Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Well, that was one of the problems! Shino is not a milf and she's not supposed to be the ara ara type. She has the same age as our MC. Her personality will remain the same, but she had to look a little bit younger.
I definitely thought that she was at least a few years older than our guy, though I'm not sure how much of that was her looks and how much it was her backstory.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HogRocket

ganesha2407

Nov 6, 2020
View attachment 2384466

This is a render of Shino level 13.
View attachment 2384467

And this is a more recent one. The difference between the one of lvl 11, lvl 13, and this one, is that the first two were made in October 2021, since then I've practiced a lot and found new ways to make expressions and that's why characters might look a little bit different.

View attachment 2384460

In short; Don't worry changes are minimal and they do not require me to rework scenes or etc.
yeah i can see Shino more desirable now,
and Komi any Sunny changed that you can show me,plox (人 •͈ᴗ•͈)

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
yeah i can see Shino more desirable now,
and Komi any Sunny changed that you can show me,plox (人 •͈ᴗ•͈)
No changes on Sunny. This is Sunny level 6, her latest event in the actual public version.
sunny_event6 (10).png
(Jesus, please stop making me look at old renders. They are ugly as fuck)

This is Sunny's level 10.
sunny_event10 (3).png
sunny_event10 (248).png

Last edited:

Doit93

Mar 1, 2020
Komisari, as someone that recently got diagnosed with OCD because of me feeling too drawn to patterns overtaking me and projects being too overwelming and never feeling like i'm finished with something until im like 100% satisfied with the result. Afraid of doing something half-assed beacuse I dont want to let people down with my doings etc. Struggling with things feeling more as obsessive and controlling me with behaviour as "i must do this beacuse" instead of "I want to do this because".

Do you feel like you're struggling with similar behaviour related to OCD or do you just feel very passionate about your project, more related to being a perfectionist?

ganesha2407

Nov 6, 2020
Komisari,
Do you feel like you're struggling with similar behaviour related to OCD or do you just feel very passionate about your project, more related to being a perfectionist?
i think is both of them by the reaction,like he willingly to make a change and upgrade all his stuff before released the update.
but he still not feel enough about that,and keep adding stuff but i don't know any stuff about that.

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
At this stage, the long, long, LONG delay between releases is having another unforseen negative effect- I'm COMPLETELY forgetting everything that's happened in the game so far. I've forgotten almost all of the characters and most of the plot threads, so when the update FINALLY drops I'm going to be struggling to reacquaint myself with everyone at first. And I didn't even play the game for the first time until last year, long AFTER the last version had released!

And no, I'm NOT going to just replay the entire game over again to refresh myself. Do you have ANY idea how many games I have to play? You have no idea. Not even in your worst nightmares of being buried under an avalanche of backlogs. And the amount of content so far is NOT small. I have no time to replay games I've played through before just to bring myself up to speed before a new update.

Voryen

Aug 2, 2017
Back for more drama popcorn but I think I want to pitch in something valuable seeing this unfold.
Komisari If you do read this, I recommend getting a small team for the future. It doesn't have to be big. 2-3 people including yourself. Have someone keep you in line with deliverables and help you with scoping the work. It seems you have a loyal fanbase which is great for an indie dev.

Good luck on the project as you continue on it. I would say you're quite lucky nobody has taken over the fans your game has during the delays and that luck is due to the space.

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes