ganesha2407

Nov 6, 2020
Thanks for letting me know Komi... I wonder if it'll ever get revealed and how they'll react.
don't worry,
stay h(c)oping with me and other people who still coping in here.
i just start this game like 4 month ago,
i don't have long experience like others people here who waiting for 2 years for the update,so i can't say much.
to be honest this game is great,and the story is somewhat i say is good enough too.
so i just say,for now I'm still trusting Komi still working on this game & the update will be there,unless what the others people who said already waiting for 2 years is true then I'm gonna just move on from this game.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
don't worry,
stay h(c)oping with me and other people who still coping in here.
i just start this game like 4 month ago,
i don't have long experience like others people here who waiting for 2 years for the update,so i can't say much.
to be honest this game is great,and the story is somewhat i say is good enough too.
so i just say,for now I'm still trusting Komi still working on this game & the update will be there,unless what the others people who said already waiting for 2 years is true then I'm gonna just move on from this game.
I'm not saying I wonder if it'll ever get released, I'm saying I wonder if it'll ever get revealed the demon gambled on the mc's life and how the characters will react to that complete lack of empathy for his life.

ganesha2407

Nov 6, 2020
I'm not saying I wonder if it'll ever get released, I'm saying I wonder if it'll ever get revealed the demon gambled on the mc's life and how the characters will react to that complete lack of empathy for his life.
yeah same, that's why i said the game is somewhat great.
i wonder if the update is there, what's komi planning for MC and how the story goes.
there's lot of potential how it goes & how's is end.

Reactions: KingWeWuz

ganesha2407

Nov 6, 2020
oh yeah Komisari i wonder how you collaboration with Selebus goes in this game?
is it gonna continue or stopping there how it was?
Selebus gonna back at Maret with his update.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
oh yeah Komisari i wonder how you collaboration with Selebus goes in this game?
is it gonna continue or stopping there how it was?
Selebus gonna back at Maret with his update.
Last collab we made, I posted something about LiL in my discord, but asked him not to put anything about HHG on his UNTIL the update is out, how everything is going and how people reacts with HHG, the less I want to do is making other people get insults for me xD

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
Would've preferred knowing all this info in-game tbh.
It is In the game...
He just asked how can they work together with a piece of info that only one character has and the others don't.

Kantanshi

Dec 28, 2018
Imagining Komi's face right now, only haters left on this site. This will be the last time he comes here xD where is Kantanshi the White Paladin of God-Emperor Komisari?
I've stopped due to the fact that most people don't read more than the first line or two of a post, make a snap decision and don't read the rest of it. They reply to what they assume the poster was saying. Such as you calling me Komi's "White Paladin". I've stated a couple times that I hope the update comes out but crap happens in life and sometimes things don't work out the way we want them to. What I've been seeing in here is that if a poster isn't bitching and whining, then they are considered to be idiots who are getting scammed. If they aren't moaning about the unfairness of it all, then they aren't getting enjoyment in life. Me? Sure I hope the update comes out. Not holding my breath though. I just don't feel the urge to act like a petulant child on a public forum throwing tantrums and slinging insults.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
It is In the game...
He just asked how can they work together with a piece of info that only one character has and the others don't.
IDK, I don't completely remember it, but as I recall...

And just tell me if I remember it right:

1. They get tied up and terrified of the demon... the mc and the "totally not related friends" separate because the mc throws the warp thing to get them away. From their perspective, the mc surely died at the demon's hands, and they should feel extremely angry at it.
  2. But then when you reunite with your sist--I mean, your friend, she insists you give that demon a chance. It shows she completely trusts and supports a demon she suspected killed you a little while ago.
  3. Granted, I know the demon didn't say "I gambled with his life, and almost killed him" because you just told us... but did anything happen specifically for them to go from not trusting her and hating her to supporting her and trusting her? Maybe I'm not remembering that scene?

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
I like the Shino change.

I'd be curious to see if Elizabeth got changed at all? Her design was the only one that actually looked off to me. I think it was something like her forehead looked huge or her eyes seemed weirdly low on her face? Can't remember for sure, it's been awhile.

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
IDK, I don't completely remember it, but as I recall...

And just tell me if I remember it right:

1. They get tied up and terrified of the demon... the mc and the "totally not related friends" separate because the mc throws the warp thing to get them away. From their perspective, the mc surely died at the demon's hands, and they should feel extremely angry at it.
  2. But then when you reunite with your sist--I mean, your friend, she insists you give that demon a chance. It shows she completely trusts and supports a demon she suspected killed you a little while ago.
  3. Granted, I know the demon didn't say "I gambled with his life, and almost killed him" because you just told us... but did anything happen specifically for them to go from not trusting her and hating her to supporting her and trusting her? Maybe I'm not remembering that scene?
Between 1 and 2, there is a scene with Narissa and Ari were they meet at the cliff the MC fell. Narissa explains that she wants to help, that the MC is alive and she should accept going to Sealed Town. But Ari doesn't what to believe, Ari uses the dagger the MC had at the start of the game to cut her hair, and drops it to the cliff.

View attachment narissa_meet4 (30).webp
View attachment narissa_meet4 (63).webp
View attachment narissa_meet4 (46).webp

Reactions: KingWeWuz

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Between 1 and 2, there is a scene with Narissa and Ari were they meet at the cliff the MC fell. Narissa explains that she wants to help, that the MC is alive and she should accept going to Sealed Town. But Ari doesn't what to believe, Ari uses the dagger the MC had at the start of the game to cut her hair, and drops it to the cliff.

View attachment 2363884
View attachment 2363886
View attachment 2363887
I see... thank you for the reminder, I must've forgotten.

Reactions: Komisari

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
I'd be curious to see if Elizabeth got changed at all? Her design was the only one that actually looked off to me. I think it was something like her forehead looked huge or her eyes seemed weirdly low on her face? Can't remember for sure, it's been awhile.
Yes, she is also changed a little bit, you can see it on the latest sneak peek.

Edit: I lied she's with her eyes closed xD
Edit of edit:
elizabeth_christmas_candy1 (53).png

RadiumHawk

Aug 25, 2017
Be me reading all the people going crazy for a good game that they are, for the most part, getting for free. And I'm here with my only issue being that Sunny isn't a "main girl". Just let the creator do their things and let them release it when its ready, unless you all want another case of "game being released before its ready" scenario, specially if your not on their patron subbed to them.

Carry on Komisari.

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes