Zovk Darkness

Oct 26, 2020
People are freaking out in discord, people angry that he apologizes again and others defending that it doesn't matter if it takes until next year (2024) or longer.
Komi.png
the sneak peek he posted was just that...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Same thing as wallpaper, after all it's not a game, Pixiv Koikatsu is full of Wallpaper and Gif also.
The level of people saying "SOON" and "NOT ETA" is sad.
evt.png
He's doing it again, he hasn't learned anything.
FKomd.png
Fkom.png
Discord hhg moderator's it also seems to force some angrier people to delete their critical comments and if those people don't they delete it.
One thing I've noticed over time is that developers who can't:
Make Release Dates
Make a lot of Wallpaper
Many future Game Mechanics
Want to Rework The Game
... etc.
It's already a bad sign for anyone who wants to support the developer...

Last edited:
Oct 3, 2017
Man 1000000% huh? But we can finally be sure if he's just a little pathetic pussy or actually a man with balls. If he won't release anything in february I will be genuinely suprised if he will retain any of his fans because being that stupid to follow a guy who was never true to his words... well I don't want to belive that humanity is that naive.

Jan 31, 2021
People are freaking out in discord, people angry that he apologizes again and others advocating that it doesn't matter if it takes until next year (2024) or longer.
View attachment 2359574
same thing as wallpaper, after all it's not a game, Pixiv Koikatsu is full of Wallpaper and Gif also.
View attachment 2359616
View attachment 2359596
View attachment 2359590
moderator's also seem to force some angrier people to delete their criticizing comments in discord HHG.
Make release dates
Make a lot of wallpaper
Many future game mechanics
Want to rework the game
... etc.
OMG!!! WE GET TO ROAM AROUND THE EVENT WORLD THAT NODBODY ASKED FOR, FURTHER DELAYED THE UPDATE THAT HAS TAKEN NEARLY 3 YEARS AND COST MORE THAN SOME AAA GAMES!!!! Komi really knows how to spoil us! :3

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
People are freaking out in discord, people angry that he apologizes again and others defending that it doesn't matter if it takes until next year (2024) or longer.
View attachment 2359574
Same thing as wallpaper, after all it's not a game, Pixiv Koikatsu is full of Wallpaper and Gif also.
View attachment 2359616
View attachment 2359596
View attachment 2359590
Discord hhg moderator's it also seems to force some angrier people to delete their critical comments and if those people don't they delete it.
Make Release Dates
Make a lot of Wallpaper
Want to Rework The Game
... etc.
Do..Do not be deterred.
Keep supporting and stop the hate, we all know the dev is WORKING very hard for us. *huff*
It will be out someday and that should be good enough of a reason for us to keep supporting them.
Look at them, they already said they're even more mad than us, that should be proof that they STILL care for us.

This kind of negative behavior is the reason why developers quit developing games because no one likes to continue working on something they don't enjoy.
Stop hating and keep copi- supporting them til' the end.

Komisari nomba wan, HHG best game 11/10
I will keep supporting *huff* until I run out of copium, I mean life force.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
View attachment 2359596
View attachment 2359590
Hello, the "That's a nice hack" comment was a joke, we were joking at that part of the chat.

And the other answer is about if some sort of investment mechanic for passive income would be implemented in v0.1.3

Also, about your says about the moderators, someone posted a message in two different chats, the mod told him to please keep it in one chat, and the guy himself decided to delete it in both. We don't delete messages of people having their opinion hahahaha.

Elyauris

Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 2359574
View attachment 2359616
View attachment 2359596
View attachment 2359590
Make Release Dates
Make a lot of Wallpaper
Want to Rework The Game
... etc.
Hah!~I f**** knew it!!
Delay from December to January
then from January to February
then from February to March
end so on... to the next Christmas or couple more of years if the patreon people will still support him ;d
[And like some guy here said: The next update will be "easter update" that nobody wants, and the same that will delay Christmas update and actual 0.1.3 update AGAIN)

Earning tons of $$$$ every month and giving his blind supporters only words and gifs/wallpapers, and they still are giving him money!

And ofc apologise... all over again... That "man" in no man at all... just a p*ssy.
"Komisari" why can't you stop your earnings from patreon for the time you finally release something? (And i'm not talking about gifs/wallpapers/animated wallpapers BUT actual big update that you are doing for the past 3 years!)

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Hope you get what’s coming to you one day.
Damn. xD
I know people are not trusting me right now, but its all mistakes, I'm working on HHG.
And the eye surgery thing was a 1 week deal, its finished. I'm perfectly fine, I never said anything about the eye again because I had the surgery, it was fine and nothing happened, I'm even seeing better than before, what does this has to do with the delays and etc?

Jan 31, 2021
Damn. xD
I know people are not trusting me right now, but its all mistakes, I'm working on HHG.
And the eye surgery thing was a 1 week deal, its finished. I'm perfectly fine, I never said anything about the eye again because I had the surgery, it was fine and nothing happened, I'm even seeing better than before, what does this has to do with the delays and etc?
Bruh, you blamed your eye for delays...

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Bruh, you blamed your eye for delays...
It was one or two weeks, man... xD
I even said when I was completely "cured" and could keep working normally on discord. You can check it now, it was, idk, 2 weeks at maximum.

I really had a eye surgery, and I'm extremely fine since months ago.

Reactions: Kantanshi
Jan 31, 2021
Damn. xD
"I'm working on HHG"

That's the fkn problem! You're still working on it after 3 years and literally 10s of 1000s of dollars in support, and you still haven't posted an update!! At the very least, use some of the money to hire someone that will sit next to you and keep your shit together lmao.

Stop wasting time on features that nobody is going to touch because they'll just ask for the 100% save. Just fucking update the game.

Zovk Darkness

Oct 26, 2020
It was one or two weeks, man... xD
I even said when I was completely "cured" and could keep working normally on discord. You can check it now, it was, idk, 2 weeks at maximum.

I really had a eye surgery, and I'm extremely fine since months ago.
Kimisori have you tried talking to other developers who use the koikatsu model? Like Selebus for example? He seems to take what he does seriously and has never been shy about saying he's doing the game for the money or what if the money runs out the game die.

Last edited:

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Imagining Komi's face right now, only haters left on this site. This will be the last time he comes here xD where is Kantanshi the White Paladin of God-Emperor Komisari?
To be honest, I don't mind hahahaha
I actually understand why some people are angry.

And about I'm a pussy and etc, those kinds of comments doesn't matter a single bit to me, I'm really confident with this, you could say that all my family should be killed and I would say "okay haha "

Jan 31, 2021
Imagining Komi's face right now, only haters left on this site. This will be the last time he comes here xD where is Kantanshi the White Paladin of God-Emperor Komisari?
Bro, he turned me into this hater with his constant bullshit. I can't remember exactly what tier it was, but I used to have a high enough sub on the Patreon to get the full content pack and custom wallpaper. Piece of shit couldn't even produce my still image lmao

Oct 3, 2017
To be honest, I don't mind hahahaha
I actually understand why some people are angry.

And about I'm a pussy and etc, those kinds of comments doesn't matter a single bit to me, I'm really confident with this, you could say that all my family should be killed and I would say "okay haha "
Just cracking a stupid joke. You certanly won't die of lack of confidence. I have the highest respect for that no irony. And jokes aside I actually believe that u'r working. But 3 years of absolutly nothing. Man I hope this will be a masterpiece and no less. cuz just think of it. 3 years, 3 FUCKING YEARS for a single update.

Reactions: Komisari

Zovk Darkness

Oct 26, 2020
I don't think that only has haters, but also people who are really worried or angry and that Komisari has to understand.

A developer of koikatsu model once told me that F95zone has wonderful people, but unlike the white paladins, he knows how to punish the developer when he deserves it.
But the problem is not just here, it's on discord and itch.io too, people are getting sad and no patience.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Kimisori have you tried talking to other developers who use the koikatsu templates? Like Selebus for example? He seems to take what he does seriously and has never been shy about saying he's doing the game for the money or what if the money runs out the game die.
Hello, Selebus is the dev I know the most. I really respect him and I consider him one of the best developers, but I personally don't like his koikatsu style or the way the renders are implemented in the game.
In LiL, who btw is a great game, there are lots of texts between renders, and the renders just change a little bit their expression or the head movement. This way, you can release extremely quick updates. Making one scene and just changing the expressions or face movement is quite easy, the good thing that LiL does with it it that supplants the lack of movement renders with lots of writing. And that's great to some users.

With HHG is different, there are lots of movement and expression renders and little text, more like a cinematic/anime style. This is... Quite time consuming.
That doesn't necessarily means better, they are two different styles for two differents kinds of public.
And yeah I talk to him every now and then.
I personally don't believe that if there is no money or something the project will die, you can still make it as long as you have your computer and internet. What it costs money is the extra stuff, comission people for designs, VA, sounds for sex scenes, 3D objects, custom music, etc.

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes