MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Why abandoned ?
Here in the forum there are certain rules for the abandoned tag:

The developer says himself or herself that he or she is abandoning the project for
x months, when the developer does not communicate anymore
y months, even if the developer communicates

In HHG's case the latter is the case, and I mean that the rules say 18 months without update in this case.

I guess the latter was introduced because some dubious people circumvented the rule with empty promises or claiming that they would work on it, thus circumventing the tag.

Reactions: Sir_EatsALot

Lutoas

Mar 2, 2018
Same. I gave my 2 cents but seeing how the update got pushed back again, I'm just here for the fireworks.

I can't tell which is worse at this point. The dick riders in the discord or the vocal minority of people here seething.
I don't really care if this gets updated or abandoned at this point, but it really feels weird seeing how much people white-knight and defend the stuff going on here.

ethanol90

Oct 31, 2021
posting these cheats found within rpa's for convenience:
Use the girls deck to put cheats (The heart). Click the search bar and make the first letter a "." (Dot)
After that, introduce the next WITHOUT "":

"imthelover" : Girls are always at max affection possible. Gets updated every time time passes.
"gimmegold" : Gives you money
"gibpower" : Gives you exp
"releasemypp" : Unlocks the gallery.
"showmethesecrets" : Shows hidden stuff, like hidden girls, even if you didn't unlock them yet. There are some nice secrets, I would suggest not using this :)
"fastworkers" : Now every member will work at the guild board every 10 seconds.
unusable for this version :(

Dagoraath

Mar 21, 2022
I don't really care if this gets updated or abandoned at this point, but it really feels weird seeing how much people white-knight and defend the stuff going on here.
Not praising the "white-knight" stuff here, but i think being cheerful and supporting to an independent dev can at least boost moral, give strength to pursue it's work, and avoid depression.
Unlike being mean and hateful, which have the opposite effect (and can be qualified as harassment).

I personally enjoy this game, i'm waiting for the promised updates, but my life doesn't depend on that famous "release date". And it doesn't cost me a cent neither.
So, I feel more weird about people constantly shame-bashing someone, hoping he will go faster to deliver their favorite fap material :rolleyes:

ganesha2407

Nov 6, 2020
Not praising the "white-knight" stuff here, but i think being cheerful and supporting to an independent dev can at least boost moral, give strength to pursue it's work, and avoid depression.
Unlike being mean and hateful, which have the opposite effect (and can be qualified as harassment).
yeah, that's what the white knight do actually Coping(you can count me one).
like i said in my previous post,i will not stop coping for Komi until i experience like other people here waiting for one or two years.
even in the end if Komi will disappoint my expectations,then I'm just gonna move on from this game and careless, don't even bother to throw hatespeech here.

but at somepoint Komi update comes,that's my signal to join His Patreon.

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes