roughly one year of content.

Since then, 15 and a half months have passed, so we will probably not see "two years of content".

Reactions: 69FapChampion69

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
First release Dec 2019, which was more of a "proof of concept", intriguing but not much to it.
Next release Nov 2020, so what we have now is roughly one year of content.

Since then, 15 and a half months have passed, so we will probably not see "two years of content".
It's crazy how these people don't understand that the developer is making all the models and scenarios practically from scratch, all without any help. No wonder why the next update is taking so long.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
It's crazy how these people don't understand that the developer is making all the models and scenarios practically from scratch, all without any help. No wonder why the next update is taking so long.
... or, if they understand it, will claim it is a waste of time.

Reactions: HogRocket

henryhenry2b

Nov 5, 2017
It's been so long since I played that I don't even care about the save i'm going from the start again that's going to be one hell of a ride.
Hope everything going well in the developement process, keep up the good work you are recognized for quality and quantity in one go not weekly updates

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes