ivanov95

Oct 23, 2017
I'm one of the first players, still patiently waiting for 0.1.3, or 0.2, or whatever number will have.

Susuzushin

Mar 24, 2020
Just cheking in, love the game, update still not out, F.

I like Komi but the fact that he has been charging his patreons for nothing is kinda icky.

Bye, see you all in 6 months to make this same exact post again!
oh shit really he has been charging people? I understand that he must be going through a lot of stuff in his life but, this frankly is a really really bad look.

Has he said what is going on? I keep checking this every few months and well I just keep seeing that he says he is still working on it. life can definitely get in the way but i hope he has at least explained to some extent what's going on.

bigboxbarry

Feb 3, 2018
oh shit really he has been charging people? I understand that he must be going through a lot of stuff in his life but, this frankly is a really really bad look.

Has he said what is going on? I keep checking this every few months and well I just keep seeing that he says he is still working on it. life can definitely get in the way but i hope he has at least explained to some extent what's going on.
something about being a perfectionist i think. seems hes never happy with his work so keeps redoing it or something like that. either way i wouldnt be surprised if its another 3 years of the same shit.

Reactions: WarLord01A

Kantanshi

Dec 28, 2018
Be careful who you listen to on here. There are some people that just like to bash Komi because of the delay. Komi has explained everything in previous posts here and on other services. He is not "charging" people for the game. He has a Patreon page where people can voluntarily donate to him. They can stop donating at any time according to their choosing. The person who told you that he is charging people is one of three types of people. First type: He donated money that he couldn't afford and is upset he isn't getting new fap material. Second type: He sees the money Komi is receiving and is jealous so will say anything to discredit him. Third type: Is upset that the free fap material they like to leech isn't coming out fast enough for them.

In the end, it *has* been a while since the last update and release estimates have been pushed a few times. We can all hope that everything is going well and the update will release soon. There is also a chance that life takes an unexpected turn and the update doesn't happen. That is always a risk when donating to any game such as this. And that is a major point to understand, and I don't think the complainers do, is that any money given to a game author on Patreon or similar sites is a *donation* to show support and/or appreciation. They aren't paying for the game.

The the Guy

Jun 28, 2018
The person who told you that he is charging people is one of three types of people. First type: He donated money that he couldn't afford and is upset he isn't getting new fap material. Second type: He sees the money Komi is receiving and is jealous so will say anything to discredit him. Third type: Is upset that the free fap material they like to leech isn't coming out fast enough for them.
There's a fourth option that he's just annoyed or concerned people are getting scammed/ripped off. I don't doubt the dev is working on the game like he claims but at the end of the day from a consumers point of view if the game never gets released because the dev isn't satisfied with it that's effectively the same as it never getting released because the dev just wants to milk the patrons.

Kantanshi

Dec 28, 2018
There's a fourth option that he's just annoyed or concerned people are getting scammed/ripped off.
If this is the case then he might as well crawl into a hole to hide and never come out. Real scams are all around us every day. People are losing literal fortunes. Some money on Patreon is just a drop in the bucket.

I don't doubt the dev is working on the game like he claims but at the end of the day from a consumers point of view if the game never gets released because the dev isn't satisfied with it that's effectively the same as it never getting released because the dev just wants to milk the patrons.
Or applying the thought process of coming up with options to excuse behavior, you could also say that, in the end, if it doesn't get released who's to say something didn't come up in the dev's life that prevented the release? Something not within their control? There's a "what if" instance for everything that can be used to explain away just about anything. The dev's intent may never have been to milk anything but life can throw some nasty curves at people.

Personally, I want to believe that Komi is working as diligently as he says he is and the release will be here soon. I know from personal experience that there's no point stressing out about things you have no control over. How other people spend their money isn't even on my radar. We're all, presumably, adults here and can choose what to spend on. I don't need someone to freak out and be a doomsayer for me.

unspecialkay

Dec 21, 2019
Be careful who you listen to on here. There are some people that just like to bash Komi because of the delay. Komi has explained everything in previous posts here and on other services. He is not "charging" people for the game. He has a Patreon page where people can voluntarily donate to him. They can stop donating at any time according to their choosing. The person who told you that he is charging people is one of three types of people. First type: He donated money that he couldn't afford and is upset he isn't getting new fap material. Second type: He sees the money Komi is receiving and is jealous so will say anything to discredit him. Third type: Is upset that the free fap material they like to leech isn't coming out fast enough for them.

In the end, it *has* been a while since the last update and release estimates have been pushed a few times. We can all hope that everything is going well and the update will release soon. There is also a chance that life takes an unexpected turn and the update doesn't happen. That is always a risk when donating to any game such as this. And that is a major point to understand, and I don't think the complainers do, is that any money given to a game author on Patreon or similar sites is a *donation* to show support and/or appreciation. They aren't paying for the game.
You forgot to say that he released some file explorer screenshots, so its definitely legit. Btw they were organized by date so one more reason to reaffirm this statement

Kantanshi

Dec 28, 2018
You forgot to say that he released some file explorer screenshots, so its definitely legit. Btw they were organized by date so one more reason to reaffirm this statement
That's completely unrelated to my post. Maybe loosely related at best insofar as it pertains to one of Komi's posts. I wasn't posting about his specific reasons nor peoples' suppositions that the screenshot is false or not. You just latched on to my post to complain some more and gain some reactions. Oh well, if that's what makes you feel important, go for it.

• Angry
Reactions: destroyerofassholes

unspecialkay

Dec 21, 2019
That's completely unrelated to my post. Maybe loosely related at best insofar as it pertains to one of Komi's posts. I wasn't posting about his specific reasons nor peoples' suppositions that the screenshot is false or not. You just latched on to my post to complain some more and gain some reactions. Oh well, if that's what makes you feel important, go for it.
Man it's organized by dates, so of course it's legit

• Haha
Reactions: Elyauris

ErisT

Mar 13, 2020
*tips fedora*

• Haha
Reactions: VicValenn
4.40 star(s) 207 Votes