NinjaHanzo

Aug 18, 2020
No, that's the Christmas Update, check Twitter or something, I decided to do a Christmas event before v0.1.3, and, again, didn't calculate the time, and is delayed xD
I will download it in my laptop then, cause i am looking forward to play the Christmas event at the beach.

PS: Creo que eres Argentino, enhorabuena por el mundial!

shaolao

Jul 1, 2018
man's making like 6 thousand a month off patreon with nothing to show for it in over 2 years and he's talking about "give me a break"

i respect the audacity
Well Star Citizen is still in development after 10 years and 500 million dollars so... :ROFLMAO:

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
is it the devs fault, that the patreon dont STOP paying him? wtf?
dont like the absence of content over a span of time? dont support then.
getting angry at the dev certaintly wont increase his motivation. just saying.
That is a good point but it fails to address how those who forget to check their bills end up incentivising good devs to lay back and enjoy the fact that milking supporters is a viable approach to a certain degree. Therefore I propose: Why don't we remove the veil from innocence entirely and dunk on both devs AND supporters? It'll be just like how it is done anyway! Oh man, I love the status quo of bitching about people bitching about people bitching about games taking long times! This surely can't ever go tits up, I say!

wholef'nshow

Mar 9, 2020
It's the "bitching" part that makes me sick. If you don't like the game, get your ass out of the arena. But if you stay in, then better cheer for your team or else you're only losing your time. That's my opinion. If you don't like the wait, go elsewhere. If you are masochist, then stay with us. If you wanna bump some shit at the people who're payin' I'm sure there is a better place than a for-free-fap-forum.

Are we gonna wait forever? Maybe. Maybe the journey will be enough even without a destination. I mean, c'mon, we have a Cactus here! It's worth it anyway.

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
getting angry at the dev certaintly wont increase his motivation. just saying.
I just wish they'd fucking plan something, and stick to it. This reeks of feature creep and project mismanagement. Have a goal for a release, give room for error on features sliding, have feature stretch goals that won't impact this release and can slide to the next release. Release on a cadence.

OzBa

May 9, 2017
Delayed, as always xD
Give a break to this scammer, who literally did nothing all these years >:c
Komi, that's a bit obnoxious. Please don't. Sure the "scammer" calls might be a bit much, but they're not exactly wrong. It is over two years with nothing but screenshots, broken promises and your word.

Something has to change here, man. You said as much yourself. When you finish this Christmas update and before you restart on Chapter 1, I would really like to see you put a day or two into getting more organised. I recommend getting a public . You wouldn't even be the first game dev to do it! I use it for work daily to organise myself. It's great!

Break down everything you have to do for Chapter One into their smallest tasks. I don't know exactly what that is because I've never made a game myself, but small enough that you can show daily progress is good. And then stick to it. Don't add anything unless it is vital to get the chapter finished. And then, every day--Every.Single.Day--update it for the public to see. Use that as a base for a new Discord sub-channel called "What I did today." Post a screenshot. Nothing sneak-peak-y, but enough to get people off your back with the "scammer" calls.

From there, you could actually get an accurate release date. After working on this for two years, you should know how long "one task" takes. Go back to your Trello and give each task an amount of time based on how long it took to complete a similar task. Be liberal with it. If you think a task will take two days to complete, give yourself three days. Add in a week for bug testing and two weeks buffer for when things inevitably go wrong (as they always do when making a game!) Then you should have a reasonably accurate estimate of a release date.

Even if you don't do anything of this, please try and do something because the only thing breaking another deadline then joking about it is going to do is piss off even eternally patient people like me.

thhawk1

Apr 25, 2017
Ok I have to ask this just for end of patients sake. Why don't you just finish the game. We have waited so long for this game to just update that it pointless by now. Just finish the game and get it out so we can have our deserts already.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Komi, that's a bit obnoxious. Please don't. Sure the "scammer" calls might be a bit much, but they're not exactly wrong. It is over two years with nothing but screenshots, broken promises and your word.

Something has to change here, man. You said as much yourself. When you finish this Christmas update and before you restart on Chapter 1, I would really like to see you put a day or two into getting more organised. I recommend getting a public . You wouldn't even be the first game dev to do it! I use it for work daily to organise myself. It's great!

Break down everything you have to do for Chapter One into their smallest tasks. I don't know exactly what that is because I've never made a game myself, but small enough that you can show daily progress is good. And then stick to it. Don't add anything unless it is vital to get the chapter finished. And then, every day--Every.Single.Day--update it for the public to see. Use that as a base for a new Discord sub-channel called "What I did today." Post a screenshot. Nothing sneak-peak-y, but enough to get people off your back with the "scammer" calls.

From there, you could actually get an accurate release date. After working on this for two years, you should know how long "one task" takes. Go back to your Trello and give each task an amount of time based on how long it took to complete a similar task. Be liberal with it. If you think a task will take two days to complete, give yourself three days. Add in a week for bug testing and two weeks buffer for when things inevitably go wrong (as they always do when making a game!) Then you should have a reasonably accurate estimate of a release date.
Yeah, I understand, I'm sorry if my answer was... lazy, it's just that I've answered this thread with enough evidence, sneak peeky stuff, and lots, lots of sharing on how I feel or how everything went, being extremely crystal clear. Also on other platforms like discord and etc.
I said millions of times that I'm not organized, that I overdo stuff, that I'm a feature creep and that I can't stop adding stuff, also, as another guy said above this answer is true, I do not leave a single "fail" pass. I want it to be perfect, and that's... well, not the good way of doing it. The problem is I said this a million times and I'm, of course, trying to fix it.

In this thread you can find; Daily screenshots that I did, lots of 3D models and sounds bought, conversations with people who are making the art of the dungeon system, and lots, lots of explanations and proof, evidence, or small sneak peek for everyone to see.
I may be unorganized, I may have problems updating stuff, I may be a perfectionist, you can judge that, you can decide not to support me because you don't like the way I do stuff, you can come to this thread or any place and say that people shouldn't support me so I can learn how to "work faster", that's perfect, I always react to those comments positively.

But It gets me nervous when someone says I'm a scammer, or that I don't do anything. Because I'm working every single day on the game and I'm extremely tired of showing whatever I have to show for people to, at least, understand that the game is being worked on and It's not a scam or something.

shows the latest renders I've done, with the date and everything. This is, of course, not counting stuff like making gameplay, coding, doing the dialogues, creating the scenarios, designing the characters or upgrading them, and every single other thing I do, from modifying 3D models and using them to the game to make unique animations for the sex scenes.
And, of course, before someone say it; No, those are not all the renders. those are just some of the LATEST in the capture folder.

Also, I have a daily development posting, on discord. And I was using it and posting a render every single day, but I reached a part of development where like, every single render was a spoiler, and some people were not happy about the sneak peeks because most of them were not lewd, so I stopped posting there.

I'm not personally telling you this, I'm dropping all this info so... special... people can see it. Because lately, I've been having crowds of people misinforming people saying that the game is a scam and casually, all of them at the same time, facepalming every single post, like that would do anything xD

Even if you don't do anything of this, please try and do something because the only thing breaking another deadline then joking about it is going to do is piss off even eternally patient people like me.
As I showed before, I work on HHG non-stop almost every single day. I'm trying to fix stuff, I'm trying to organize my life and the development of the game.

After the Christmas event thingy, I will definitely post something really, really quick;
Because when I work on the game every day and people come to me telling me to do something or that I don't do anything. it... creates... curious emotions. ♥

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
Yeah, I understand, I'm sorry if my answer was... lazy, it's just that I've answered this thread with enough evidence, sneak peeky stuff, and lots, lots of sharing on how I feel or how everything went, being extremely crystal clear. Also on other platforms like discord and etc.
I said millions of times that I'm not organized, that I overdo stuff, that I'm a feature creep and that I can't stop adding stuff, also, as another guy said above this answer is true, I do not leave a single "fail" pass. I want it to be perfect, and that's... well, not the good way of doing it. The problem is I said this a million times and I'm, of course, trying to fix it.

In this thread you can find; Daily screenshots that I did, lots of 3D models and sounds bought, conversations with people who are making the art of the dungeon system, and lots, lots of explanations and proof, evidence, or small sneak peek for everyone to see.
I may be unorganized, I may have problems updating stuff, I may be a perfectionist, you can judge that, you can decide not to support me because you don't like the way I do stuff, you can come to this thread or any place and say that people shouldn't support me so I can learn how to "work faster", that's perfect, I always react to those comments positively.

But It gets me nervous when someone says I'm a scammer, or that I don't do anything. Because I'm working every single day on the game and I'm extremely tired of showing whatever I have to show for people to, at least, understand that the game is being worked on and It's not a scam or something.

shows the latest renders I've done, with the date and everything. This is, of course, not counting stuff like making gameplay, coding, doing the dialogues, creating the scenarios, designing the characters or upgrading them, and every single other thing I do, from modifying 3D models and using them to the game to make unique animations for the sex scenes.
And, of course, before someone say it; No, those are not all the renders. those are just some of the LATEST in the capture folder.

Also, I have a daily development posting, on discord. And I was using it and posting a render every single day, but I reached a part of development where like, every single render was a spoiler, and some people were not happy about the sneak peeks because most of them were not lewd, so I stopped posting there.

I'm not personally telling you this, I'm dropping all this info so... special... people can see it. Because lately, I've been having crowds of people misinforming people saying that the game is a scam and casually, all of them at the same time, facepalming every single post, like that would do anything xD

As I showed before, I work on HHG non-stop almost every single day. I'm trying to fix stuff, I'm trying to organize my life and the development of the game.

After the Christmas event thingy, I will definitely post something really, really quick;
Because when I work on the game every day and people come to me telling me to do something or that I don't do anything. it... creates... curious emotions. ♥

I'm personally not interested in all the shitstorms its happening on the project; however, reading your answer kinda gave me.. an idea? If you are having problems with sneak peeks, stuff and people raging at you... Why don't you do something like... REALLY simple?

I have 2 suggestions:
1. Make a road map, pretty big if you have a lot of ideas... and then routinely add to the finished points. This alone is INCREDIBLY rewarding for some people because you gave them a feeling of "progression" while making them know that you are actually adding stuff etc... Plus, if you make something like "To do: dungeon" and then you post a sneak peach of an actual dungeon, scene, features, etc... This will satisfy many in my opinion.

2. Ever considered "streaming" yourself while you work on the project? The Internet is filled with vaporware and people building up billion of excuses over faulty projects, lazy people and random scams. If you truly show yourself working on the project I think many people will sate themselves.... also... if you are scared about "spoilers" for people that get too salty over them, just add a HUGE spoiler alert over it you know...

That's my 2 cents. Good luck on your project!

OzBa

May 9, 2017
For the record, I'm personally not concerned about whether or not you are working. I think it's pretty safe to ignore the "sCaMmEr!!1!" calls, and quote-replying your massive post there is a good way to counter any one saying that for a while! (What's in the folder marked "female" hhhmmmmm? ;P )

What you didn't really address is what you're going to do about that disorganization and your super-human ability to not make deadlines. Scattering information over an F95 thread, itch.io comments and your Discord doesn't really make it easy and it's not really working. If you don't know what you'll do yet, that's cool and fine. But please do consider a Trello like I suggested, or a road map like Riujin suggested, or I think someone in your Discord offered to help with that too. Yes, it's tiring, but checking a box or tagging a task is infinitely less tiring than having to constantly defend yourself on social media or having a manager screaming at you to CRUNCH CRUNCH CRUNCH.

And it will also help with the deadline thing. Try doing it now. How many tasks do you have left to finish the Christmas update? How long will each task take to finish? Add in some extra time for bug fixing/uploading/shit going wrong. Abrakadabra, release date. ("Under-promise then Over-deliver" is an old retail saying!).

What's also worth reiterating here is that NO ONE WANTS YOU TO FAIL. WE ALL WANT TO SEE YOU SUCCEED. YES, EVEN THE "SPECIAL" PEOPLE." Remember, a thread full of people screaming "Where's the Aributt, Komi? Gimme the Lucy-booba already! I NEED MORE SUNNY-ASS IN MY LIFE" is waaaay better than a dead thread where nobody cares what you do.

ganesha2407

Nov 6, 2020
checking again today to take my daily copium,
it's still good read thou Debate arguments between the Dev vs not so patients horny fucks zoomer ft someone who try to put common sense on Dev head,
honorable Mention the Whiteknight. *Wheeze
i may still new in this thread but lemme invite y'all to my Copium Storage.

my message to the Dev & Anyone here is still the same.
pls stay healthy & wish y'all the best.
some my personal message for the Dev,
plz don't overdo yourself, and don't post anything related that you will update the game sometime soon if you have that perfectionist personality, i know how you feel when you said you want to put anything extra and you will still feel not enough and decide that you need to delayed the release again,because if you do that for the 69 times for these past 2 years, the people who said you're scammer & talkshit in this thread will obviously increased.
so just do what you need to do,
just post about sneakpeek what did you just add in the game eventually.
yeah,so that's it
im gonna take my daily copium again.

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes