Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Reactions: noble 271

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Hello guys! I just wanted to say here that I posted a 5 and a half minute sneak peek of part of an early event of Chapter 1.
I don't know if I'm able to post it here, so, in any case, if some of you wanna see it, please, go to HHG's discord to the #sneak-peeks channel!

twitter minisneak (13).png

Enjoy! There are others sneak peeks in that channel too!

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Hello guys! I just wanted to say here that I posted a 5 and a half minute sneak peek of part of an early event of Chapter 1.
I don't know if I'm able to post it here, so, in any case, if some of you wanna see it, please, go to HHG's discord to the #sneak-peeks channel!

View attachment 1913151

Enjoy! There are others sneak peeks in that channel too!
AAAAAAGH! can this game get any better!?!?! Sooooooooooooo looking forward to the amazing update!!! :love::love::love:

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Iwillnotsneakpeek. Iwillwaitfortheupdate. Iwillbestrong. Iwillnotsneakpeek. Iwillwaitfortheupdate. Iwillbestrong. Iwillnotsneakpeek. Iwillwaitfortheupdate. Iwillbestrong. Iwillnotsneakpeek. Iwillwaitfortheupdate. Iwillbestrong. Iwillnotsneakpeek. Iwillwaitfortheupdate. Iwillbestrong. Iwillnotsneakpeek. Iwillwaitfortheupdate. Iwillbestrong. Iwillnotsneakpeek. Iwillwaitfortheupdate. Iwillbestrong. Iwillnotsneakpeek. Iwillwaitfortheupdate. Iwillbestrong. Iwillnotsneakpeek. Iwillwaitfortheupdate. Iwillbestrong. Iwillnotsneakpeek. Iwillwaitfortheupdate. Iwillbestrong. Iwillnotsneakpeek. Iwillwaitfortheupdate. Iwillbestrong. Iwillnotsneakpeek. Iwillwaitfortheupdate. Iwillbestrong. Iwillnotsneakpeek. Iwillwaitfortheupdate. Iwillbestrong. Iwillnotsneakpeek. Iwillwaitfortheupdate. Iwillbestrong. Iwillnotsneakpeek. Iwillwaitfortheupdate. Iwillbestrong. Iwillnotsneakpeek. Iwillwaitfortheupdate. Iwillbestrong.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Iwillnotsneakpeek. Iwillwaitfortheupdate. Iwillbestrong. Iwillnotsneakpeek. Iwillwaitfortheupdate. Iwillbestrong. Iwillnotsneakpeek. Iwillwaitfortheupdate. Iwillbestrong. Iwillnotsneakpeek. Iwillwaitfortheupdate. Iwillbestrong. Iwillnotsneakpeek. Iwillwaitfortheupdate. Iwillbestrong. Iwillnotsneakpeek. Iwillwaitfortheupdate. Iwillbestrong. Iwillnotsneakpeek. Iwillwaitfortheupdate. Iwillbestrong. Iwillnotsneakpeek. Iwillwaitfortheupdate. Iwillbestrong. Iwillnotsneakpeek. Iwillwaitfortheupdate. Iwillbestrong. Iwillnotsneakpeek. Iwillwaitfortheupdate. Iwillbestrong. Iwillnotsneakpeek. Iwillwaitfortheupdate. Iwillbestrong. Iwillnotsneakpeek. Iwillwaitfortheupdate. Iwillbestrong. Iwillnotsneakpeek. Iwillwaitfortheupdate. Iwillbestrong. Iwillnotsneakpeek. Iwillwaitfortheupdate. Iwillbestrong. Iwillnotsneakpeek. Iwillwaitfortheupdate. Iwillbestrong. Iwillnotsneakpeek. Iwillwaitfortheupdate. Iwillbestrong.
And then my resolve breaks in less than five minutes :ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cartageno

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
The dev is in this thread daily answering questions, and said he is still working on it. Check the older posts and you will see this question answered multiple times.
Thanks but it is hard not to ask when no update in going on 8 months now.

Kantanshi

Dec 28, 2018
Yes but for how long still?
It's more than due time you give us an ETA.
You can't put a timeframe on a masterpiece ;)

In all honesty though, Komisari has never given a timeframe for the release, has stated that he wouldn't in the past. As he is figuring out how to combine many different methods and techs into his game, it's not just a plug and play cookie cutter VN like most other developers are releasing which is what allows them to set frequent releases. Doing something in a new (superior) way can slow progress exponentially. Personally, I prefer he takes his time and gets it all right (or at least mostly right) the first time rather than having to release bug fixes. One thing he *has* said is that he intends to announce a public release 1 month prior to making it available so a group of alpha testers can check it out.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Komisari

The the Guy

Jun 28, 2018
18 months != 2 years
I mean its pretty close he's just rounding up for convenience and we have nothing telling us that the update will be out before the 2 year mark. If anything since there's still no eta I'd say its more likely the update will come up after the 2 year mark. If it wasn't the dev should at least be able to say it'll be out in a couple months.

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes