Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I am glad that the christmas update is finally out but can you please speed up the scenes in the future? I feel like I am playing in slow motion. I don't even think I am that fast of a reader but even with the text speed at max it feels so slow. Also the update feels kind of weird since there is supposed to be a whole chapter before this and we're missing a lot of context. I like this game a lot but I am not really enjoying this update because I have no idea of what they are talking about in some of the scenes.

Reactions: standbygames

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
FUCK IT!! I can't finish this update. I hate how slow the fucking text is it's actually making me fucking mad. I will just wait until chapter 1 is released and see if it's fixed by then. I don't even care if I have to wait another 2 years.

Reactions: crustlord12

as13lc

Oct 29, 2019
I don't feel quite that strongly, but yes for sure I'm aggravated by having to watch super slow text crawls when I've got text speed set to highest...

andy4528

Feb 9, 2020
Can anyone make a torrent with a Windows version? All links do not work for me.
Or upload on the mega in parts that are less than the limit of 4 gigabytes. I don’t know why, but the continuation of download does not work with this file.

Reactions: OldFapper
Sep 12, 2020
It doesn't look like the update recognized my old savegame. It starts and the savegames list is now empty, which means I'm now supposed to start from scratch again...

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I don't feel quite that strongly, but yes for sure I'm aggravated by having to watch super slow text crawls when I've got text speed set to highest...
I just skipped everything, it all feels like filler anyway and doesn't really advance the story in any meaningful way so I probably didn't really miss anything important. I really like the game but this was the worst experience I had playing this. The sex animations with the girls look really good but I didn't really get to enjoy them because everything else just made me mad.

Reactions: crustlord12

DarkChild1996

Jul 26, 2018
If you already have the papers then when you are at the upgrade screen with the quintuplets add 10 of them to the trade window and that will allow you to click on the library upgrade. That was a bit confusing to me too.
Thank you very much. I probably would have dropped the game if I couldn't figure that out.

Rafterburner

Nov 27, 2019
BUG REPORT:

luna.menuTalk definition in /game/script/luna_info.rpy is missing. Kills any chance of progressing story with Luna talk menu.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rafterburner

Nov 27, 2019
Code:
  File "game/script/fara.rpy", line 1639, in <module>
    $fara.addGallery("assistant_room_sex")
  File "game/script/girls.rpy", line 666, in addGallery
    name = self.galleryEvents[string]["name"]
KeyError: u'assistant_room_sex'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Heros Harem Guild v0.1.2.1
Wed Apr 26 05:25:51 2023
Usually, just the last few lines need to be reported. All of these bugs (and others) are due to missing details in the definitions files for the girls that are then referenced through bound Class methods during game play.

VikingCock

Dec 29, 2020
Usually, just the last few lines need to be reported. All of these bugs (and others) are due to missing details in the definitions files for the girls that are then referenced through bound Class methods during game play.
so what does that mean? im getting errors every major interaction. this also means my games fkd cus i cant talk to luna for last clue. well looked good but unplayable for me . good luck with game.

Last edited:

FirstForm

Apr 8, 2020
So, when i'm trying to get last clue in market from Luna im getting an error(and not only there the talk option with her broken i think)... can anyone post their save past this event?

Komisari

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2019
FUCK IT!! I can't finish this update. I hate how slow the fucking text is it's actually making me fucking mad. I will just wait until chapter 1 is released and see if it's fixed by then. I don't even care if I have to wait another 2 years.
What?
The speed should be the one you set to the game during the entirely of the Christmas except in two situations who are at the start.

The text SHOULDN'T be slower the rest of the game, it was still slow?
I did not add anything to modify the speed.

4.40 star(s) 207 Votes