Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Donating to Patreon is just that. A donation. Money you are giving with the expectation of nothing in return as you are *donating* to a person who you wish to show appreciation to for work they have done. People aren't purchasing the game nor shares in the game.
So what? If a dev isn't doing the work that people are donating to support, that's still scamming.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Now that I realize it, I'm paying no dime 'coz I'm a broke mf but y'all who are actually subbed while receiving nothing but trailers and teasers?
The total amount of money y'all have paid them from then to now should be WAY more than enough to cover the update since this ain't a f-ing AAA game.

I thought I'm an overdosed coper but no, there are a lot more pitiful folks than me.

It's still coming out right???

ganesha2407

Nov 6, 2020
i do wonder what happen if the update really come out,
well,the coper is finally can enjoy the game again without inhaling that copium ̶I̶n̶c̶l̶u̶d̶i̶n̶g̶m̶e̶.
i'm talking about the horny zoomer one here,
are they just gonna silently downloading the update,or the sorry come first.
̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶c̶o̶u̶n̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶c̶o̶p̶i̶u̶m̶ ̶t̶o̶o̶?̶

Reactions: Kantanshi

MikoKju

Donor
Dec 17, 2017
Now that I realize it, I'm paying no dime 'coz I'm a broke mf but y'all who are actually subbed while receiving nothing but trailers and teasers?
The total amount of money y'all have paid them from then to now should be WAY more than enough to cover the update since this ain't a f-ing AAA game.

I thought I'm an overdosed coper but no, there are a lot more pitiful folks than me.

Sounds like you are low on supplies. Take some more. cp7dkf5bj4v91.png

bib4zqg63k

Aug 1, 2021
According to Komisari, just wait until 2025 that the CH1 comes out...
P.R.O.B.A.B.L.Y...
So, guys no arguing and control the excess of
E_NBUVpXoAEf45x.jpg Copium and
3fedb702ce6a524f858f3155451dbcb2.jpg Simp.
And for those who are still donating money money-cash.gif on patreon poop_emoji.png , after all these years without updates I just have something to say...
digibyte-dgb.gif HAhA!

Oh! And he kind of went into a depression over his own failure on the ETAs (Christmas/New Year's 2022... beginning of 2023, even though CH1 and Christmas didn't have an ETAs...), in case anyone wants to know.
Khh.png
He's already said he accepts criticism with no problem, defending him now is like being nothing but an idiot.
For those who don't want to leave the precious Copium,
02zpaozlexm61.jpg
don't worry, more has just arrived for EVERYONE!

Last edited:

wholef'nshow

Mar 9, 2020
That has to be the saddest cope I've seen yet. "Getting scammed was worth it".
Being scammed assumes that you have lost something that someone else dishonestly took from you. I have not spent an euro, dollar, yen or pound for this game. So I think you are barking at the wrong tree.
I'm just saying that in this topic I found a game that entertained me for hours and that sometimes I still enjoy playing it again and I found a community to interact with and that entertains me more often than I would like.
All for free.

So yes, for me it was worth it.

If there are those who prefer to get bitter because they can't jerk off to a free game, I'm sorry, but I don't think I'll ever want to be part of that team.

In the name of Lucy, peace and love bro!

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
Being scammed assumes that you have lost something that someone else dishonestly took from you. I have not spent an euro, dollar, yen or pound for this game. So I think you are barking at the wrong tree.
I'm just saying that in this topic I found a game that entertained me for hours and that sometimes I still enjoy playing it again and I found a community to interact with and that entertains me more often than I would like.
All for free.

So yes, for me it was worth it.

If there are those who prefer to get bitter because they can't jerk off to a free game, I'm sorry, but I don't think I'll ever want to be part of that team.

In the name of Lucy, peace and love bro!

I agree, personally, I just enjoyed the first chapter of the game. I'm not a patron myself and I honestly wish the best of luck to the author. Internet is just bloody salty

wholef'nshow

Mar 9, 2020
I agree, personally, I just enjoyed the first chapter of the game. I'm not a patron myself and I honestly wish the best of luck to the author. Internet is just bloody salty
Don't get me wrong, I'm a little bit piss off too because I really love this game and I hope that the update, whatever it is, is coming out soon or later. I understand the disappointment of many people, I even understand the anger if you will, but until I'm not a paying costumer I think I have no really reasons to complain about it. And to speak of "scam" for a product that you can choose to support or not and in which you have the opportunity to undo the subscription if you're not satisfied of the dev's job...I think that is a little bit...I don't know...useless? I mean, if I survived the fact that Final Space and No Game No Life will never get a new season because they were canceled, I think I can survive this too. I'm still waiting years for the new season of One Punch Man and Haikyuu, so...I'm prepared to wait till the end.

Of course, probably I would feel differently if I was a patreon, but at that point I would have the "power" to assert my opinion simply by unsubscribing the subscription. There is no "win" in the "point the finger" game IMHO.

Last edited:

MikoKju

Donor
Dec 17, 2017
Don't get me wrong, I'm a little bit piss off too because I really love this game and I hope that the update, whatever it is, is coming out soon or later. I understand the disappointment of many people, I even understand the anger if you will, but until I'm not a paying costumer I think I have no really reasons to complain about it. And to speak of "scam" for a product that you can choose to support or not and in which you have the opportunity to undo the subscription if you're not satisfied of the dev's job...I think that is a little bit...I don't know...useless? I mean, if I survived the fact that Final Space and No Game No Life will never get a new season because they were canceled, I think I can survive this too. I'm still waiting years for the new season of One Punch Man and Haikyuu, so...I'm prepared to wait till the end.

Of course, probably I would feel differently if I was a patreon, but at that point I would have the "power" to assert my opinion simply by unsubscribing the subscription. There is no "win" in the "point the finger" game IMHO.
While that is true and all, people should bitch if they want. I think you are putting too much weight on money.Everyone can't inhale copium like good ol Catus.Some may have emotionally invested too much in this and most people in the forum want the best for devs. Feelings count bro! It aren't like dev lose a cent if a person bitches either.

wholef'nshow

Mar 9, 2020
While that is true and all, people should bitch if they want. I think you are putting too much weight on money.Everyone can't inhale copium like good ol Catus.Some may have emotionally invested too much in this and most people in the forum want the best for devs. Feelings count bro! It aren't like dev lose a cent if a person bitches either.
You're right, and I surely am one of these "some" who have emotionally invested in this game, but if I read bunches and bunches of comments about "milking" and "scamming", then I can't put the "money issue" out of the equation. And I think that is futile to talk about money, because as I said early if you don't want to support Komi anymore, you can undo your subscritpion on Patreon and voilà, le jeux sont fait. As you said, feelings count, I agree one hundred percent on that, and I understand the "disappointment-anger" vibe that years of delay have now drowned the enthusiasm for this game. I'm part of it too. I'm just...sad about the fact that so many people want to talk about "the evil dev" instead of how much fun was playing Hero's Harem Guild. We're all tired, I get it, really, we all get it. But if you're really convinced that this game will never be updated again, barking about it is pointless fo me (and I repeat, this is only my "mr.nobody" opinion). Showing your sadness about it, your anger, your disappointment is okay, you have every right to, but it's different from accusing this or that or making fun of users who prefer to wait patiently. Because yes, feeling count bro. And I prefer to show my love for this unfinished masterpiece instead of screaming my disappointment in the wrong place.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Thanks to everyone's support By giving more copium, I've decided to keep supporting this game because I know it will update soon and it will be sooo worth the wait.

I can't wait to see y'all's faces when it's finally out, we'll be laughing at you doubters and haters while I enjoy the update until 2077 'coz that's how long the gameplay time will be!!!

HHG, not a scam but a very slow developed and TOO PERFECT OF A GAME!!!
10/10 would be an understatement 'coz it should bump it up to a hundred.

IT'S COMING OUT THIS MONTH OR THE NEXT, I'M SURE OF IT.
1673829575948.png

Last edited:

Quackille

Jul 28, 2022
So let me get this straight, Ch.1 has been delayed since like sometime in October or November, all for a non-canon Christmas/New year event, and that work on Ch.1 will start again on Jan. 1st.

Amirite?

Does that mean Ch. 1 is being worked on right now, despite the Xmas/NYear event not being complete or is that non-canon event the current priority and Ch.1 won't start until its done?

Last edited:

kraxvol

Jun 2, 2021
I support the idea of using a Trello. Hell, use two. One public with vague names of tasks completed, just to show that you are making progress is ok, so long as you have the tasks representing the actual remaining work, and a second that is private just to keep yourself on your plan. Then, **stick to that plan**.

As for the remaining work: I think it's time to cut the "extras" you've promised from Chapter 1 for a "1.0" release. Instead, start leaning more towards the Hello Games approach, and release enough of a "1.0" that you can call it such. From there, prepare "1.0.x" through "1.1" with the extras. (here I'm referring to "Chapter 1" as your effective "1.0", so that you can give yourself "version bandwidth" in the minor releases for the extras you've promised, and just plan chapter 2 as 2.0, 3 as 3.0, etc.) Otherwise, you're just pissing in the wind.

Sep 12, 2020
I don't think using Trello would help Komisari calm down complainers. A fantastic game like "What a legend!" has an excellent and detailed tracking progress system, and yet their page is full of people bitching and moaning about how long updates take anyway.

That said, in general I agree on cutting down extras (which includes the Christmas special, if it's still in development) to speed things up. I fear that the more time passes, the more Komisari risks to see their reputation ruined, whether it's deserved or not (and I personally think it isn't). Many people already repeated the old "the best is the enemy of the good" adagio, which I personally support. That said, there's the problem that with games like this, if 1.1 means changing things people ended up playing already in a hypothetical 1.0 that came out, that would still be seen as a problem ("they're remaking old scenes instead of making new stuff, they're milking supporters for money!"). So I really don't have an answer to what's best here: I only know I want to see Sunny again soon :love:

Reactions: Kosten07

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
The dev already had a progress tracker which he posted on Discord called the roadmap. It was last updated on September 14th 2021 then he stopped stating:
There's a lot of questions regarding the roadmap! I'm sorry! I'm not updating it for now because there's no a real estimate FOR ME of how much events and content I have left to do. I keep adding content and that makes the percentages be... well... not accurate! So, again, I'm sorry. Will update once I'm close to one of the last events of v0.1.3!
So Trello isn't going to help here.

Here is the last progress update made on September 14th 2021 if you are interested:

Systems:
Dungeon = DONE!
Gifts = DONE!
Outfits Window = DONE!

Things:

Fishing = 90%
Mining = 90%
Foraging = 90% (Needs a little bit of clearing up)

Performance re-writes:
Deck Window (heart icon) = 100%
Girl's Card = 100%
Fishing = 100%
Mining = 0% ---> Will probably be the same, we'll see
Guild Board = 100%
Navigation (Big lag when moving mouse) = 100% (There's a temporal fix for this if you put HHG in compatibility mode for Windowsa 7 or 8)
Inventory (In v0.1.3 there's a really big lag because there's a lot of new items) = 0% ---> Really difficult, will do it later. To compensate it will add a guild chest to store items.

Events:

Story Events = 50% ---> 75%
Side Events = 60% ---> 90%
Girls levels = 50% ---> 80%

New Characters Design = DONE!

Alpha testing = 0% ---> -15%
Proofread = 0% A lot of things are being changed/added to the game, that doesn't in concrete have a label. -

Last Edit = September 14th 2021

kanekiogava

Oct 10, 2020
The dev already had a progress tracker which he posted on Discord called the roadmap. It was last updated on September 14th 2021 then he stopped stating:

So Trello isn't going to help here.

Here is the last progress update made on September 14th 2021 if you are interested:
Probably Komisari spent all the other years to make a fishing simulator out of the guild, or when asked if there would be a major update by 2025, he answered P-p-probably. And in general, I don't want to find fault with the gender of the Komisari, but I will write again, is there any evidence that he is a girl or is this a scam trick so that the naive relent and continue sub on patreon?

• Haha
Reactions: ManifestDream
4.40 star(s) 207 Votes