DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
One way to take pressure off yourself is to pause Patreon payments as long as you have enough savings to do so. And work on the game for free for a while.
That's really not the issue here... Patreon is totally voluntary, if a person doesn't want to support the dev they can stop their support. The only people that it bothers are mostly people that have never supported the dev to begin with and just feel envious that someone is making money and not them, and they just need to take it out on someone in some way such as moaning about milking. If you think about it reasonably, if you are not the one paying then what do you care, and if you are, you are free to stop your support. It's that simple.

If the dev has been working on the game he deserves the money (not to mention he lost a lot of Patreons throughout the 2 years of not releasing anything as is). The real question is if there really is content or if this is another case like Polarity and Perverted Hotel where the devs posted pictures of their 'work' and promised updates but ultimately it turned out there was no update since both devs weren't actually doing anything more than making pictures to post occasionally. Whether or not the dev turnes off payments doesn't matter since for those who are supporters they can turn off their payments themselves, and for those who are not it doesn't make any difference either way. As long as the dev produces something that would be great. If it turns out people here were being led on for 2+ years hoping for an update for none to come, now that would suck, and whether payments are on or off at this point wouldn't change that.

Kantanshi

Dec 28, 2018
Just remember, he also said a while ago that before he releases the update to the public, he will release to donators a month ahead of time for testing. For all we know, they are already playing it while people are complaining on here.
Doesn't bother me. It'll come out when it comes out, if it comes out. Complainers will continue to complain, those of us who are patient will continue to wait.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Just remember, he also said a while ago that before he releases the update to the public, he will release to donators a month ahead of time for testing. For all we know, they are already playing it while people are complaining on here.
Doesn't bother me. It'll come out when it comes out, if it comes out. Complainers will continue to complain, those of us who are patient will continue to wait.
Wouldn't he have posted something on patreon like "released to the 10$ and up tier?"

OzBa

May 9, 2017
Yeah, if there was a paid beta test out already, let me tell you, I'd have it by now. I am READY to throw money at my computer screen the moment the next chapter comes out.

Also, it aint January for much longer, Komi my brother! Please don't just run out the month without saying anything!

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Yeah, if there was a paid beta test out already, let me tell you, I'd have it by now. I am READY to throw money at my computer screen the moment the next chapter comes out.

Also, it aint January for much longer, Komi my brother! Please don't just run out the month without saying anything!
What do you mean, the next month's Jabruary.
The release date is NEXT month~~~

BloodyRelight

Aug 3, 2017
I guess everyone missed this post.
He changed his mind we did not miss anything. He said full chapter 1 last year too and it was a lie he does that a lot. He was supposedly working on part 1 all year but then when the end of the year approached he said January but then surprise surprise he was working on a holiday event. I bet it will be delayed again so he can put Easter into it too.

Which he totally will do because he said so! Because people never lie, could you imagine?

Elyauris

Mar 28, 2019
He changed his mind we did not miss anything. He said full chapter 1 last year too and it was a lie he does that a lot. He was supposedly working on part 1 all year but then when the end of the year approached he said January but then surprise surprise he was working on a holiday event. I bet it will be delayed again so he can put Easter into it too.

Which he totally will do because he said so! Because people never lie, could you imagine?
530e4dfe63551dc0d0895c128fd41010.jpeg

Jan 31, 2021
Hey, Komi! I know I'm just one voice in this endless sea of them, but I would just like to apologise to you for badmouthing you previously about not updating. I had no idea you underwent a pretty serious surgery and just assumed (like a dickhead) that you'd abandoned the game. Words can't describe how fucking stupid I feel and how sorry I am towards you. I really hope you're doing okay, and when I can get the money together, I intend to resubscribe to your Patreon, if nothing else, just to show how apologetic I am.

I truly wish you all the best in any of your endeavours, Komi! And even if you never update this game again, you're totally good in my books! I just hope I can be good in yours c:
Words can’t describe how stupid I feel for posting this. This project has become the biggest fucking train wreck, and now I just keep coming here to watch Komi cop the hate he deserves. Couldn’t even produce a stupid Christmas event that nobody asked for. What a fkn joke.

You haven’t done anything illegal, Komi, but you know what you’re doing is shitty. People have given you so much money for this that you could have outsourced 100% of the work and fully released the game by now, so the eye surgery doesn’t excuse anything. but you just continue to be a lying piece of shit.

Hope you get what’s coming to you one day.

Oct 3, 2017
I checked the twitter and he said that it's already a big mf event with mini games and bla bla he's working very hard bla bla, maybe there is something more on discord but no way I ever visit any dev's zealot temples. So I assume release date for christmas update will be next christmas and it will be twice the size of actual game and then thrice and then...
Pedro_pascal.gif

Sh1nki

Aug 10, 2019
as Ive never been engaged with craetive work Im actually wondering if its possible to work on sth and to have no idea how much time you need to finish it. I can imagine at the very begining but surly after 3 years you would have some idea?

Reactions: VicValenn
4.40 star(s) 207 Votes